Oppa

You Again!?

-Friday-

---

"Unnie, is it true you have a boyfriend?" Nicole asked over the phone.

"Who told you that?" Gyuri replied back to her younger sister, who was still in the U.S.

"Oma, of course. She's been raving about him to me. So it's true then?" 

"Yeah."

"REALLY? That guy in the pictures mom sent me is him?"

"She sent you pictures?"

"Loads of them."

"Really now... that woman."

"So you going to marry him?"

"You crazy?"

"What?"

"I've only known him for a month and a half."

"So?"

"Why are you all like this?"

"What? You're getting older."

"I'm only 26."

"So old."

"I'm only 7 years older then you!"

"So old."

"Enough about me. How have you been?"

"I've been good. I have a nice roommate and classes are easy."

"That's what I like to hear."

"Oh! I heard you saw Leah again."

"Yeah, I did." 

"You still resent her because of her father?

"She still calls me Unnie." 

"You know she adored you."

"She just looks so much like her father."

"True. So how's work? Oh wait! That guy is your boss right?"

"He's my partner."

"So how are things going with that at work?"

---

Gyuri sighed.

Younha and most of the other women in the office had been giving her some version of the silent treatment. She refused to let it bother her much but it was starting to affect how things got done in the office. She'd have to just confront them if things got worse. Also at work, Jaejoong was true to his word. Every moment he got alone with her, he was sweet on her. As a result, her own feelings for him were becoming stronger.  

---

-Monday-

Gyuri watched the wall clock in her office count down to the meeting time. Jaejoong broke her train of thought as he walked into the office and dropped a couple of folders on her desk. 

"These are for after the meeting. We need to finalize some of the work I did yesterday. I need your approval."

"Oh, yeah." She said looking down at her desk. 

"You okay?" he asked watching her. 

"I was just thinking."

"Everything okay?"

She looked up at him and smiled. 

"Yeah, everything is good."

At the sight of her smile Jaejoong found himself smiling back at her. 

That smile. Gyuri quickly looked down. A thought hit her, she looked up and began to talk.  

"Jaejoong-shii." 

"I want to be called Oppa by you." Jaejoong interrupted. 

"Wha?" she said, losing focus on what she wanted to say.

"Calling me 'oppa' means we're close."

"We're not that close." Gyuri mumbled.

"What?" Jaejoong asked unable to hear what she said. 

"I don't like it." 

"Why?"

"It feels awkward."

"Haven't you called someone oppa before?"

Gyuri thought for a moment then shook her head. "I don't have an oppa." 

"Really? There must be someone."

She tilted her head in thought "Well, Oh! Yoo Jaesuk Oppa." Gyuri said smiling and snapping her fingers together. 

"The MC?" He asked, with a slightly confused look on his face. 

"Yeah, also Kim Jong Kook Oppa, Kangho Dong Oppa, Kim Sooro Oppa and Sung Si Kyung Oppa." Gyuri's face lit up. 

It was another side of her that Jaejoong hadn't seen before. It was funny to see her become so lively talking about entertainers.

"So you don't have any normal oppas?"  

"Yeah, I don't."

"Then call me oppa." he said, giving her a grin. 

"I'll think about it. Okay?"

"Fine. So what were you going to say?" 

Gyuri scratched her head. "I forgot."

As Gyuri tried to remember, Jaejoong saw Jinyoung approaching the glass doors. 

"Where's Jungmin?" he asked Gyuri.

"He has today off." she said, still trying to remember. 

"Ah, well the meeting will be starting shortly."

"Yeah." Gyuri stood up and was greeted by Jinyoung. The trio set out to the meeting. 

---

Updates and progress reports were given and Jaejoong was ending the meeting with the standard open talk time, where employees were able to openly speak.

"Does anyone have any issue within the division to discuss?" 

"I do." In Young said.

"Yes?"

"I can't help but feel as if everyone here is avoiding and ignoring the white elephant in the room." In Young leaned back in her chair with her arms crossed. "But I refuse to ignore it."

"Would you care to elaborate?" Jaejoong asked.

Gyuri watched In Young closely, she could tell she was circling around a certain topic.

"The issue concerns none other then yourself and Manager Park." she answered.

"Is this something we should discuss in private In Young?" Gyuri asked, involving herself in the conversation.

The conference room had become still, everyone was attentively watching and listening.

In Young turned her head towards Gyuri. "I don't think that's necessary."

"What is it then?" Jaejoong asked.

"I have reason to believe that you and Manager Park are having an affair." She said looking Jaejoong in the eye. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello again! This chapter occurs one week from the last~ I feel more time jumps will be occurring soon.

There are so many new situations I've thought up and I can't wait to write them, but they all require a set up, hopefully I can fill in all the blanks and share the stories with you soon~ 

Hope you enjoyed!