♔035

A Mischievous Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter thirty five: Karaoke Battle

I arrive home and carefully dash to the dining table with the ice cream still in close to perfect condition. I make a turn and run up to his bedroom, wait no out bedroom to see him sitting at the office desk with his glasses on. 

He looks so... cute, unfortunately my brain could not think otherwise. He looks up at me with sheets in his hands and smiles dangerously. "I'm assuming you got my ice cream prepared?" I nod eagerly, and for some reason I'm dying to see what 'nice' thing he'll do for me. I run up closer to him and grab hold of his wrist with two hands, yes two hands because his wrist is so thick since he's so fat.

"Why are you pulling me?" He says as a I drag and pull him out of the side and down the stairs, "Eat it quickly, I want to see what nice thing you have for me." 

"Why are you so excited, are you on an ice cream sugar high? I mean usually you would say something along the lines of: Psh, Jaejoong you're full of bull and nothing you say is true and you lie all the time." Maybe I am on a sugar high but remember the time in Japan when I encountered the nice Jaejoong? He was an amazing person. 

He sits down and I pass him a spoon, I have my eyes fixed on him hoping that way he'll finish it quicker. He furrows his neat eyebrows and gives me a judgemental glare, "Can you stop it, it's so creepy. I know I'm y, gorgeous, beautiful, hot and everything positive in regards to my physical appearance but please contain yourself you weird ." 

"Yeah, eat quicker and I won't be staring at you for so lon-" A spoon of ice cream interrupts my speech and I can feel my brain cells freezing and my teeth turning into icicles. I clutch onto my temples with both hands as Jaejoong continues to laugh with his annoying 'Eu HA HA'. Wait, I remember when I used to go to seven eleven for free slurpees, the cups had solutions on how to counteract a brain freeze.

-Rub the back of your neck vigorously 
-Pull your upper lip

That's what I remember, so for additional affect I decide to do both those actions simultaneously. "Eu HA HA what are you even HAHA doing?" Jaejoong loudly exclaims, as what I'm doing happens to stimulate more of his annoying laughter. Before I could react to any more of his stupidity I hear a snap coming from his new iPhone, I release my hands from the back of my neck and my upper lip as the brain freeze disappears. "You totally look like those girls I'd bang." Jaejoong laughs showing me the pathetic photo of me looking like a crazy pulling on my upper lip and rubbing the back of my neck, "The highlight of this photo is your constipated face though." He says, laughing again. 

"I really thought you were going to do something nice because I gave you ice cream." I say, grabbing hold of the spoon. "Yeah I'll be nice and give you some ic-" I shove the large spoonful of ice cream in his mouth as quick as I can, leaving him to wince at the brain freeze. " you Ka Eun, omo, it's really freezing." He says in the most agonising ways possible. I cross my arms and stare at him, "Do what I did it really works." I say. 

"Really?" He asks, before pulling onto his upper lip and rubbing the back of his neck with an expression of pain written on his face. I quickly take out a phone and snap a photo of the so called 'handsome and y Kim Jaejoong' in this ridiculous state and burst out into laughter.

"OMO! Ka Eun! It really does work!" He exclaims, looking more excited than angry. What the hell is wrong with this dude, I swear the longer I communicate with him the more stupid he gets. 

"Where did you learn all this? It's like God's invention, holy ." He says, looking at me with wide eyes. Um... what the actual hell is with this guy, I can't even...whatever.

"Uh, well you see I have amazing commoner knowledge." I say, only to watch him eat more ice cream as fast as he can, "Um excuse me, are you trying to give yourself brain freezes?" 

"Yes, I'm experimenting whether or not this is a one off or does it really work." He says, repeating the same action. I continue to laugh at his stupidity and for some reason he pulls off looking cute in this state. Let's not forget the amount of photos I am currently taking.

After the countless brain freezes this idiot decided to give himself, he slouches on the couch motionless. "Yah, what's the nice thing you're going to do for me?" I ask, I mean that was what I have been anticipating for quite a while now... "Oh that, I was going to give you a kiss but to be honest I also realised that you'd probably kill me." Yeah, that is probably true, I would either kill him or try to stop myself from... responding. 

"Yeah totally! Kiss me Joongie you beautiful husba-" I sarcastically and casually say, but he springs up from the couch and gives me a peck on the lips the moment those careless words escaped from my mouth. Oh my god, I hate myself. 

"Yah!" I yell, wiping my lips with my fingers. "Yeah Ka Eun, don't say that again or I'll actually do it." He says, sounding like an arrogant . "Liar, you don't even deserve the ice cream." He gives me the 'whatever look' and turns on the TV as I make my way to the bedroom and sit on the couches. "Mean person, rude as, never ever trust Kim Jaejoong and don't do anything for him. Babo Ka Eun! I'm such an idiot, like hell he'd do nice things EURGH!" I complain in frustration, making my way to the walk in wardrobe to sit on one of the shelves, amongst the clothes in the dark.

Whenever I got angry at Jaejoong years ago, I'd also sit in the wardrobe for a few hours. I hate Jaejoong, he's such a face, I hate, hate, HATE him. I curl into a little ball inside the shelf that's meant to be used for handbags before my hands slide against something. I pick it up and open the wardrobe light and take a closer look at the item on my hands. 

Sl-slee-sleeping pills?

Who placed them here, it wasn't me, so that means there's only one person who could have. 

Jaejoong? 

I walk outside the wardrobe and knowing how wrong it is, I open his bedside table and carefully rummage through his belongings. I lift up the few notebooks he has and underneath I see more of these...sleeping pills?

I close the cupboard quickly and all the suspicions I've ever had of him rises again, the way it did before and no, I am not relieved but feeling worried again for no r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter