♔037

A Mischievous Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter thirty-seven: Celebrating

Jaejoong basically pushed me into his stupid silver fancy car and ignored me for the whole trip which is actually really rude. I nagged him a thousand times about where we were going and he told me to shut up because I'm distracting his driving. Well, I bet this guy used to recklessly drink drive anyway. 

Now I find myself sitting in a dark room. What the actual , Jaejoong told me to sit and wait on the fancy couches of the room and suddenly the lights all disappeared and it's been like that for twenty minutes now, everything is just so dodgy. Lucky I still have my phone with me so I can text spam Jaejoong for being a completely rude as or play flappy bird or some . Actually, I have already sent him around twenty messages which basically consists of, 'what the hell are you doing', 'I hate you', 'you're a ','prepare to die.' 

He hasn't replied to one so it's pointless now and I'm just going to curl up on the corner of the couch in pitch black. I really feel like crying, who the hell dumps someone in the dark for like twenty five minutes, is he abandoning me? I begin to get teary and at this moment the door creaks open, an object being pushed by a trolley illuminates the room with it's dim candle lights... twenty one candle lights. Omo, it's a cake!

Under the dim light, the five people start to sing me happy birthday in the nicest way possibly, it's as if they're harmonising. So, this is what a birthday feels like?... I have never celebrated it before and after being dumped here for period of time in the darkness, I really think it was worth it. My heart is fluttering and I just feel so touched. 

"Make a wish!" They yell in unison. I wish for... me to get along well with everyone and everyone shall be happy with each other! For some reason as I make this wish, Jaejoong comes to mind but maybe it's because he's in front of me. I blow the candles, holy cheesus it is so hard to blow them out so I put a bit more engery into it. 

"Ew," Jaejoong yelps, "don't spit on the cake!"
"I'm not even!" I say, blowing out the last candle, they all clap as confetti falls down on me as well as their stupid streamers and birthday whistles. Let's not forget the stupid party hats they're wearing. "Yay, Ka Eun is now twenty one!" I feel so extremely touched, I can not hold these feels any longer. I place both hands on top of my mouth and start crying, whilst frantically trying to hide my face and wipe my tears at the same time, I must look stupid don't I, well I feel stupid too.

"What the hell Junsu! You made her cry!" Everyone says, targetting Junsu. 

"What? Anniya! Stop blaming everything on me and bullying me!" He protests. I laugh at how innocent Junsu looks but I'm still crying so just imagine how ridiculous I actually look. "You must've left her in the dark for too long." Yoochun suggests. Jaejoong sighs and positions himself to the same level as me. "Oh about that, the cake took a while to prepare because the candles took a long time to light up and of course, we had to try and put on these party hats as stylish as possible and-" 

"Gomawo, really, thank you all so much." I say, hiccuping through my happy tears. Or you could say, sad as well, because even if I knew my birthday back then, I would have no one to celebrate it with so I'm just so overwhelmed. Jaejoong gives me a hug, "Yeah, yeah, I know we're great people but stop crying you're meant to be happy okay?" He says, the top of my head. He pulls away but keeps his hands settled on the sides of my arms. I nod, "I'm actually really touched, I am happy!" I yelp. He chuckles, "Wanna birthday kiss?" 

I look at the rest of the people and they seem to be turning away awkwardly, Changmin even coughs. "Um, no thanks." I reply, but the moment Jaejoong pulls away further, part of me regrets that decision. 

"Yeah so like, this is a karaoke room, it's okay we have six microphones." Jaejoong exclaims. "Is Ka Eun good at singing?" Junsu innocently asks. Oh my god, of course I can't sing, this is going to look bad. No one replies but Jaejoong just laughs his head off, it seems as though they all understand the message... 

"By the way, why did we bring the cake out so early, I mean we haven't had dinner." Changmin asks, I can tell this person is extremely logical. "I think Jaejoong wanted the happy birthday scene to surprise his wife first but probably didn't think about anything else." Yunho adds.

"Can I steal the spot light for a second, but Jaejoong didn't even plan anything, he just chose the location." Yoochun says. Yeah alright, that's not even new information. 

"Yah, aish, you! Stop making me look bad! She never told me her birthday, I don't know how you found out... but if I knew I really would plan this too, so you." He says, defending himself. 

"Stop swearing and using unsophisticated language." Changmin butts in. "Yeah, I'm just going to stop here because I know if I get into an argument with you I can't win." Jaejoong dejectedly says. I can only laugh at their cute friendship. 

"Thank you all for preparing, Yoochun, Changmin-ssi, Yunho-ssi, Junsu-ssi." I say, bowing. "Um, Ka Eun, you're missing someone?" Jaejoong says, clearly talking about himself.

"Well, I did kinda thank you before..."
"No! You said thank you all! Now you're saying names individually and I'm not included? What is this?"

Changmin pushes him away onto a couch, "Shut up, it's our time to shine." 

"Yeah, why doesn't Yoochun have a ssi, why are you so formal to us?" Yunho asks. We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter