♔038

A Mischievous Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter thirty-eight: Curiousity

"Are you sure you want to do this, I mean I understand what you're trying to achieve but clearly this isn't the right way to go." Myungsoo argues. I sit rigidly on the couch, it is currently eight in the morning and I'm still tired considering I slept at two last night after dealing with Jaejoong and then getting myself ready for sleep. 

"Myungsoo, it's fine. If you don't expose anything and vice versa, no one will know. Don't be worried." I sigh. 

"No, I'm not worried, I'm just curious... I mean I know you guys aren't emotionally married for real but why are you still so interested in this?" Myungsoo asks, gee that guy has too many questions today. I don't understand why he's leaning against my side...

"Look, I employ you, and right now we have an employee and employer relationship since I called you over for work purposes. So you need to do as I say." I snarkily reply. Myungsoo waves his arms around, "Please don't misunderstand! I'm not trying to offend you, if you must I will look into Jaejoong's medical history just for you." 

I smile, "Thanks. Text me when you find anything." 

"Sure thing." He says, smiling brightly before turning away towards the door. 

His smile makes me feel some what happy since he does it more often now, especially when he shows off his dimples. Which is pretty cool, I have dimples too, but Jaejoong only half complimented me once and never did again.

I yawn as tears develop in my eyes and make my way back to the room. I could really get some sleep.

*
I naturally wake up and stare at the clock on the bedside table. It's nearly noon and Jaejoong is still sound asleep. He's been sleeping for more than ten hours, should I wake him up? Maybe I shouldn't... only because he looks so beautiful sound asleep. I continue to stare at this features, skin as white as milk, his eyebrows neatly done. Though his lashes aren't fully volumed, they're incredibly long and sits perfectly on his eyelids. Jaejoong's nose is tall but isn't perfect but on him everything is perfection, his pink soft and full lips underneath. His hair is growing rather long with regrowth circulating around his roots on his dyed red brown hair. Maybe he'll look cuter with it being messy when he wakes up. 

I continue to stare, and suddenly realise what the hell I'm doing. I use both hands to slap my cheeks, I really got to stop, seriously. 

I walk into the wardrobe and rummage through my set of clothes, I really should change into something comfortable. 

It's funny because Jaejoong has nearly five times more clothes than me, my collection is rather limited. I pick out a pair of black leggings and an oversized panda t-shirt. Is this too cutesy? I mean, this isn't really like me. Since when did I ever want to dress like some kawaii little girl? I ignore the thought, since Jaejoong's still sleeping, it should be okay if I change here. 

I rummage through my underwear and pick out a light coloured bra from Victoria's secret, just so the colour doesn't show through my T-shirt. I take my pyjama top off and clip it on, I really don't know why I have so much underwear... Umma must have bought heaps for me the time when she got my body measured. I grab the tshirt beside me about to put it on when a gush of wind hits my bare skin. I turn around to see Jaejoong staring at me wide eyed.

I scream and throw my pyjama top at his face. "Why are you still standing here? GO AWAY!" I yell, as loud as I can.

"Ah, I- yeah sorry bye." He says before quickly closing the door.

Maybe having huge as walk in wadrobes is also a bad idea. I quickly put my t-shirt on and roll into a little ball amongst Jaejoong's numerous coats. My face is burning red, it's not like he saw me but still... I just... aish, seriously... I'm so self conscious! I place my hand under my shirt, I don't have abs, I don't have a bulging stomach but it's so skinny fat even though it's flat. I am not toned at all, this is just depressing, he probably thinks I'm disgusting with my untoned body. 

I'm seriously going to cry, I hate him so much! Even if it's partially my fault but still, he stood there for longer than intended I hate him so much. He's a ert, ultimate erted !

I continue complaining in my head before I receive a text from Myungsoo. 

Hey Ka Eun, I've completed my task!
I don't think it'll be good talking to you about it with Jaejoong around so let's talk at the coffee shop!
-Myungsoo

 He must be referring to the coffee shop Yoochun always goes to, mainly because he knows I fell in love with that coffee shop the moment I entered. 

I let out a sigh and mentally prepare myself to walk outside. 

Okay Ka Eun, if you see Jaejoong just pretend he is non existent and continue going one direction. 

I walk outside and unexpectedly see him standing right at the door staring at me. I try to look away but then he starts laughing, making me feel worse. I frown as my eyebrows point down, he is so mean. "Why are you..even standing here?" I manage to ask. He clears his throat, "Well, someone was sitting in the wardrobe for way longer than expected so I was about to knock and find out the reason." 

"Like you don't know the reason." I say, my voice cracking half way. I could start crying from embarassment and shame right now. I try to walk outside but Jaejoong side steps in all directions I want to go to. "What the is wrong with you!" I scream, feeling extremely frustrated. Who the hell doesn't want to avoid their crush after being embarassed? 

"Why are you so shy, this should have been something I saw ages ago." He playfully smirks. I keep my head even low, just so he can't see the colour of my face. I hate his teasing as much as my growing liking for him. "You need to stop talking like this." I reply. I push him out of the way with all my might and he pretends to be in pain. Like hell I'm going to fal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter