♔011

A Mischievous Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter eleven: Bittermoon in Japan

♘Jaejoong’s P.O.V

I wake up with a morning stretch, the sunlight’s warmth welcoming me for the day. Even the sun loves me, despite the fact that I’m quite pale for a man. Late at night last night, my father informed me about the flight to Japan today. Apparently the luggage is all packed and ready and all we have to do is be prepared to go.

Hell.

I don’t want to go to Japan alone with that person. She’s always on her period, I don’t even understand why she was so upset last night, and all I did was eat the chocolate?

I slip on my slippers and head over to her room. I knock on the door vigorously, “Yah, yeobo, wake up already, because guess what? We’re going on our sweet honeymoon and we can have some y alone time.”

I knock on the door again, more vigorously. Why the isn’t she opening the friggin door.

“Oi, for god's sake!” I yell. Still no reply.

Without thinking about anything, I just barge inside. She’s still in her blue dress from last night and her makeup is still ruined from yesterday. I guess she didn’t bother to get changed and went all emotional and last night.

I lightly slap her on the cheek. She rolls and turns away from me, as if she’s in agonising pain. “Ka Eun… Ka Eun… we have to go on our honeymoon, we’re going to be late for the plane if you sleep like this.” I softly sing, still slightly slapping her arm. She moves around again, still hesitating to wake up.

please, when I try to act nice and gentle I get this? Fine.

“WAKE UP YOU IDIOT, WE’VE GOT TO GET TO THE AIRPORT IN TWO HOURS TIME FOR OUR STUPID HONEYMOON IN JAPAN. IT’S NOT LIKE I WANT TO BE WITH YOU BUT WE HAVE TO, IT’S YOUR OBLIGATION TO ACT ALONG AS A SWEET WIFE .” My turn to go realistic keyboard warrior mode. 

This time she opens her eyes slightly to face me. Oh goodness, it’s a tiny bit swollen if you look at it for long enough to notice.

“Ew, why are you flashing at me?” She screams. “It’s because I am Pikachu.” I reply, okay that was another Ka Eun leveled-lameness joke I made.

“No, go away you’re contaminating my eyes.”

“This is my house, am I not allowed to do what I want? Get over the fact that I sleep with no shirt on gosh.”

“Well, I’ll get up when I want to.” She snaps. “No, you are getting up now or we’ll be late.”

“Can’t you just leave me alone for once?”

“I always leave you alone, and you complain about it. GOD.”

“Get out and don’t come near me.”

“We’re committed to each other now, I can touch you however I want.” I say, not that I want to. “What do you mean by that?”

“Basically, you are my .”

“No, just get out.” She's so mad, it's hilarious. “Oh baby tell me why you act so strange?”

“Get out!” Wow, that sounds like one of my favourite songs. 

“I can leave you alone all I want any other time, but this time you are to listen to me.”

“Get out.”

“Stop pmsing at me, just because you’re on your period. I understand that too.”

“You understand because you happen to get your period on a daily basis.”

“Just shut up and stop arguing alright? You practically asked for this . I mean I would divorce you like right now but we only got married yesterday.”

“Let me get changed.”

“Alright.” So then I leave the room and close the door behind me. I really don’t know how well this honeymoon is actually going to be. I’m glad it’s only for five days. In fact, five days is actually pretty bad. I’m glad there’s internet in the hotels, I’ll just Skype away my depression with my fellow … I mean best friends.

♙Ka Eun’s P.O.V

It feels just as cold here in Japan than in Korea. We arrive at the hotels, expensive hotels which we’ll be living in for five whole days. I don’t dare to face Jaejoong, he seems to be in a bad mood and plus I was kind of throwing a tantrum in the morning… and going all emotional. Alright, I’m on my period OKAY.

I haven’t talked to him since this morning either, not a proper conversation at least. Actually, who cares, we never have a proper conversation since it’s always just bickering. Except… he seems to be in a depression state and maybe if I say something he’d get really violent. His face is like expressionless and retarded, worst of all he looks really cold and angry.

It’s a hotel room with two beds, unfortunately I have to sleep in the same room as him and that thought depresses me. I sit down on my bed, watch as Jaejoong tries to open his suitcase. He pulls at the zip but it seems to be stuck. With rage, he stops trying and kicks the suitcase really, really hard. Oh my goodness, I swear ever since we got off the plane he has been like this. Hesitantly, I walk over to him and open the suitcase.

“There, now you can get your things.” He gives me a cold glare before standing, “You really think I’m that useless?” He starts, “As if I’m someone who doesn’t know how to open a ing suitcase?” I don’t even understand, I was only trying to help because he seemed so angry and pissed. Please don’t tell me it’s him on his period… or its jetlag. How can it affect him this much when the flight was only for two hours?

“I was only trying to help…” I start, feeling a slight shudder of fear running through me. He closes his eyes slowly and opens them up again, staring at me with rage. I can smell my own skin burning from his eyes.

“You don’t need to help me,” He snaps, walking closer towards me, “thanks to you I’m just stuck here in Japan for five days of boredom.”

I take my steps back, but he continues to come close, and closer.

“It depends what you call entertainm-”

“Just be quiet,” He cuts me off, our faces only inches away from each other.

“Who are you to tell me to be quiet? You’ve been acting so angry, and scary like this for the past hour and a half and it’s freaking me out. The Kim joong I know is just a jerk who teases and bickers with me, not some cold and scary person who is acting so intimidating!” I blurt out, slightly regretting my words. I pace backwards, until my back hits the wall, an indication that he’s pushed me back too far, too far that I can’t get out now.

“I’m tired, annoyed, and frustrated. Get over it.”

“Look, I don't care if you are on your period or you have jet lag just sto-” He presses his lips on top of mine, cutting me off and kisses me passionately. I keep my lips sealed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter