♔010

A Mischievous Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter ten: February the fourteenth 

“I don’t want to kiss you.” I blurt out while the makeup artists apply beauty products all over my face.

“Then don’t marry me, ing simple.”

“It’s too late now.”

“Oh, so you regret marrying now, huh? I told you not to marry me, you just wouldn’t listen.” I don’t reply to him. I don’t know how to describe my feelings right now, especially the fourteenth of February. It’s Valentine’s Day, and I have never, ever spent it with anyone, it’s always just by myself, watching the girls hand boys chocolates. Is this year’s Valentine’s Day even worth being spent with joong? I don’t think so at all.

But…

He reminds me so much of Jaejoon, and I’m hoping to marry him to make his life depressing. It’s like revenge, revenge on someone else who acts beyond similar to him. Sometimes I’m not sure whether I’ll even succeed or not.

Kim Jaejoong… a powerful man with money and fame, especially for all the ladies, and I also hear that he’s one of the top students in the university. To many people, he’s the eye of perfection, with his good looks and everything else. To me… he’s a jerk with no heart at all, I know we dislike each other but it’s heading to the point of what seems like severe hatred and burning fires of hell. Is that meant to be a good thing or a bad thing? Or would sweet revenge be a better option?

“Miss Sun Hee, we have finished with the makeup.”

“Thank you.” I politely say, looking at the huge mirror in front of me. I can only see another typical girl who’s looks still hasn’t changed one bit.

“So I guess I’m prepared now, joong, are you?” He widens his eyes a bit and nods quickly, “Yeah, so I’ll see you at the wedding hall, Ka Eun, or should I call you my ?”

I roll my eyes and heave a heavy sigh.

Well I guess this is the day.

I link arms with my dad as we walk down the path way. I can sense a thousand eyes staring at us, cameras flashing vigorously. joong really did invite a lot of paparazzis and news reporters to this event, just for the world to know about our marriage.

My father lets go of me and hands me over to joong. Today seems like a strange day, he’s dressed in his gorgeous and gentle looking white tuxedo, his hair styled nicely. He looks gentle and sweet today, different to the usual Kim Jaejoong I know. He looks much nicer, more of a gentleman than a jerk, and he actually looks really handsome today. A strange thought in my brain tells me that I won’t regret this marriage, but maybe all these complicated emotions I’m feeling is just as of today, just this minute. After all, I can’t help it right? It’s a wedding.

Just at that time, he gives me a smile, resembling a rather dangerous smile. Hah, forget what I just mentioned up there, he’s still the ugliest jerk in the world. We listen to the priest blabber on about random crap and he asks us both a question.

“I do.” He lies.

“I do.” I lie.

We exchange our wedding rings. It’s the ones that I saw from last time, the ones that I really liked since I first laid my eyes upon them.

“You may now kiss the bride.”

At this moment, it feels as if my heart is about to stop. Not because I’m scared, nervous or feeling extremely happy, it’s because it’s my first kiss and I’m losing it to a filthy and disgusting moron. He tilts my chin upwards with his gross, dirty fingers and places both his hands on my shoulder. He leans in closer…and closer… and then really, really close. From that moment, I can feel something soft against my own lips, and from that exact moment, my heart sparks a feeling of warmth and no loneliness, on a Valentine’s Day. I can’t hear anything but the sounds of audience clapping, cheering, cameras snapping photos, people cheering. My eyes are still closed, but I don’t know when to open them. From just that kiss, it feels as though Jaejoong is someone else, someone who’d love me and be really gentle with me… but that’s only an illusion. I can feel him pull away from the kiss, and I slowly open up my eyes again.

“Was that your first kiss? Since no one likes you?” I shoot him a glare. That glare I’ll always only give to Kim joong. A feeling of loneliness sweeps inside me, upon hearing his harsh words, that exact same feeling I felt three years ago.

But, I still let out a weak smile.

“I think not kissing someone is better than kissing girls as often as changing breaths. Or should I rephrase that to sleeping with girls as often as changing breaths?”

“Well, at least people want me.”

“This is why you’re a . A man .”

“Kay.”

After the wedding, we both get changed into different clothes in preparation to the dinner party at the exotic six star hotel. I change into a long, royal blue dress, tightly fitted on the top and lose on the bottom, the expensive material of the dress flowing down. It’s a one shoulder long dress, with small light blue frills in the middle, accompanied by small shatters of beautiful diamonds and crystals. The stylist helps me put on my expensive diamond necklace, the wedding gift from Mrs Kim… or my mother in law. She curls my hair and places a mini tiara on top of my head.

“Your hair is really long and beautiful, and so are you. Isn’t your husband lucky to have you?” She asks. Yeah, he’s totally lucky to have me as a wife, but I’m not lucky to have him as a husband.

“You two make the best couple, you guys look really good together.”

I let out a weak smile, is she kidding me?

“Close your eyes dear.” I do as she says, and think a bit about the dinner party at night time. I feel a little bit nervous about it… all the acting in front of everyone just so we look like a legit couple.

After all the brushing and drawing around my eyes. I take a look in the mirror in front of me. I guess she applied some bold copper eye shadow with a hint of silver, as well as some eyeliner and false

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter