True Colors.

My Kareshi And I.

"RYOKO! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Chanyeol shouted. 

 

"Aish, keep it down will you? Do you know what time it is?" Baekhyun said as he slapped Chanyeol's shoulder. 
"How can I keep it down when I see Ryoko hurt?" Chanyeol said as he went towards you. All the commotion unfortunately for you, brought all the other guys out from their rooms. 

 

"What happened to Ryoko?" 

"Hyung, why are you shouting?" 

"I'm trying to listen to some music here!"

 

All of them stopped in their tracks when they saw you with an arm sling around your shoulder. I smiled guilty at them. Their eyes widened. 
*, all of hell is going to break loose in 3...

2....

and 1.*

 

"RYOKO AH! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ARM?"

"TELL ME WHO DID THIS, I'LL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THEM!'

"RYOKO AH, DID YOU DIE?!"

 

*Okay what??* Baekhyun sighed and shook his head. *Way to be cool guys.*

You laughed and  waved your other hand at them. 

"First of all, stop shouting, I'm okay guys seriously. I just fell that's all. Secondly, nobody did this to me so you can put that....kitchen knife down oppa. Were you cooking?" D.O noticed he was holding on to a knife and he quickly hid it behind his back and blushed. You shook your head. 

 

"And thirdly, no, I DID NOT DIE OH SEHUN YOU PABO. WHAT AM I THEN, A GHOST?" 

 

You put your hand on your hips and glared at him. He showed you a cheeky smile. "Sorry, I just panicked that's all."

 

You sighed and smiled at all of them. Suho came up to you. "Are you sure you're okay? Want me to call your parents for you?" 
"No don't! I don't want them to worry about me. They'd make me come with them to Hong Kong and I don't want that." Suho sighed and nodded his head. "Arrasso. Hurry go wash up and get ready for dinner. Or do you want to rest?" You nodded and headed upstairs. "I think I'll just skip dinner tonight."

 

You bowed slightly and headed towards your room. You could hear the rest of them whispering behind you.

"What do you think happened?"

"Yah, didn't she say she fell?"

"Oi, I fell down a lot of times and I'm still in one piece."

 

You sighed and sat on your bed. Baekhyun came in after and he placed your stuff on the table. "Thank you oppa. Sorry for troubling you so much."

Baekhyun smiled and sat beside you on the bed. He ruffled your head and then softly it. "You're right, you really troubled me tonight. You really got me worried that I thought...." He trailed off. "You thought what oppa?"

 

He looked at you and shook his head. "Nothing. All that matters now is that you're fine." He stood up and walked towards the door. "Are you sure you don't want to have dinner?" 

 

"It's okay. I'm tired. Good night oppa." 


 

"You sure about this?" 

 

"Oppa, it's nothing really. I can handle it. Plus, you're in my class so you can look after me right?" You patted Kai's arm. He was helping you to carry your bag since you had that arm sling around your shoulder.

 

"Then what about toilet? I'm not a girl. Who's going to take care of you then?" *I keep worrying about you that I'm going crazy Ryoko. Why is that?*

You sighed, "Oppa, I promise, even if I go to the toilet, I'll make sure I won't get harmed, arasso?" *I'll make sure not to bump into Mi Young and her gang that's for sure.*

 

The two of you went to class and everybody's eyes fell on you. Some of the girls actually looked delighted to see you injured yourself but when they noticed Kai was carrying your bag, they started to shoot you daggers with their eyes. Obviously you ignored them. The two of you then settled down and your teacher, Mr Lee when in with a big smile on his face. 

 

"Settle down class, I have an announcement to make."

 

Everyone quickly got back in their seats and Mr Lee waited until everyone kept quite before he continued. 

 

"Now, it's already the second week of school and as you all know, you guys are classed based on the type of major you want to do; Performing Arts and Traditional Arts. Now I reckon you know that in order for you to graduate, you'll have to pass in your major right? Well, our school thought that it was a bit too easy for you guys and have come with a new system. The Co-Curricular Activity System."

 

A lot of noise were heard from the students and Mr Lee tapped on the blackboard to get back their attention.

 

" You would have to choose the CCA that you want and will have to have at least an 80% attendance in order to pass. Failure would mean a repeat in the year. So I hope you people will  be smart enough and quickly choose the CCAs you want because there are only limited spaces for each. Thank you."

 

And with that, your homeroom teacher left the class and everyone started to discuss. You nudged Kai's arm. "So what are you choosing?" Kai smirked and rested his head on his hands. "I just think this is a waste of time."

 

"True, but we still have to do it in order to graduate." Kai nodded and sighed. "I don't yet. What about you?"
"I'm going to pick dance of course! I've always had a passion for it even though I'm not that good." You blushed. 

 

Back in Japan, you'd always perform in your school and took some dancing classes although you were always not the best dancer. You could do a few basic moves of course but at freestyle. As long as it's choreographed, you'd do well. Kai widened his eyes when he heard you were going to pick dancing. Actually, he secretly wanted to pick dance too. Ever since he was a kid, dancing has been the most favorite thing for him to do. But he never really dances in front of anyone. Not even his hyungs. 

 

"Really? Then maybe I'll join dance too?" He said. *I don't know but I just want to spend time with her.*
"Jeongmal? Oh oppa! It's going to be so much fun!" You wanted to clap your hands but remembered that you still had a cast on. Kai flicked your forehead and gave you a high five instead. 

 
 
"Ryoko ah, sit here!" Sehun slowly pulled you down beside him. He kept looking at your cast. You nudged him. 
 
"Yah, I'm fine really. Don't worry." You patted his back with your other hand. He took one last look at your cast and then smile. "I'm sure you are. You're strong Ryoko." 
 
 
 
"Ryoko ah, I'll go get some food for you okay? Hyung, come help me." Suho and D.O then went towards the buffet table. Baekhyun sat at your other side.
 
 
 
 
"Hey."
"Hey oppa."
"How's your shoulder?"
"It hurts."
 
 
 
Baekhyun nodded. *I wonder what CCA she's going to pick. In fact, now that I think about it, I'm not sure what she likes.*
 
"Ryoko, what are you choosing for your CCA?" "Me? Dancing. What about you?"
 
 
 
*Ahh I see. So dance huh? Damn, I can't dance that well.*
 
Chanyeol then wrapped an arm around Baekhyun, "Our Baekhyunnie, loves to sing, in fact, he's a really good singer! So obviously he'd choose singing." 
Baekhyun blushed and nudged Chanyeol. "Omo, oppa can sing? Why haven't I heard you sing before?" 
 
 
 
Baekhyun waved his hands and turned away. You grabbed on to his sleeve. "Come on oppa! Just one song! Please!" You tried to be a bit kawaii but obviously failed and caused Kai to smirk at you. "You call that aegyo?"
 
You glared at him and he stuck his tongue out at you. *Jerk.* You rolled your eyes and went back to Baekhyun. "Come on oppa, please!"
"I wanna listen to you sing too Baekhyun-ah." Everyone looked up from their seats. Your eyes widened with horror. *She's here again?* Right behind Baekhyun was Mi Young and this time Ma Ri and the other girl was there too. Mi Young noticed the cast on your arm. You shifted uncomfortable in your seat. Suddenly, she went beside you.
 
"Omo, Ryoko ah, what happened to you?" *What? Is she pretending right now?* You looked at her, confused. She had that worried look on her face. Ma Ri and the other girl also came beside you. "Ryoko ah, are you okay? Who did this to you?" This time, it was Ma Ri who said that. *It was you, you wretched person. Don't you know? Are you all pretending right now?* Right then Suho came back with D.O. "Oh, Mi Young ah, joining us for lunch again?" Suho smiled brightly at her. He saw her looking at your cast and his smile softened. "Oppa, what happened to her? How come you didn't tell me?" 
 
The rest of the guys were at their seats, all smirking, especially Kai. *She's worrying about someone she just met? That's new, and suspicious.*
 
 
Suho sighed and placed the tray full of food he was carrying on the table. "She fell yesterday and tore her ligament. Why are you so worried anyway? You guys just met." This time, the rest of the guys sitting on the table listened intently. *I wonder what that witch is going to say.* Chanyeol thought. 
Mi Young thought for a while. She was actually thinking of what to say. After a while she the spoke. "It's...it's because she's my dongsaeng of course I worry so much!" Baekhyun smirked after hearing this. *Yeah right, it's all an act even I can tell.* Suho smiled and patted Mi Young's shoulder. "You're very kind Mi Young ah. It's hard to find people like you nowadays." Right then, D.O choked on his drink and Sehun tried his best to hold in his laughter. *Hyung, you have got to be kidding me!*
 
 
"What's your problem?" Ma Ri glared at D.O. His eyes widened. "A-ani, I drank too fast that's all." Ma Ri rolled her eyes. "So, are you joining us for lunch again today?" Suho beamed. Mi Young stood up and shook her head. *Oh, she's not? That's a relief.* You began to relax. "I'm just here to invite Ryoko out to go shopping with us later!" She looked at you. You started to tense up again. *I know she definitely did not mean that. There must be something else.* Kai spoke up first. "She's injured can't you see?" He was actually glaring at her. Chanyeol spoke up too, "Yeah, she's in no condition to go shopping." Mi Young looked at you. You knew she wanted you to say something. 
 
"G-guys, it's okay. I can handle it." You managed a smile. Sehun slammed his hands on the table which actually shocked everyone. "Yah! You're hurt, our arm is in a cast, you can't even carry your bag and you still want to go? Are you stupid or something?!" He then stood up and went out of the cafeteria. *Woah, is Sehun really that worried? He was okay this morning.* D.O sighed and followed Sehun. "I'll go see if he's okay." 
 
Mi Young crossed her arms. "Fine, we'll go some other day then. Let's go girls." With that, the three of them walked off. Suho sighed and sat down. *I wonder why the giys are being like this.* You felt bad for Sehun so you you decided to go look for him. "Where are you going?" Baekhyun tugged on your sleeve. "You smiled and patted his shoulders. "I'm gonna look for Sehun. You can come if you want." *In case Mi Young and her gang are waiting for me right outside.* Baekhyun smiled and nodded. *I can't have you walking alone. Who knows what might happen again.*
 
Kai watched as the two of you left the cafeteria. *I wanted to go with her too. Ugh, Kai, why are you being like this?* In fact, it wasn't only him, but Chanyeol was also watching you two. *Damn that Baekhyun, I was about to follow her too. Guess he beat me to it.*