♔027

A Mischievous Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter twenty-seven: Trouble 

So, the party is tonight. I guess we’re pretty much all prepared for it, so I’ll just spend my day relaxing at home, alone…because most likely Jaejoong is going to go out with chicks. Actually, he’s not allowed to go out with chicks anymore, after that incident but he’ll probably be spending time with his mates. Yeah, his mates, not my mates. I lay in bed, about to check my Instagram before the presence of someone towers over me.

“Hi, did you get a bunch of new followers on your Instagram?” Jaejoong asks, looking down at me as I stare up from my lying down position. I attempt to get up and hit my forehead onto his. “Ow! What are you doing?” He asks.

“You too! Could’ve just moved alright, and what are you talking about?” I ask. Why is he suddenly talking about Instagram for no reason? I make my way to the edge of the bed, putting my slippers on. “Well, we have to get to my parent’s house right now.” I widen my eyes and look at him, “What? Why?”

“You’ll see, and besides Myungsoo said that if we don’t go, we’ll be in trouble.

“I don’t know why, but something is telling me that we’ll be in trouble even if we go.” I randomly say. Jaejoong shrugs and turns back at me,

“Well then, I’m going to get dressed and you should too.”

“Is Myungsoo coming with us?” I ask, although he doesn’t speak much and he’s really weird, he’s somewhat a friend I guess, and I won’t be as bored. Jaejoong raises his eyebrows and stares at me as if I’m insane.

“He’ll take us there…why? Plus, what’s the point of him going to a family thing?” I frown; I guess he’s correct about that.

*

“Jaejoong-ssi, Ka-Eun-ssi, I’ll pick you guys up, please contact me when to do so.” Myungsoo bows as he opens the door for us, speaking in that monotone of his. I nod and randomly laugh at the way he’s acting. This guy is like some human robot. As we walk towards Mr. Kim’s mansion Jaejoong nudges my side.

“Eh? Cheating on me for Myungsoo are you now?” I gently slap his arm.

“What? NO!” He chuckles and places an arm around my waist. Oh right, we’re in front of our parents now, and sometimes I get a feeling that Jaejoong really misses touching chicks, because he’s vigorously my waist and tickling me-

“AHAHAHAHHA!” I laugh hysterically. Jaejoong stares at me, judging me deeply.

“What the hell was that?”

“Stop it! Seriously, it tickles!” I cry out loud. Jaejoong smirks, and eyes me dangerously.

“Oh? Is that so?” He says before tickling my sides with both his hands. I yelp, begging him to stop because I really hate this feeling and it’s really annoying and I’m on a laughing fit.

“Stop it!” I scream.

“How about no?” He laughs and continues, as I try my best to struggle away from his grasp.

“Ahhhh  Jaej- NOOOO, Jaejoong, stop it, please! Stop! Go away! Screw you!” I scream. He continues laughing and doesn’t stop.

“It’s funny because you sound like you’re getting .”

“No! You disgusting HAHAHHAHHAHA prick, AHHH please, stop!” He continues laughing hysterically but suddenly halts.  I look upwards. Mr. Kim doesn’t look too happy to see me, nor Jaejoong.

“Come inside, I have things to say to you two.” I look at Jaejoong, who’s still got his arm around me.

“What’s happening?” I ask. Jaejoong doesn’t answer my question.

“I guess you’ll see, Mrs Kim.”

We continue to walk forwards and seat ourselves next to each other on what appears to be a huge meeting table. I have no idea what we’re doing and that Jaejoong won’t tell me and he’s being the ultimate of all faggots. Somehow, I sense it’s not too pretty though… OMO, what if he realised that Jaejoong and I am only playing around with marriage and he’ll lecture us on how immature it is… actually I doubt it since Jaejoong is being so annoying right now and placing his hand on top of mine. I can feel Mr Kim firing bullets and drilling holes into my skin. I feel so weak, yet I don’t know why he’s even looking at me like that.

“So,” he started to speak, “you two were at the Doota mall yesterday right?” I nod my head and look at Jaejoong who doesn’t seem to give a on what’s happening right now. My hand is beginning to become sweaty because Jaejoong wouldn’t let go and it feels disgusting. I don’t answer the question immediately, waiting to see if Jaejoong had something to say. I kick him from underneath the table, he flinches and fakes a cough, “Yeah, we were.” He replies.

Mrs Kim passively sits there next to Mr Kim, as I play with my thumbs. Can this guy just get to the point? Because I want to leave this dreaded horror as soon as possible.

“Ka Eun, you do realise your parents are very famous aristocrats for their excellent cosmetics brand that even models and superstars use right?” I didn’t exactly know what they were selling but, I know they are rather famous…then there’s the Kim family with their luxurious houses and furniture, famous for their exquisite interior and exterior designs of these houses. Probably another reason why our mansion is so superb.

“Yes, as a matter of fact, I do know.” I formally reply. Mr Kim opens his folder he’s had on the desk for the whole time, throwing the aristocrat gossip magazine onto the table. I’m on the headlines.

“Okay, you just have to be hot like me and be on the media a lot.”

“Hi, did you get a bunch of new followers on your Instagram?”

I blink a few times, so that’s what he meant… I look over at Jaejoong, he’s rather quiet, just sitting there, partially paying attention.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter