♔026

A Mischievous Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter twenty-six: Lunch

 From my memory, that ran straight, but I’m not too sure, since Jaejoong kept yelling at me so I couldn’t see. I’ve been running for some time now, and I still can’t see my Prada handbag Umma sent me. Inside, there’s also my iPhone, with random selfies and I really don’t want people looking at it, oh my goodness. Most of all, that Louis Vuitton watch costed a fortune! Lucky my credit card is in my skirt pocket but... the watch!

People around me begin to eye me weirdly as I cluelessly look around the shopping centre. He was wearing a black jacket and cheap grey pants, a definition of a low classed fellow. I begin to massage my feet through my black stockings, taking a few seconds break. I must keep searching.

I begin to jog around again, stopping after each shop, taking a glance inside each one to see whether or not someone’s got my Prada handbag. Losing some hope, I continue to run forward, before crashing into some security guard.

“Agasshi… no you must be Kim Jaejoong’s wife?” He says. I nod and eye him weirdly, “Since when was I that well known?” I ask. “Of course you’re well known, you’re Mr Kim’s wife, and he’s contacted the shopping centre staff to locate you, since you just ran off like that.”

“What? I have no time for you or my husband at the moment. Please do not stop me from what I’m trying to do, or I will not hesitate to push you.” I say. “Really?” He asks. I stare up to see a strong, tall and buff man. Okay, that was the weirdest that came out of my mouth. “I’m serious Mr security guard, I have to fetch something.”

“I’m sorry Ma’am but Sir Kim Jaejoong would like his wife back to him at this instant.” Without hesitation, he lifts me up over his shoulder, causing me to kick around vigorously. “Let me go! I need to get something! Stop it!” By now, this was causing quite a scene as people began to stop and stare at me, some even taking photos. I don’t want to go back to Jaejoong; I want to get his watch back first. He’ll be happy if I do that, and forgive me for the bad things I’ve done to him, maybe. I stare at ground, since that’s the only angle I can look at, feeling slightly dizzy in this position. I really want to escape from this guy’s grasp. I lift my head and shuffle slightly backwards, without him noticing. This is weird, and as weird as it sounds, I’m going to bite him on the neck, since everywhere else is covered by heavy clothing.

“Mrs Kim! What are you doing?” He yells, grasping onto his neck, causing me to tumble off onto the hard floor. Ouch. I quickly get up and dash away, my hair all in a mess. I know I shouldn’t behave like this in public but I’m just so desperate for that watch, and don’t forget, its three million won! I keep running, as fast as my legs could take me, dodging every single person on my way, each giving me strange glances. Suddenly, I feel my body slam into something and I stare up to see…

Oh.

“Looking for this?” Jaejoong asks, holding up my handbag. “Yes!” I cheer excitedly, attempting to yank it out of his hands. “Why would you run around yourself to try and get this back? You’re in public, you shouldn’t be doing this, and I thought you were the one concerned about how the public see you.”  I look down, and give up trying to get my bag back, since he was holding it up high, out of my reach.

“It doesn’t seem like there’s much important things in this bag anyway, if you do lose it, then buy another one. As for your credit card, you don’t even have much in there.” Jaejoong says, looking slightly disappointed. He doesn’t even understand, that inside is something that I want to give him. I let out a sigh and try and wipe off the dust on my stockings. Jaejoong throws my heels on the ground, and sitting down on a nearby chair, I slowly put them on.

“I… I know. I shouldn’t be doing this, but…”

“But?” Jaejoong asks, tilting his head on the side. “I’m hungry, can we go and eat, and then I’ll tell you.” I quickly say, changing the topic. “Fine, but you have to tell me why, and don’t let our parents know about this okay? My dad is quite a freak when it comes to reputation…pathetic as , but yeah. I don’t mind as much, but if this slips, I’m going to punish you.” He winks. “Ew, just stay away from me you .” He doesn’t reply and slides his arm around my waist, “Well, I feel like eating too.”

*

“Why do you have to choose where to eat each time?” I ask, staring at the menu. It’s a Chinese dumpling house, it’s not that I hate dumplings, but I wanted to eat McDonalds…

“If you choose, you’re probably just going to choose McDonalds or KFC or Hungry Jacks and all that unhealthy .” Damn, he saw right through me. I scan my eyes through the menu…the spring onion pancake sounds nice, as well as the pork and cabbage dumplings. “The meat and seafood filled dumplings look good.” I randomly say out of the blue, adding to my list of ‘yums’. Jaejoong raises an eyebrow and stares at me, “You mean the Shanghai steamed buns right.”

“Yeah…” I reply, not daring to stare at him, since he’s judging me, again. “Well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter