♔032

A Mischievous Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter thirty-one: Negative feelings

That’s right, don’t come home. Never, ever, EVER come home you annoying little prick.

Oh my- Argh! I let out a scream of frustration while watching a romantic comedy drama that is currently broadcasting on TV. I see the main character grab the female lead by the wrist before kissing her passionately. With rage, I throw the television remote at the TV to release my built up annoyance over this dumb idea of love that doesn’t exist in my life. 

It shatters into a billion pieces leaving a split second of shining electrical spark. 

“Look at that stupid couple, why are they so friendly to each other and why is he so caring towards her and why was she treating him like since the start and he still loves her so much? Oh yeah, must be because she’s really pretty and the guy is shallow and went all psycho because of her appearance. Then why did she treat him like when he’s so hot, trying to play hard to get?!” I rant, Myungsoo stares at me with the ‘what the ’ look on his face but I know he’s listening and I think he listens to my problems really well. He’s always quiet as I speak. 

“Love is so retarded! I swear to the mother of Aphrodite, Dione, her daughter has not gotten Cupid to hit me in the with a mother ing arrow that makes me pretty and lovely and in love and happy. I don’t care if Aphrodite and Cupid aren’t friends they’re still the same little love es!” I rant again.
“Love is based on appearance, it’s because I’m not beautiful! Oh my god! How many layers of cake do I need?! I’ll never ever find a boyfriend unless I’m like as pretty as SNSD! Oh wait, I’m so rich I’m going to get a facial reconstruction, Ka Eun will be hot soon, and every guy will be loving me! ing Jaejoong why is he so popular, he’s not even that hot, and I want to be popular too!” I scream, panting. 

 “Ka Eun-ssi!” Myungsoo finally yells, his hands clasped over his mouth and that’s when I realise what I had just done. 

“Oh my fluff, I’m so sorry Myungsoo I swear its okay I think it’s the time of the month I’m going crazy but don’t worry this is a secret between you and I.” I skip up the stairs and hum a little song, holy it’s the OST from that drama that I just watched.

“Noooooo!” I scream before throwing my face onto some bed and fall asleep within a few minutes. 
The clock shows that it’s around four in the morning. 
*
It is currently two in the afternoon and I spent the morning sincerely apologising to Myungsoo and the few maids that were present when they witnessed my ‘retard’ moment.

“Myungsoo! Why did you not stop me?”

“The only outcome from stopping you is by getting my brain completely blown off by a smash with the remote control, Ka Eun-ssi.” I don’t know why, I smile a little. Even though Jaejoong hasn’t come home since the day before yesterday and came home late the majority of the time this passed week and a bit, I have been hanging around Myungsoo a lot and he’s helping me open up little by little. 

He really is a great assistant, but I consider him a friend. 

“Yah, Myungsoo, how much would it cost to replace the TV?” 

“Not sure Ka Eun-ssi, but considering it was a huge one hundred inch television mounted against the wall it will be costly.” I sigh, I obviously won’t be able to get it replaced since my knowledge with what brand of TVs are good is utterly .

.

Really , 

I’ll stop raging even though I’m legit on my period. To calm myself and my immense boredom which I bought upon myself by destroying the TV I slide off the couch and roll around on the soft mat with my pink winter pyjamas with rainbow ice cream characters that look super cute. Yes, I bought these pyjamas in my commoner era. 

I look above me and catch a glimpse of Myungsoo’s face. He’s staring at me in a way in which I cannot distinguish whether he’s judging me or finding me extremely hilarious. I stand back up, ignoring my messy hair and from behind, push Myungsoo down to the ground. Thank god he’s not wearing a stupid suit but just his casual bomber jacket and black jeans I bought for him since I told him to stop being so awkward with formal wear since I never go outside. 
We end up rolling around and laughing whilst the maids are probably judging us, some are smiling though. Clearly, I am indicating that they do a great job cleaning because this clean white carpet is amazing.

I take myself to new challenges, rolling under tables and chairs dodging all the obstacles like a true ninja. The doorbell rings and the maids open the door.
“My dear, what am I seeing? Two little kids rolling around?” I quickly stand up after hearing the familiar voice. 

“Umma!”

She walks towards me and smiles but I can see her give a little displeased look at Myungsoo.

“No Umma, it’s not what you think I just forced him to play with me because I’m really bored.” She signs and starts to my hair and untangle my knots with her fingers. I look over at Myungsoo’s head, his messy hair looks so… cute. 

Umma catches me staring at Myungsoo and pulls me aside. 

“Ka Eun! You’re married! Don’t be so close to that guy and cheat on Jaejoong!” She quietly says, preventing everyone from hearing us.

“You’re over thinking! Umma, did you know he used to be a rock but now he’s so a little more opened up and it’s really good! I’m a life changer!” I proudl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter