♔042

A Mischievous Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter fourty-two: Playful jealousy 

I watch them giggling and chatting as if they've been friends for a long time, but they don't each other that well considering Jaejoong asked me who she was not long ago. Should I go and interrupt them? 

Yeah, I should. 

Now, don't get jealous, don't get jealous.. jaelous, JAELOUS. YOU JAEJOONG. 

"Hey Tiffany! Oh, you know Jaejoong?" I ask. She greets me back and shakes her head, "I only started talking to him just then! He's a very lovely person and I find it amusing how you complain about him some times." She jokily says. 

I laugh along, but I really don't find it funny. "Yah, Ka Eun, what took you so long?" Jaejoong asks, not even bothering to say anything about why he's even talking to Tiffany. "What, my parents just wanted to have a word with me." 

He nods and his lips, "So... want to go all eat lunch together?" Should I go and eat lunch with them? Yeah maybe I should so I can monitor Jaejoong's behaviour with her... I really can't help but get jealous. 

"Sure. I'm more than welcome." I say, smiling widely at Tiffany, and I don't know why but I don't really like her all of a sudden. Is she trying to flirt with him?
We arrive at a classy restaurant, I sit down first expecting Jaejoong to sit in the empty seat beside me. Instead, he's the last one to sit down after Tiffany, and he's chosen to sit right next to her. 

Ah! This is too much, I'm so jealous. I pout and frown a little and Tiffany looks at me confused. She coughs before opening to speak, "I need to go to the toilet for a sec, please excuse me." She bows and then leaves. 

Jaejoong looks like he's suppressing a smile so I stamp on his feet from under the table. "Ouch, aish, really? Ka Eun what's wrong with you, you're so damn childish!" He complains. I scrunch my nose and then stick my tongue out at him. "That's what you get you ." 

He stares at me with a disgusted face, "Please don't make that face at all, it is not cute at all okay and why are you so mad right now?" 
Yeah, good point, I shouldn't even be expecting anything from him. I'm probably just making a fool out of myself because I keep doing all these weird things but he doesn't notice me at all. 

I throw my serviette at his face for practically no reason. 

"What? You little-" He says, preparing to throw something at me. I use my hands to defend his face but as soon as we see Tiffany in the distance we return to normal posture and pretend nothing happened. I would say it's embarassing if people see how we treat each other, not to mention me kicking his legs and stepping on his feet from underneath the table and he's also doing the same. 

From Tiffany's view the current situation looks like Jaejoong and I are having an intensive staring competition with a hint of irritation in his eyes. "Um, is everything okay?" Tiffany asks. 

"Yes, yes, everything is fine." Jaejoong replies, "Yeah, let's eat." I add. 

"Fatty." I hear Jaejoong mumble. 

" you." I curse, in the smallest possible voice. It appears as though Tiffany is oblivious to what we're saying but she doesn't seem to mind at all. 

We ordered some nice pastas, I can't help but say that mine are probably better though since I, Ka Eun is the ultimate lonely house wife. I sigh at the thought and involuntarily have my eyes fixed on Jaejoong. 

I'm so hopeless. 

Hopelessly in love. 

Okay, there I finally admitted it to myself, I'm in love with Jaejoong okay?! I don't understand how Changmin knew, even Myungsoo asked me whether or not my feelings were Jaejoong were real. I lied to both of them but I really can't lie to mysel- HOLY ! I just bit my tongue!

A pain lingers in my mouth as the corners of my eyes are slightly damp with tears. I frown with the fork still in my mouth and look over to Jaejoong again. He doesn't seem to notice me at all and is too busy talking to Tiffany and she's also not paying attention to me. Aish, why am I always the lonely one that no one pays attention to? Am I that weird... oh wait I probably am because Jaejoong thinks I'm a lame loser. 

This . I didn't come here to see them chatter like I'm non-existent. 

I gobble up my food like a hippo who's been starving for three centuries and place some money down on the table. I get up and leave the restaurant but it appears as though those two are oblivious of my leave. I continue walking ahead and then pass the restaurant windows still with my eyes fixed on them before crashing into someone's chest. 

"Watch where you're going, geez!" I look up upon hearing a familiar voice and see Changmin. I raise my finger and point directly at his handsome face, "You! Stalker! Why do you keep appearing in the middle of no where, especially in areas that I go to!" 

"Chill, my dongsaeng. You're accusing me such deeds but how come I'm not asking you why YOU'RE appearing wherever I go." 

I turn away, arguing this person is like trying to argue with a stubborn two year old baby plus witty annoying comebacks. In fact, though his comebacks aren't as offensive as Jaejoong's, they're really smart and leaves you wordless. 

He turns to the direction of the window to see Tiffany and Jaejoong eating and chatting happily. "A haha, now I understand why you're out here." 

"Stop rubbing it in my face." I say. 

"It's not really rubbing it in since you said you don't like him so you don't really care right, RIGHT?" Changmin asks, his eyes getting bigger and bigger. I step back and try to avoid looking at those two big blobs called 'eyes' on his face. "YES, you ARE rubbing in my face because I'm hopelessly in love with him!" I yell. 

Holy balls, I quickly cover my mouth and slightly blush. Changmin smiles and winks at me, "Gotcha." 

Oh god, he's so annoying. 

There's silence between us for a short moment because I'm too awkward and emba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter