♔012

A Mischievous Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter twelve: Honeymoon in Japan

As Jaejoong had promised, we walk into the cute rilakkuma store as I walk around the shelves, the cute teddy bears’ eyes staring at me. I would really love to hug these cute toys to sleep!

“Jaejoong, Jaejoong!”

“What do you want..bi- I mean sweetheart.”

“Please buy me that really big rilakkuma teddy bear!”

“Nawhh, and I thought I was the one who you’d want to hug to sleep at night. FINE, I SEE HOW IT IS.” He jokes, staring at me with his eyes, which look a bit more gentle than usual.

“Tell the shop keeper I want to buy it! I can’t speak Japanese, can you?”

“Of course I can, do not underestimate your gorgeous husband.” He walks over to the cashier person and points at the teddy bear I am dying to have.

“ぬいぐるみはいくらですか。”

“これは四千円です。”

“え!いいですね!でも。。。ぬいぐるみはたな上にあります、きたないですか?”

“はい。きれいぬいぐるみなんですか?”

“はい。きれいぬいぐるみはください!ありがとございます。”

“そうして、四千円です。”

“はい、どうぞ。”

“一千三百円のあつりです。ありがとう!”

“さよなら!” Jaejoong smiles, handing me the huge teddy bear that I fell in love with since I laid my eyes on it. I guess he is pretty impressive with his Japanese skills, however I have no clue on what the hell he just said to that person. “It’s like four thousand yen, it’s actually quite expensive if I was a commoner considering whether or not to purchase it. It’s like fifty six thousand won.”

“That’s expensive!”

“Coming from an ex-commoner like you, I suppose so.”

“Ah-i-shi-te-ru.” I randomly say, what does it actually mean?

“Oh wow, thank you for that.”

“What does it mean?”

“Uh… it means I hate you. You’re saying this to me after I bought you such a nice toy? You’re the one being mean to me now you piece of shi-”

“Eeek! I just heard little kids saying it to their parents after they purchased something, are people in Japan really that rude?” I ask, slightly confused. Shouldn’t aieru mean thank you or something generous, instead of I hate you?

“Are you lying to me?” I ask. “No, I don’t lie over something so small and silly. But to answer your question, people in Japan can be really rude so watch out and don’t wonder off alone without me.” He says, putting his hand out in front of me.

“What?”

“We’re heading back. The streets are pretty goddamn crowded. I don’t want you to hug on so tightly to that teddy bear and getting lost again.”

I place my hands on his hand, feeling slightly scared. This Jaejoong is so gentle right now, it scares me. Or I guess he’s just gentle because he doesn’t want to lose me and be in deep trouble…

*

That night, we lay in our queen-sized beds staring outside the window. The windows in this room are quite large, from ceiling to floor, giving a full view of the night city in Tokyo. “Ka Eun, out of so many places we can visit, such as going to one of the hot springs around here, you made that final decision to come back here and go to sleep?”

“Well… it’s better than being all tired and moody… if you get what I mean.”

“Can you stop mentioning that? Oh my god. You .” I slightly smile, he’s actually quite good at keeping promises, and he hasn’t actually called me something bad yet.

“Jaejoong…” He crooks his head and looks at me, “Yeah?”

“You’re actually not that bad when you’re being nice.” I honestly say, and I like him so much better when he's like this. “I’m never bad.”

“Yes you are, you’re a jerk.”

“That is purely just what you think of me. Plus you have no clue how much I’m fuc- um, suffering right now. It’s really difficult to act like this you know.”

“So you actually have to put in a lot of effort to be nice to me?”

“You can say that.”

Well I guess he just never changes, and he will never be a nice person, to me at least. “I’m going to name this teddy bear JaeJae.”

“Why are you naming it such a homoual name?” He asks, turning his head on the pillow to face my direction.“What… it’s a cute name and you also bought it for me… so I thought I’d just-”

“Yeah, yeah, I get it.”

“When do you plan on going to sleep?” I ask, turning to face him from my pillow, tightly hugging onto my huge, huggable, fluffy and cute JaeJae.“I can’t sleep.”

“Eh? Why not?”

“I’m not used to sleeping alone, haha.”

“Oh right… I forgot, you’re Kim Jaejoong and you sleep with different people each night.” He is probably too used to having all this company in bed.“What are you implying?” He should know what I mean. 

“The truth.” I reply. He sits up on the bed and s his pyjama top, before taking the whole shirt off. He gets up from his bed and comes towards me. I have got to admit that he’s probably got the best body ever, but I’m not that type of girl who simply falls for someone’s looks alright.“Uh…what are you doing?”

“I sleep shirtless, thought you knew and why do you always think that I’m trying to harm you?” He asks, staring at me with his puppy-dog eyes.“Um, that’s not going to work. I’m sorry.”

“Can we sleep together tonight? I promise there’ll be nothing ual.”

“Ew, no, what the hell? I’m right next to you anyway so you should be able to sleep. If you don’t get used to it, how are you going to sleep by yourself at home?”

“That’ll be a different story when I bring girls home.”

“No, you are not bringing girls home.”

“Well…I just need a human to hug alright? Or I can just get some of the good-looking maids. Hahaha.” He laughs, it sounds so erted. Is this what happens to you when you’ve been a manwhore for too long and you just can’t get used to sleeping alone for once?

“If you really want to hug something, you can hug JaeJae, look how cute he is!”

“No! I want to hug a human!”

“Oops, I’m a mutant, according to you that is.”

“Why?” He whines, sitting on my bed. “Let me sleep here, I’ll be a good boy.” That's hilarious coming from him because he's never even close to being a good boy.“Do you have like… some phobia of sleeping alone or something?”

“Well, I guess that is a secret.”

“Tell me!”

“Andwae”

“Fine, you can go back to your own bed and sleep by yourself.”

“Sometimes..”Oh wow, is this what you call the side effects of around for so many years? But how can be actually be scared of it? I guess I won’t ask him too much.“Oh, thank you for the information, you can go back to your own bed now.”

“Don’t be so mean, we made a deal remember? If I be nice to you then you’ll be nice to me.”

“What? That’s only because you violated me before. So you should be the one asking for forgiveness and listen to me.”

“I apologised, you know Kim Jaejoong NEVER apologises to ANYONE. I guess you’re the first person…”

“Oh,”

“Ka Eun… we’re married now, we should be able to do these things together.”

“Oh no, don’t use that excuse. You’re not even a real husband.”

“As long as I am human, and as long as we have signed that sheet of paper at the wedding ceremony, and as long as…” He puts his left hand up in front of my face, pointing at his ring finger. “And as long as I have this ring on my finger, I will legally be your husband, and you will legally be my wife.”

“Not emotionally.”

“I’ll be honest here then. As long as this ring is on my finger, I will treat you as Kim Ka Eun.”

“Oh really now?”

“No.” I don't know why but I mentally sigh in disappointment. "Oh okay.” I say. 

“I mean yes. I’m s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter