Chanyeol the Happy Virus.

My Kareshi And I.

The two of you walked in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was actually a nice silence. It was nice just having each other there without even talking. *Maybe it's because we've gotten closer to each other.* You thought to yourself. But then Chanyeol broke the silence.

 

"So, what do you think about them?" You blinked at him. "Who?" 
"Mickey and Minnie Mouse..." He said in a monotonous tone. You pouted and folded your arms. *Oppa, likes to tease me.* Chanyeol saw your expression and laughed. He ruffled your hair. *Aigoo, she's so cute when she's mad.* "I'm talking about Kris hyung and Tao. What do you think about them?" You playfully punched his shoulders. "Oppa, stop teasing me!" Chnayeol rubbed his arm and smiled apologetically at you.

 

You sighed and put your hands in your pocket. "They're okay. Kris is kind of quiet. He doesn't talk much. But when he does it's like he's being sarcastic or something. Tao is just like Sehun. Very child-like and cute. And always speaks before thinking." You remembered when Tao had told you about Chanyeol and quickly shook the thought out of your head.*Aish, why do I keep blushing? Thank God it's dark so oppa won't notice.*

 

Sure enough, Chanyeol didn't and he was nodding to what you said earlier. "You seemed to notice a lot about them even though you guys just met. But what you said is true though." 

 

Chanyeol told you more about Kris and Tao. About how the both of them wanted to be in the music industry and was trying very hard to be scouted by entertainment agencies. Tao learned martial arts and that really surprised you because he seemed so sweet and fragile. *Just like Sehun.* You thought and smiled to yourself. Chanyeol noticed and frowned. "Yah, why are you smiling like that? Do you...have a crush on one of them?" *, if she does, then I'll never have a chance with her.* You laughed and punched his shoulders. "Oppa! Stop spouting nonsense. I just met them. How is it possible that I would develop a crush?" You shook your head and continued walking. Chanyeol pouted. *Well, then it's all good right?* He quickened his pace to catch up with you but you stopped walking halfway which made him almost bump into you. "Yah, you can't just stop-" "It's a star!" You interrupted him.

 

Chanyeol's eyes followed the direction of your hand which was pointing to a star in the dark sky. Actually, it was the first time for you to see a star ever since arriving in Korea. Chanyeol placed his hands together and closed his eyes. You blinked at him. *What is he trying to do? Is he..making a wish?* "Uh, oppa?" Chanyeol placed a finger on his lips to silence you and continued to close his eyes. You pouted. after a few seconds he opened his eyes. "Oppa, what were you doing? don't tell me you were making a wish?" Chanyeol ruffled your hair and nodded. "Ma jayo. What, must it always be a shooting star?" You shrugged. *I thought it was.*

 

Chanyeol chuckled and the two of you continued walking. "I think that the rest of the stars, the ones that don't move, deserves recognition. They stay up there all night, to brighten the sky. Whereas the shooting star on whiz pass like a ninja and we rarely see them. So don't think it's only fair to make wishes on the other stars as well?" You shrugged. "Plus, they're always there to look over us." Chanyeol then stopped talking. *Argh, why did I talk so much? Now she's going to find me weird.* 

 

"I don't think you're weird oppa." You said, looking at his expression. His eyes widened. *She knew what I was thinking!* You chuckled and sighed. *What he said really does have a point actually.* Chanyeol stopped walking and turned to face you. "You don't think I'm...weird?" You smiled and shook your head. "Of course not. I'll never find you weird. You actually do have a point." Chanyeol was touched by what you said and he blushed. *She doesn't find me weird.* You looked up at the sky. "But don't you think it's sad though?" Chanyeol looked up at the sky too. "What's sad?" "That star, it's all alone in the sky." Chanyeol nodded and shrugged. "It's not alone Ryoko." You furrowed your brows and looked at him. Chanyeol turned to you and smiled. "It has us remember?" He ruffled your hair. You smiled back. You closed your eyes and put your hands together. *Dear Star, like what oppa said, you are never alone. So please shine brightly and never disappear.* When you were done, you opened your eyes only to find Chanyeol staring at you blankly. "What did you wish for?" 

