Loose ends

You Again!?

Watching the last of her furniture being packed into a small moving truck, Gyuri smiled and chuckled. Her Kim Jaejoong was such an impatient man. It had only been two weeks since she agreed to move in with him and he convinced her to move in sooner than planned. Of course, he wanted her to move in the very same day she said 'yes' but being realistic; Gyuri reeled him back in.

The constant battle of push and pull; give and take. She had never before allowed herself to be so swept up by a man. Then again, Jaejoong wasn't just any man. He was the impossibly difficult and ridiculously charming man with the face and body of an Adonis. Out of all of the women in the world, he was in love with her. Her heart skipped a beat  just thinking about it. 

"You better be thinking of me!" Jaejoong called out. Seeing Gyuri's flushed cheeks and dreamy gaze, the man pinched her pink cheek.

"Who else would I be thinking of?" Gyuri replied, pushing Jae's hand away. 

Smiling, Jae went in for a kiss, but only received a quick peck on the lips. "What was that?"

"A kiss. Isn't that what you wanted?" The woman answered, avoiding his eyes. 

"Pfft." Wrapping his arms around Gyuri, he made sure she couldn't avoid him. "That's not a kiss. I thought I already explained that to you." Bending his head down, he smirked. "Should I remind you what a real kiss is?"

"I know what a kiss is!" Gyuri shot back, trying to resist but failing miserably. Silenced by Jae's lips, Gyuri let him win again. Not that she minded too much. Remembering that they were on the sidewalk, Gyuri pulled away from Jae. "Not in public."

"There are other people here?" Jae questioned childishly. "I don't see anyone but you." 

Slapping Jae's arm, Gyuri felt her fingers curl at the cheesy and greasy line. "So gross."

"It's not gross, it's my charm." Jae corrected. Smiling and opening his passenger side door, Jaejoong waited for Gyuri to hop in. "Shall we go home?"

Tilting her head she smirked. "Lets."

- - -

For the past two weeks, there were only a few issues Gyuri had been mulling over anxiously. The main source of all the issues was Minhee. The reckless woman that was deeply in love with the same man as her. The woman who held onto Jaejoong through horrible means. Gyuri had gone to see Minhee two weeks ago with the hopes of befriending her and changing her mind, but needless to say, Gyuri was unsuccessful. Minhee was too blinded by her selfish love to see Gyuri's pure intentions or her own cruel ways.

Gyuri decided, that as the last real obstacle between herself and Jaejoong being happy together, Minhee was an issue she would not leave unresolved. The little Go Eun was too important to Jaejoong and Gyuri refused to accept that If Gyuri stayed with him, Jae wouldn't be allowed to see his little star. She wouldn't have it.

The next day she decided to take another shot at it. Telling Jae a small lie and borrowing his car, Gyuri went to see Minhee once more. Tucking her long locks behind her ear and taking a deep breath, Gyuri walked towards the home. Before she was able to ring the doorbell, Minhee walked out, a scowl on her face.

"Did you finally break up with Jae?" The woman questioned, crossing her arms. "Although I can't imagine that Jaejoong would lend you his car after a break up."

"I didn't break up. I came to tell you that I'm serious about him," Gyuri replied, her head held up high. 

Scoffing at Gyuri's words, Minhee shot back, her voice elevated. "You're serious about him? How laughable."

"We're living together now."

Minhee's eye became wide with shock. "You little tramp! How dare you lie to me!"

"I'm not lying. Minhee, Jaejoong and I won't break up. It's not fair of you to use Go Eun to try and have it your way! If Jaejoong knew the real you he'd..."

"He'd what? He's known me longer than he's known you, and he's ALWAYS been on MY SIDE!" Minhee roared, "You're just another woman, temporarily warming his bed."

Raising her hand, Gyuri firmly slapped Minhee on the cheek. Taking a few moment to realize what she did, Gyuri immediately regretted her actions. Minhee however, saw it as an invitation to do the same. Raising her own hand against Gyuri, the woman's hand swung directly at Gyuri's face but was stopped by the entrance of another voice.

"What do you think you're doing?"

Not noticing another car pull up, the new voice was unexpected by the two women. Turning their head toward the voice, they saw a lavish and expensive black Porshe, parked. The window rolling up and the driver rushing to open the back door, both women were shocked by who had arrived.     

Recognizing the elegant porcelain face, long dark eyelashes and a perfectly shaped and full pair of lips; Gyuri was speechless. The woman exiting the car was Miyeon. Jaejoong's older and very pregnant sister.

Walking elegantly in red high heels, Miyeon threw her perfectly styled raven dark hair over her shoulder. Turning to Gyuri she flashed a bright smile. 

"So we finally meet. I've heard a lot about you."

Not sure how to reply, Gyuri could only bow. She always wanted to make a good first impression when meeting Miyeon but her hopes were now dashed. The current situation was less than ideal.

"Miyeon..." Minhee uttered, still surprised by the woman's entrance."What brings you here?"

Turning her attention to Minhee, Miyeon tilted her head and smiled. "I was in town and wanted to take Gyuri out in order to get to know her better... She wasn't with Jae so I used my resources to find out where she was. Imagine my surprise when I find that she's here... with you."

Minhee bit her lip and looked down. "She came here on her own."

"I can image that she did." 

Behind their words was something deeper. There was something between the two that Gyuri had no idea about. She could tell.Not knowing what to do or say, Gyuri allowed the two to continue conversing.

"I've told you many times before, Minhee. Should I really have to repeat myself again?" Miyeon asked, audibly upset.

"I told you, she came here by herself. This has nothing to do with you or your family." Minhee replied.

"No. That's were you are wrong. Gyuri here, will undoubtedly become family." Miyeon said, sliding her thin arm around Gyuri's shoulder. "My brother has only talked about her from the first time he met her. He won't shut up about her. Can you guess the last time he acted this way?"

"Don't." Minhee pleaded. 

"Hyojoo. Your sister."

"I said not to!" Minhee yelled.  

"I know you're trying to use Go Eun like you always do. You're messing with my brother, when you mess with Gyuri. And when you mess with Jae you mess with me."  

Speechless, Minhee lowered her head.   

"I'll be back later tonight. We'll have a nice long chat later. For now I'd like to take Gyuri out." 

Turning back to Gyuri, Miyeon smiled brightly again. "Let's go! I'll drive!" The woman then walked over to Jaejoong's car opening the diver's door.

Following obediently, Gyuri pulled the keys from her purse and finally spoke. "I think I'd be better if I drove... considering... that."

"Oh yeah! I'm super preggo huh?" the woman laughed, brightly. 

"Yeah."

Blinking and confused by the distinct change in Miyeon, Gyuri smiled nervously. "So where to?"

- - -