Kill This Love

My Kareshi And I.

"Ryoko dear, aren't you coming down for dinner?" You heard your mother calling outside your room. 

"I'm not hungry! Besides, i still have to pack!" You shouted back. 

 

 

You heard your mother sigh at the other side and her footsteps got distant, and you assumed she gave up trying to make you come out from your room. She had been trying to get you out for the whole day. It's not her fault though. and you felt sorry for making her upset. You just didn't want to face anyone at the moment. After what you saw last night at the cafe, you ran all the way home. You've gotten calls from everyone, Suho, Sehun, Kai, Hae Ra and D.O. Even one from Xiumin and Lay, asking where you were and what happened. Everyone called you except for him. *Of course,why would he care? He's busy playing with Mi Young.* You scoffed. 

 

 

You sat up on your bed. The room was dark since you couldn't bother to pull the blinds up or tun on the lights. You were still in the clothes you wore yesterday. Feeling a little bit suffocated, you decided to take a shower. You felt a little better after the shower. Putting on a simple shirt and sweatpants, you took your phone from the small table beside your bed and slumped on your pillow. The phone lit up, illuminating your dark room. You felt that it was only right to tell the rest of them what happened. You felt bad for making them worried. You were about to call Hae Ra when you heard someone knocking your door again.

 

 

"I'm not hungry Mama. I already told you." You said.

"Your friend is here to see you Ryoko ah. Please open up." You heard your mother said.

 

 

You scrunched your nose. Your friend? Who would that be? And coming to your house at this time of the day? You sighed and got out from your bed to open the door. You weren't really expecting to come face to face with someone's broad chest. You looked up to see Chanyeol grinning from ear to ear.  Your mother peeked from behind him and she smiled, relief to see that her daughter was still alive after being locked up in the room all day. "Chanyeol oppa?" You looked at him, your eyes as big as saucers. Your mother came out from behind him and placed her hands together. "I'll get you something warm to drink. Would some hot chocolate be okay?" Chanyeol was about to reject your mother's kind offer but she had disappeared to the kitchen. You sighed and stepped aside to welcome Chanyeol into your room before closing the door. 

 

 

"What are you doing here oppa?" you asked while crossing your arms against your chest. 

 

 

Chanyeol looked around your room and noticed you haven't unpack your stuff from the boxes. "Oh, how come your stuff is still in there? Need some help unpacking?" He smiled and walked towards one of the boxes before you stopped him. "I...I can take care of it myself. What are you doing here oppa?" You asked him again. He smiled and sat at the foot of your bed to look around your room. "Wah, you have your own bathroom? This house is better than ours!" Chanyeol laughed and his voiced boomed in your room. He stretched his long arms to turn on the lamp on the table beside your bed and the room became a little brighter. "Yah, you're a vampire or something? Why is the room so bright?" He looked at you. 

 

 

You sighed, knowing how he kept changing the subject to dodge your question. At last you gave up asking and just let him do what he pleased. You walked over to the study table and sat on the chair facing him. "Sehun told us everything yesterday. Want to talk about it?" He cautiously studied your expression. His bit his lower lip and walked towards you. Right then, your mother came in with a tray of hot chocolate. "Omo, you didn't have to." Chanyeol helped her with the tray and placed it on the table beside you. His mother smiled and wiped her hands on her skirt. "Are you here to help her pack? It's getting very late, wouldn't your parents worry about you?" Your mother asked Chanyeol.

 

 

"Pack? What do you mean? You guys just moved here right?" He let out a nervous chuckle and looked at you. You closed your eyes and gave your mother a little glare. You didn't plan on telling them at all. You just wanted to leave as quietly as possible. As though you weren't there in the first place. But since your mother let the cat out of the bag, you had no choice. "Omo, Ryoko didn't tell you? We're going back to Japan!" Your mother exclaimed. You sighed and stood up before gently ushered your mother back outside your room. "Thanks for the hot chocolate mother. Good night!' You said before closing the door. 

 

 

"Yah, you're going back to Japan? Tomorrow? And you didn't tell us?" You cringed as you heard how hurt Chanyeol sounded. He was looking a you with a shocked expression. You then sat beside him on the bed. It was too late. Might as well tell him the truth. 

 

 

"Yes I am going back tomorrow but, I didn't want to tell you guys." You said in a low voice. You could already feel a slight lump in your throat forming but no, you're not going to cry. It's not the time to be weak anymore. "Why? Don't we mean anything to you Ryoko ah?" Chanyeol grabbed your hand in his. His hands were bigger than yours and he started to trace circles at the back of your hands. You looked into his eyes. "Of course you do. You guys mean the whole world to me." You tried to smile. Chanyeol just stared at your hand in his. 

 

 

"When I first met you all, I thought, 'What's up with these guys?' but we cried together, laughed together, argued together. During the time we lived together, slowly everyone became an irreplaceable existence to me. In my life, I feel like a miracle has happened. You guys changed me. Thank you, I've become very happy." You could already feel tears forming but you took a deep breath to calm yourself. You could all notice how red Chanyeol's eyes were. He too was trying hard to hold back his tears. And you felt thankful that he did. If he cried, you might break down into tears too. 

 

 

He chuckled and flashed you his pearly whites and goofy smile. "You made us happy too Ryoko ah. Before you arrived, we were all just room mates. We fought with each other a lot. Especially Kai, since he's a very conservative person. But when you arrived, I don't know, it was like a miracle for us too. Instead of being just room mates, we became brothers. We bonded. It was like you came to us for a reason." He said as he continued to trace circles on your hand. You found it very comforting and smiled. 

 

"And hey, thanks to you, Kyungsoo got a girl!" He laughed, which made you giggle too. "I'm really going to miss all of you." You said as you looked at his face. Chanyeol smiled before wrapping his arms around you and enveloped you in a tight hug. "We're going to miss you too." *I'm going to miss you so so much Ryoko ah.*

 

 

Chanyeol stayed at your house quite late and he only went back home after your dad kept shooting him glares every minute. After the talk, you replied to all the missed texts on your phone. Chanyeol said that he planned to tell everyone about your departure and that all of them were going to send you off at the airport the next day. It was bittersweet. Leaving the people that meant a lot to you, but at the same time, they're sending you off to another country. You sighed as you finally finished texting everyone and decided to sleep. It had been a long day, well, you didn't do much except lock yourself in the room, and you just wanted to forget everything for awhile even though you know that you'd have to face reality when you wake up the next day.

 

*Maybe he'll come tomorrow...* You thought to yourself as you slowly drifted off to sleep.


[A/N] I have too much work to do, I'm going to breakdown and cry now.