 

You laughed and playfully slapped his shoulders. "I wasn't making a wish. I was talking to it. I told it that it's not alone." Chanyeol chuckled and ruffled your hair. "What did you wish for oppa?" He grinned evilly and flicked your forehead. "If I tell you, then it won't come true." You rubbed your forehead and pouted. Chanyeol chuckled and started to walk. Again you closed your eyes and put your hands together. Chanyeol turned around and sighed. *Is she talking to the star again?* When you were done, you caught up to him with a satisfied smile on your face. "What did you tell the star this time?" "I didn't talk to it, I made a wish." You said.

 

"Jeongmal? what did you wish for?" This time, you stuck out your tongue at him. "Can't tell you or it won't come true!" And you started to run. "Yah!" Chanyeol ran up to you and grabbed your hand. The both of you laughed and continued walking, hand in hand. You didn't notice it at first. But when you did, you didn't want to let go. So did Chanyeol, although he was blushing hard beside you and kept glancing. Again, the two of you continued to walk home, in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was a nice silence.


 

"We're back."

 

*Where is everyone? Why is it so dark?* From the corner of your eyes, you noticed a bit of light coming from the living room. Feeling scared, you tightened your grip on Chanyeol's hand. He could tell you were scared so he held your hands tightly. *Where are all the guys?* He gulped and the both of you slowly walked towards the living room. The light came from the tv and to your relief, Suho was sitting on the couch. Both of you relaxed but were still holding on to each other tightly. "Ey hyung, it's only you." Chanyeol chuckled.

 

Suho turned to look at you guys before turning off the television and standing, while crossing his arms. He didn't look so pleased. His eyes fell on your hands which we intertwined with Chanyeol's. The both of you quickly let go. Chanyeol put his hands in his pockets. You put your hands behind your back and was blushing. *Did he see that? But there's nothing wrong with holding hands right? I was feeling scared just now!* Suho ignored what he just saw and sighed while shaking his head. "Where have you guys been? Do you know what time it is?" You glanced and the clock on the wall. *Mwoh?! It's almost midnight?! We were out that late?!* "Kris hyung and Tao wanted to meet my mum so I brought Ryoko along too." You bit your lower lip. *Oppa must have stayed up waiting for us.* You suddenly felt guilty. "Mianhe oppa. I didn't mean to cause you such worry. And please don't blame Chanyeol oppa. It was partly my fault too. I was the one who agreed to visit Mrs Park." Chanyeol was touched. *She actually defended me. Against her own cousin.*

 

*Ryoko is always so kind. She's always looking out for people.* Suho thought to himself. He sighed and rubbed his temples. "Arrasso. Just, don't come home late again. Especially on a school night. Now go get some sleep." You and Chanyeol nodded. Suho let out another sigh and went upstairs. Both you and Chanyeol relaxed. "Well that was close." Chanyeol said with a nervous laugh. You nodded. 

 

Chanyeol ushered you to your room and stayed at the door. "Thanks for visiting my mother again." He said as he leaned agaisnt the wall. You gave him a small hug. "Thanks for sharing with me about stars. It'll be our little secret okay?" Chanyeol blushed at your skin ship but in the end hugged you back. *If hyung sees this he's going to kill me.* "Good night Ryoko. Sweet dreams." Chanyeol said as he closed the door behind him. *To be by your side forever. That's my wish and I hope it comes true.* Chanyeol smiled to himself before going to his room.

 

You changed into your pajamas and climbed on your bed. You noticed there was light coming in from your window and smiled when you realized it came from the same star the you and Chanyeol saw. *To never be apart from oppas. Even though you're not a shooting star, I hope my wish comes true.* You thought to yourself before slowly closing your eyes.

 


 

 

Alright so I rewrote my Chanyeol chap since something happened to AFF and I lost that chapter. I tried my best to remember what I wrote the first time for this chapter so I hope you guys can understand if this awas a bit -ish.

 

Anyway, sorry for the long update. My friend got into the ICU cause she was suspected of having meningitis and it came as a shock to me cause she's like my bestfriend, a sister. But she's okay now and she's smiling again so I'm relieved :)