♔023

A Mischievous Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter twenty three: Making new friends

The only person I have with me is a follower, named Kim Myungsoo. For starters, he barely speaks, he just agrees with me on everything and refuses to speak informally to me.

‘Yes Mrs Kim,’that line is his signature quote. I focus on what the lecturer has got to say until something troubles me.

“Myungsoo, do you understand? Can you explain it if you do? I don’t really get it.”

“No Mrs Kim, I do not understand.” I slouch back on the comfortable chair, my insides screaming with pure frustration. I wish someone who could help was here, sitting next to me. Not a useless tree named Kim Myungsoo.

I place my hand under my fringe and sigh in grief. I feel slightly disappointed in myself.

“Business management isn’t easy.” A girl smiles.

I look up to see a really pretty girl around my age, with light coloured hair and dark brown eyes. She looks really sweet and kind.

“It’s troublesome when you’re the only heir to the family’s company, right?” She adds, still smiling brightly at me.

“I agree! The sad thing is I’m also really, really stupid and no one wants to help me! Not even that jerk!” I clamp my hand on top of my mouth, slightly embarrassed by my sudden ranting to a stranger. Her expression on her face tells me she doesn’t seem to mind at all.

“Kim Jaejoong?”

“Yeah…him. I didn’t know I was this popular for being married to him.”

“Of course you would be! He’s popular for just about everything, especially how his family owns so many classy shopping centres.”

“I guess so…” I trail off, laughing awkwardly.

“Oh…” the girl says, resting her slender fingers on her lower lip, “I forgot to tell you my name, I’m Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon.”

“Well, I-”

“You’re Kim Ka Eun! Ka Eun is such a pretty name.” She smiles. Taeyeon is really friendly, maybe…just maybe I can become friends with her. No other girls really talk to me, it’s as if they’re all jealous.

I want to enjoy the feeling of having a friend! Ka Eun fighting!

“Taeyeon-ssi…”

“Ey?”

“Let’s…let’s…LET’S BE FRIENDS!” I hold my hand out, she cheerfully shakes it.

“I have other girls who hang out with me, maybe we can hang out together during lunch break.”

“Neh! Yay!”

I feel so happy at the moment. I turn over to face Myungsoo, does it mean I’ll be ditching him…or maybe he could come along?

“Myungsoo, it’s alright I’m not ditching you!” I say, loud enough for him to hear.

“Mrs Kim,” he whispers, “I don’t mind, please do as you desire. I’m just merely a servant.” I flick his nose as Taeyeon stares at us with a strange expression on her face.

“Is it alright if Myungsoo joins too?”

“Sure, sure! However it’s up to him because we’re all girls.”

“It’s cool, he won’t feel awkward! Just pretend he’s a tree, he talks like that!”

“Yes, Taeyeon-ssi, just think of me as pure atmosphere.” We laugh together for a little while as lunch time arrives.

“Let’s eat lunch together.” Taeyeon suggests. She grabs my wrist as I follow behind, Myungsoo behind me like usual. Kyaa! I have never felt so happy in my life!

♘Jaejoong’s P.O.V

Lunch break, after a long boring lecture which lasted approximately three hundred years. Like the typical days, it’s probably about time I go and pick up Ka Eun for lunch before she wonders off eating weird food and vomiting again whilst every girl talks about non-existent babies.

Changmin, Junsu and Yunho are already waiting at a classy Japanese restaurant, Changmin suggested that Ka Eun might like eating sushi since he heard we had a honeymoon in Japan.

“What the , she’s not even waiting where I told her to wait.”

“Ah, Jaejoong, maybe she had to go to the toilet or something.” Yoochun replies.

“So are you telling me to wait even longer for her to come out?”

“No matter how long, you still have to wait, she’s not allowed to be in any trouble. It won’t benefit you either right?”

Typical Yoochun, always says out loud what I’m thinking deep down. I take a glance at my watch, tapping the ground with my foot. I’m having this strange feeling that that weirdo wondered off somewhere in the wrong direction, her idiocy level is enough for her to do that. I give her a call, however it’s sent the voice mail.

“Hey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter