♔004

A Mischievous Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter four: Morning surprises 

♙Ka Eun’s P.O.V
I feel a slight sensation of someone wrapping their arms around me, embracing me, this bed must be so comfortable that it feels like a real human touch. I turn around, with my eyes still tightly shut, just to move into a more comfortable position. Also adjusting the position of my limbs, I lay my hand on something hard and smooth, isn’t my mattress soft? I sniff the air to smell some strong, manly cologne. I smell a . I quickly open my eyes to see myself placing my hand on joong’s chest, his arms wrapping around me.

……

He’s got a hot body.
..

He looks really, really handsome even when he’s got his eyes closed.
..

He’s got really nice eyelashes.
..

He’s got really pink lips.
..

He’s got really smooth and beautiful skin.

....

Too bad he’s a , and he’s seems a little gay. I freeze in my position while staring at his stupid face.

I let out an ear piercing scream. Did I not kick him out last night? What is he doing sleeping on the same bed and cuddling me? All these micro-organisms and little diseaseases are now crawling over me... ew!

Jaejoong’s P.O.V

I hear an ear piercing screem, waking me up from my precious sleep. It must be her, how annoying. She must’ve had a comfy time yesterday cuddling with me since it’s so ing cold!

‘WHY ARE YOU LYING ON THE SAME BED AS ME?’ Look, she's cracked it again, dayum, likewise if this is another text message, I'll be seeing capital letters every where and that properly will also reflect on her poor grammar since she's probably illiterate.

‘It’s because it’s warm and comfortable, you had a good night sleep didn’t you baby?’

‘Ew!! I hate you!’ She screams, I chuckle, she’s so hilarious. ‘Nawh, but I love you so much yeobo~’ I sing, still lying next to her. If she hates me so much then she would have already gotten her up from the bed and move away from me. See look, she secretly loves me because I’m so y.

The door of her bedroom suddenly opens, a pile of Ahn household’s troops storm in, with Butler Gong standing in the middle. Isn’t this too over ing exaggerated? It’s not like she got okay.

Wait.

My parents are possibly still here.... a ha-ha....

‘Miss Sun Hee, we heard you screaming from outside, are you alright?’ She points her index finger right at my face.‘Kim Jaejoong!’ She yells, ‘He slept with me last night!’ The butler widens his eyes, shooting me a glare before whispering into some skimpy guy’s ear. What the , my god, she makes it sound like I her, I didn't do anything!

They just stand there after he whispers to some random guy. Yes, ‘cos I’m totally going to die now. I’m tired, stupid over exaggerated people being so over ing protective over a stupid . I close my eyes drifting myself to sleep.

‘Kim Jaejoong!’ someone yells, I look up to see my father. Holy . Time to run.

I get off the bed and quickly button up my shirt, slipping my shoes back on straight after. I dash towards the door, dodging those stupid troops, until my mother steps in, right at the golden exit.

!

‘Kim Jaejoong, why are you running?’ she asks.‘Uh, um, no time to explain, let me out.’ I smile, placing that cute ‘good boy’ image across my face. ‘Joongie, wasn’t there a guest room set up for you last night? Why are you disturbing Ahn Sun Hee-ssi?’

Yeah, why? I don’t know, she hates me because I tripped her over three years ago for fun. I really didn’t know it’d turn out that bad. Then when I lived with her, all I did was act like me. Why does she hate my personality? I’m so nice!

I think.

So yes, I hate her too, therefore the conclusion is, I like to annoy the out of her because it’s hilarious and fun.

‘Kim Jaejoong, answer me.’ She says.‘Um, Mrs Kim,’ Ka Eun interrupts, ‘can my parents come in here to deal with Kim Jaejoong?’

‘WHAT?’ I yell, are they going to cut me up and feed me to the dogs?

‘Butler Gong, please tell my parents to come here.’

‘Yes Miss Sun Hee.’ My life is officially over. I glance at my wrist watch, counting the seconds left of my life.‘Kim Jaejoong.’ Mr Ahn says, ‘I hear you’re harassing my daughter or did you already harass her?’ I gulp, they make me seem like a criminal. ‘What did you do with her last night?’ Mrs Ahn adds in, her face boiling with anger.

,,!

‘I dunno, I… Sun Hee couldn’t sleep so I decided to accompany her like a gentlemen!’ I say, smiling widely, expressing my good boy side. All four parents fix their eyes on me.

‘He did not! I was sleeping well last night!’ Ka Eun argues, ‘Mr and Mrs Ahn, she was only sleeping well because I was with her at all times.’

Ohohohoho.

‘Sun H- Ka Eun, were you sleeping well last night with him?’ Mrs Ahn asks. ‘I-’

 ‘Yes,’ I cut her off, ‘she was sleeping so peacefully last night, you can tell since she doesn’t have thick eye bags. I’m twenty three years of age, she’s twenty one, we’re not kids anymore, if you get what I mean.’ I wink at everyone, they should understand what I mean, however I feel disgusted at my own actions, I mean which kid shares their life with their parents? That's just screwed up, no offence. 

‘Jaej-’

‘And plus, she wants to get engaged to me, actually, she wants to get married to me right now.’ I say.

‘No I don't!’ The yells. I make my way closer to her, hugging her waist from behind, giving her a kiss on the cheek. Eew, my lips are now c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter