♔033

A Mischievous Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter thirty-three: Deal

Jealous? Jealous? 

I check my phone as it vibrates on the bedside table and realise it's from Jaeggot. Yeah, I recently changed his name to that it's like and Jaejoong mixed together which is an accurate depiction of what he really is.

Go away.

I reply, only to receive another text not long afterwards.

You cutie. 

Don't try to seduce me lol

Why are you behaving like this when you're the one who basically doesn't care what I do and you let me do this anyway <3

Okay I have no idea why but maybe I shouldn't even be pissed if I actually let him then I should be aware of the consequences. 

....shut up.

Someone's so jealous. 

You're so disrespectful to me. 

BB you let me!

YOU GO AWAY STOP TEXTING ME. 

I throw my phone onto the floor with rage, don't worry before I decided to throw my phone I calculated that the carpet is soft and the screen won't crack. Smart thinking, Ka Eun. 

I lay on my bed with my hair still unbrushed with some pieces of hair flying in weird directions, this really is bad hair day. I usually wake up with straight hair but today it just looks gross and my fringe parting is retarded, I don't think I should go anywhere today. Jaejoong is such a oh my god.....

Feeling irritated and eerie, I begin to fall asleep face down on my pillow before someone shifts my head ninety degrees and lightly slaps my cheeks. 

"Let's make a deal." I open one of my eyes slightly to see a blurry figure of a gorgeous man, I can't see him properly but I can tell he's really beautiful, my dreams are so nice to me nowadays. I hold onto his hands as he appears to be caressing my cheeks, it's so soft and warm with a ring on one of his fingers. I open my eyes wider to get a bettwe view of his face, fair skin, brown-red hair with long bangs, brown eyes and... that teeth... 

"Ew! What are you doing here? Stop disrupting my dreams I hate you!" I scream. 

"What the , I am your dream." Jaejoong replies. 

"Ugh, well I heard someone talking about making a deal." 

"Yeah, that was me. I came here to talk to you about something." Still lying in bed, I turn my head the opposite direction away from him. I can feel the soft mattress weighing down as he climbs and sits next to me. "I'll stop doing the thing I did this morning since I know you don't like it under one condition." 
"Do whatever you want I don't care." I lie.

"I only did it because I know you won't like it," he chuckles. "You're not even funny Jaejoong. I'd say you're just so ually frustrated you want to insert your manhood into some random woman who's had more inside her than a urinal." Jaejoong giggles hysterically, I wasn't even trying to be funny oh my god why is he even laughing so rude. 

"Your way of thinking is interesting."

"Go away, you're here just to waste my time when I'm trying to sleep. You're also wrong about how I hate it when you do those things and I don't know what you mean when you said you're only doing it since you know I hate it." 

"It's nearly one in the afternoon. If you didn't hate it you won't be talking to me like this you retard."

"I talk like this to you on a daily basis!" I yell. "True, but you're extra agitated today aren't ya?" He replies, dangerously my head even though I'm not even looking his direction. 

"Stop touching me," I say in a monotone, "See, you are very mad indeed." He immediately answers back.
"Okay fine, I regret letting you do what you want because it makes me feel highly disrespected I mean we're still a married couple kay. So what's your stupid deal?"

"Stop sleeping here in this smaller room, move all your items and possessions into the master's suite with me. You can also place all your clothes in the wardrobe, plenty of space for you."

What exactly is this person thinking? "Um, sorry I'm confused." 

"That was like the easiest explanation ever are you illiterate?" 

"What I mean is, there is no way I'm going to replace those urinal girls just to satisfy your frustrations you self centred ." 
"I'm not even asking for you to do that you idiot, I'd rather die than you, you're figure is so disgusting." Yeah, that was totally not offensive at all which means I'm not going to abide to his deal.

"Yeah so like don't discuss your stupid deal with me I'm not going to agree on it." 

"Fine, I may as well disturb your sleep every single night." 

"NO!" I hastily reply as if it was some reflex. "Oh? So you agree to the deal?" 

"Fine, as long as you come home earlier and stop hooking up with random people." He really needs to come home for dinner to eat my pasta dishes or my work will all go to waste. 

"I knew you love me." 

"No, I'm just bored at home all the time, don't forget I don't go to school alright... and change the bed sheets or else I won't even think about sleeping on your stupid bed surrounded by diseases and AIDS." 

"The maids already changed it to silk covers and bed sheets, just for you hun. Oh and I have something to discuss with you about the hundred inch TV that you miraculously smashed." Jaejoong says, ending the conversation whilst dangerously walking out. 

I forgot about that! I get up from the bed and run after Jaejoong who is currently walking down the stairs. "So did we order a new TV?" 
"Yes, it's already been taken care of but I'm just curious on why you smashed it." I blink a few times and stare at him from afar, completely ignoring my morning ugliness. "I just got angry and threw the remote control, didn't know it hit the TV." 

"May I ask why you were so angry?" He smirks, folding his arms. I guess this person really wants the truth from me so I may as well be honest. "It was you. Do you not know how many days I spent here by myself cooking and eating alone? I've improved so much and you never even came home to eat it and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter