Korean Classes.

My Kareshi And I.

The two of you walked hand in hand for a while, with Chanyeol blushing and smiling to himself every now and then. *I can't believe it! This really feels like a date!*
You kept giggling whenever he covers his face with the other hand to avoid letting you see him blush. 

 

You two turned at a corner and a aromatic and temp ting smell lingered the street. You didn't know what it was but your mouth was already watering. You your lips and your stomach grumbled. "What smells so nice? I'm getting hungry!" You said as you rubbed your stomach. "That, my beautiful friend from Japan, is called deokbeokki." He smiled at you and pointed to a tiny stall right at the end of the street. *Deokbeokki? What's that? It sounds...delicious!* "Oppa, let's hurry! Baegopa!" You said as you pulled Chanyeol towards the direction of the stall. Chanyeol chuckled and followed along. 

 

The stall was actually a small minivan that was set up by the side of the road. There were foldable tables and chairs in front of it where guests could sit down while they ate. There was an old lady at the back of the van and to your surprise, it was actually a makeshift kitchen! There was a stove and sink and all the utensils needed to cook. Chanyeol let go of your hand and walked towards the lady. "Omma!" Chanyeol shouted and waved his arms around. You blinked. *Omma?* The lady stopped what she was doing and wiped the sweat on her forehead with her sleeve. She looked up and her face sparkled. "Aigoo, nae adeul! Ongeoya?" She went out from the back of the hand and wiped her hand before hugging Chanyeol and kissing his cheek. Of course Chanyeol had to bend down for her to do so since he was so tall and she was petite!

 

"How was business today?" Chanyeol said, holding his mother's hands. "Business has been slow as usual." His mother sighed. For a moment, Chanyeol frowned but quickly went back to smiles and patted his mother's hand. "Don't worry Omma, I'm sure it'll get better!" His mother's face lit up again as she looked at her son, "Aigoo my Chanyeolie, always so positive!" She smiled and pinched her son's cheeks. You can't help but giggle looking at the scene. *Both of them are so cute.* Chanyeol suddenly remembered why he came and went back to you. "Ryoko ah, I'd like you to meet someone." He smiled and pulled you towards his mother. "Annyeonghaseyo eomeonim!" You beamed at her. "Omma, I'd like you to meet Ryoko, a friend of mine." His mother had her eyes wide open at first, giving Chanyeol looks. But then she just smiled at you. "Oh annyeong Ryoko ah." You smiled and bowed back. "Ryoko ah, jamsimanyeo." She smiled and pulled Chanyeol to the back of the van. *Where is she taking Chanyeol?*

 

You shrugged and just took a seat.

 

"O-Omma, what are you doing?" Chanyeol said as he shook his hand away from his mother. "Yah, is that girl, your girlfriend?" At the word 'girlfriend', Chanyeol blushed. "Omo, so it's true?" His mother put her hands on as she gasped. Chanyeol waved his hands around in denial. "Ani Omma, she's just a friend. She's Suho's cousin." *Though, I wish she was my girlfriend.* Chanyeol thought to himself. His mother gave him another look. "Omma! It's true! She's just a friend!" Chanyeol laughed. His mother sighed and nodded her head. "Arasso arasso, you didn't have to shout...aigoo.." After that, he and his mother went back out to see you sitting at one of the tables. "Ryoko ah, sorry for the wait! I serve you some deokbeokki neh? Hang on dear!" His mother shouted to you as she went back in the van to start cooking. Chanyeol took a seat beside you and sighed. 

 

"What's wrong Oppa? Did something happen?" You asked. Chanyeol shook his head and sighed again. "Ani, everything's fine Ryoko." You nodded your head slowly. *Hmm, I wonder what he and his mother was doing before..* A few minutes later, Chanyeol's mother came back with a plate full of deobeokki. "Ryoko ah, eat up!" His mother said and placed a pair of chopsticks on the table. You reached out for the chopsticks and took a bite. It's a bit spicy but at the same time delicious. You closed your eyes and squirmed. "Eomeonim, igeo jeongmal mas-iss gun!" You smiled at her. "Omo, really? Thank you Ryoko ah!" Chanyeol's mother took your hands. Chanyeol sat beside you with a smile on his face. *It's so nice seeing them together like this.* 

 

After a few minutes, you finished eating and it was time to go home. "Eomeonim! Momjosim!" You said and bowed. "Oh Ryoko ah, come by often! I'll cook more deokbeokki for you!" Chanyeol hugged his mother and the two of you started to make your way home. Again, Chanyeol held your hand. "Chanyeol Oppa, your mum is really nice. I like her." You said. "Jeongmal? I'm glad." *I'm really happy you met her.* "Oh and Oppa, your mother's deokbeokki is the best thing in the whole wide world!" You said, showing him a thumbs up. "Really? Better than D.O's curry?" Chanyeol smirked. "Um..um...I'll need to think about that." You told him. *I can't choose! Both are delicious!* You bit your lower lip. Chanyeol laughed and ruffled your hair. *Silly Ryoko.*


"We're back." Chanyeol and you entered the house. Right then, "HYUNG! WHERE DID YOU GO WITH RYOKO?!" Sehun came running out from the kitchen. Chanyeol clicked his tongue and ignored him. "I'm tired. I'll go wash up now. Ryoko, you rest okay?" Chanyeol turned to you. You smiled and nodded. Chanyeol ruffled your hair again and made his way to his room. *I had a great day today Ryoko.* You were tired and was about to head upstairs too when you noticed Sehun staring at you. You blinked at him. You leaned closer to you. 

 

"Ryoko, where did you guys go?" He squinted his eyes. "We just went to eat that's all." Sehun leaned even closer, his eyes searching your face for more clues. Right then, Suho went up behind Sehun and pulled him by his collar. "Yah, what are you trying to do to my cousin?" "Hyung, aren't you curious where Chanyeol and her went to? And only coming home now?" Suho sighed and patted the maknae's shoulder. "Sehun ah, didn't she say they just went to eat? What's wrong with you?" Suho shook his head at the maknae and turned towards you. "Ryoko, are you tired? Go upstairs and rest okay?" He smiled. You nodded and excused yourself. *Why is Sehun so worked up?* You thought to yourself and shrugged.

 

"Is everything okay?" You looked up and saw Baekhyun standing in the hallway. "Oh Baekhyun oppa, I didn't realise you were there." Baekhyun smiled at you and came closer. "Are you okay? You seemed tired." Baekhyun looked at you with worry. "I'm okay, I went to eat at the deobeokki stall that Chanyeol oppa's omma own.." Baekhyun's eyes widen. "Really? So you only went there and nowhere else?" You didn't know what he was talking about and just nodded his head. *Where else would I go with Chanyeol Oppa?* "Oppa, I'm tired. I'll head to bed first okay?" Baekhyun nodded and escorted you to your room. "Rest well Ryoko ah, see you tomorrow." He smiled at you and slowly closed the door. He let out a sigh of relief. *So she only went there huh? For a moment I thought she went on a date with him.* Baekhyun chuckled and shook his head. *Aish Baekhyun ah, why are you like this?*

 

You fell on your bed and let out a tired sigh. So many things happened today. Finding out Kai was your classmate, trying out the food in the canteen. And most of all, being pulled here and there by Chanyeol. Your legs were feeling sore after that run to the deobeokki stall with Chanyeol. *Hope it doesn't hurt tomorrow.* Right then your phone rang. It was your mother.

 

"Moshi moshi. Mama! How are you and Papa?" You and your mum talked for a while. She asked how was the food in Korea and even asked about Suho. But she didn't know about the rest of them staying in the same house as you. You too don't plan on telling her. You didn't want Suho to get into trouble. You were getting sleepy so you bid goodnight to your mother and promised her that you'll call tomorrow. 

 

You turned off the lights and rested your head against the pillow. 
*Today has been fun, but tiring. I wonder what's in store for me tomorrow.* And you drifted of to sleep.


 

"Ryoko ah, time for school." Your eyes twitched hearing someone calling your name. You woke up only to be greeted by the blinding light from the sun. There was another knock on the door and this time D.O went in and slowly approached you. You were sitting up straight but your eyes were still closed, unable to open due to the light. *Is she awake?* D.O slowly moved his hand towards you and waved it in front of your face. 

 

Again you forgot that you were in Korea and thought it was your mother. You were about to lunge forward and hug him when Kai suddenly entered the room and pulled D.O away. " Hyung watch out!" D.O was shocked and Kai stood in front of D.O to save him. Kai flicked your forehead and your senses came back. D.O was confused about the situation but he knew if Kai didn't come in time, something bad would happen. Kai saw you rubbing your eyes and sighed in relief. *I was just in time.* You looked up and was surprised to see Kai standing in front of you, with D.O clinging on to Kai. 

 

"D.O oppa, Kai oppa, what are you guys doing here?" Kai sighed and flicked your forehead once more. "Yah, is it a habit of yours to wake up and suddenly harass people?" Kai crossed his arms. You looked confused. And so was D.O. "H-harass people? What do you mean?" Kai rolled his eyes and leaned forward. "Yah, you almost attacked D.O hyung! You thought he was your mum and wanted to hug him again!" D.O was shocked. "S-she, wanted to h-hug me?!" D.O covered his chest with his arms, looking terrified. Your eyes widened. "I'm sorry D.O oppa! I didn't mean to! I thought I was still in Japan! You see, back at home, my mum always wakes me up and give me a morning hug. I guess it's becoming a habit." You flashed a guilty smile and rubbed the back your neck. D.O relaxed for a while and smiled. *For a second there I really thought she was going to harass me.* "I see. Well, at least you're awake now. Hurry wash up and get ready for school neh?" D.O walked out of the room. *She didn't hug me but, why do I feel so disappointed?* 

 

 

You watched as D.O went out of the room, and then realized that Kai was still there. You looked at him and he was staring straight at you. "What are you looking at?" You asked him while getting up from bed. Kai smirked and left the room, "Take a look in the mirror and you'll see." You cocked your head to the side. *Why does he want me to look in the mirror?* To your horror, you had drool at the side of your mouth. You quickly wiped it with your hand and smacked your forehead. *Ahh, another embarrassing morning! Why do I keep doing this to myself?!* You sighed and went to get ready for school. Kai heard your frustrated sigh from outside and chuckled. *You're so cute Ryoko.*

 

As usual, the seven of you walked and you stood in between Sehun and Chanyeol. "Ryoko ah, today, it's my turn to have a date with you okay? I know this really great cafe!" Sehun cling to your arm. *Today, I shall have Ryoko all to myself!* "Yah, I was planning to take her to my mum's stall again today!" Chanyeol argued. The two of them bickered for a while but you couldn't stand it anymore. Before you could say anything, Baekhyun came from behind and knocked both their heads. "Stop fighting will you? Can't you be more considerate to Ryoko? I tell you what, let her choose." Baekhyun said and went to catch up with the rest at the front. Chanyeol and Sehun both turned to look at you. *Please pick me, please pick me!* They both prayed. 

 

"Mianhe guys, but, I have Korean classes to attend to tonight." Both of them pouted. *Why take classes? I could teach you.* Sehun silently thought to himself. Chanyeol kept quiet for a while but soon hyped up again. "Well, there's always next time right?" He beamed at you. You smiled and patted his back, "Gomawo Chanyeol Oppa." He beamed even more. You turned to look at Sehun and he still was looking sad. You wrapped one arm around his shoulder. "Sehun ah, we'll sit together during lunch again today okay?" Sehun wasn't just satisfied by sitting beside you but he knew you were trying to cheer him up, so he just smiled. "Promise?" He held out his pinky, "Yagsog!" You said and intertwined yours with his. 

 

School went by really fast for you. In class, Kai kept getting irritated with you because you kept asking him questions which caused him to lose his own concentration. Sehun talked a lot to you during lunch. He kept on going about how he wished you were in his class and about how you could go with him to the cafe today. The last bell rung and you quickly packed your things. "Kai oppa, I'll see you at home for dinner!" You said to him. Kai rolled his eyes, "Whatever." But actually deep down, *I can't wait 'till you get back.* 

 

You just got your new textbooks from the school's general office but didn't have time to put them in your locker. So you planned to bring them home and put them tomorrow. You carried the heavy books in your arms. You looked at your watch and realized you were going to be late for class. "Aish, I have to run!" You turned at a corner, and suddenly your books went flying everywhere and you fell on your . "Ittai...." You said and rubbed your back. "Omo, Ryoko ah, gwaenchanhnya?!" You looked up and was surprised to see Baekhyun kneeling in front of you. "Baekhyun Oppa?" You said. "Ryoko ah, I'm so sorry! I didn't look where I was going!" He panicked and started to pick up your books. "A-ani, it's not your fault oppa. I was the one who was running." You said and helped him. 

 

The both of you stood up and that's when you realized Baekhyun's bottom lip is slightly bleeding. "Baekhyun oppa, b-blood!" You pointed to his face. He cocked his head and put his index finger to his lips. He winced when his finger touched it. "I'm so sorry! It's all my fault!" You said feeling guilty. Instead, he just laughed and shrugged. "It's okay Ryoko, just a small cut that's all." He smiled and patted my head. You bit your bottom lip. You really felt bad for hurting him. An idea popped into your head. "How about I treat you to dinner tomorrow? To make it up?" You asked him. He looked confused at first but then smiled. "It's okay Ryoko, seriously." "But oppa, I really feel bad. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" You asked. He thought for a while and an idea crept up in his head. "Well, there is one thing..." Your eyes widened. "What is it? I'll do anything!" You begged. 

 

He smiled and took the heavy books from your hands, "Take me to your Korean class." He said. You didn't know what to say. Baekhyun saw your expression and he pouted. "Please? I could help you carry your books too. Plus, I don't have anything to do at home." You sighed and nodded your head. "Arasso, just for today." He smiled at you. You shook your head and the both of you left the school. All the way to your class, Baekhyun couldn't help but smile to himself. *I'm sorry for being so clingy Ryoko, but somehow, I really want to be with you alone.* 

 

The center was just a few blocks away from your school and you two made it just in time before the lesson starts. Both of you took a seat at the back of the class and you instantly took out your notepad and jotted whatever the teacher says. Baekhyun rested his hands on the table and looked at you. *This must be how she looks like in class. So cute. Lucky Kai, he gets to be in the same class as her.* Since it was the first lesson, the teacher only taught the basics of hangul and words like 'Annyeonghaseyo", "Mannaseo bangawoyo" and Sillyehabnida". Since you already knew some of the words, you didn't really pay attention much. You suddenly remembered Baekyun was with you. *Oppa must be bored just sitting here with me.* You turned to face him but only to see his sleeping face. Baekhyun's head rested on the table facing you and his eyes were closed. 

 

*He fell asleep?* You cautiously waved your pencil in front of his face to see if he was really asleep. He flinched a bit but his eyes remained closed. You giggled to yourself. You rested your head on the table facing him too. *He must be really tired, coming here all the way, carrying my textbooks for me.* Slowly, your hand reached out to him and you slowly his hair. *He's just like a baby when he's asleep.* You smiled to yourself. "Alright, that's all for today! Remember to practice, class dismissed." The teacher in front called out and suddenly Baekhyun opened his eyes, starling you. You quickly put your hands away and looked in front. Everyone was already packing their bags, ready to go home. Baekhyun yawned and rubbed his eyes. *I fell asleep?* He turned to look at you and saw you blushing. "Why is your face red Ryoko?"

 

You jumped at his question and covered half of your face. "A-ani, just tired from studying. We should go home now Oppa." You said and quickly packed your stuff too. Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows. *Something's strange.* 

 

 

The walk home took a longer time than usual. Baehyun offered to carry your textbooks again. You were still blushing and didn't say anything. Baekhyun found that the atmosphere between you two was getting awkward and decided to start a conversation. He cleared his throat, "So uh, how long are you staying here again?" You paused. "Um, a few months." Baekhyun nodded his head. Another awkward silence. "Um, is it heavy? Can I help?" You offered, but he shook his head. "It's okay. I'm the guy here, I can handle a few books." He laughed awkwardly. You laughed too and nodded. Another awkward silence. *Why am I so tense?!* Baekhyun thought to himself. *Hurry Ryoko, say something!* You scolded yourself. "Um, sorry you didn't have fun just now. It was boring right?" You asked, hoping to strike a conversation again. "It wasn't that boring." You laughed to yourself. Baekhyun smiled. "Oppa, you fell asleep. What do you mean it wasn't that boring?" Baekhyun laughed and nodded. "Okay fine it was. You caught me." He said. 

 

Again, you felt bad for him and wanted to make up for it. "Oppa, next time, let's have some fun together. Like, go to a park or something okay? To make up for today." Baekhyun's smile became even wider and he nodded. "Sure, let's do that together some day." *Will it be a date?* He thought to himself. The both of you continued the conversation until after a few minutes and the both of you reached home. 

 

"We're back!" You chimed. As usual, Sehun was the first person you saw. "Welcome back Ryoko- Hyung! Where were you? Why did you come back with Ryoko? Were you with her?!" Sehun pointed fingers at both you and Baekhyun. You expected Baekhyun to hit Sehun at the back of his head like how Suho always do, but instead Baekhyun just smiled and ruffled the maknae's head. "That's for you to find out yourself Sehun ah." And he went up to his room. Sehun was dumbfounded. You giggled and went up. Baekhyun was in your room, placing your textbooks on the table. "I'll help you carry those again tomorrow okay?" You nodded. "Oppa, you're not going to tell Sehun where you were?" You asked him. Baekhyun suddenly leaned close to your ear, which made you blush like mad, and whispered, "Let's make tonight our little secret neh?" You slowly nodded your head. Baekhyun ruffled your hair and left the room. You touched your cheek. *Why am I suddenly blushing like this?!* You asked yourself.

 

You shook your head and let out a sigh. *I must be tired. That's why.* You told yourself and went to change your clothes and got ready for dinner. 


 

Alright another update! I am so tired. Still have tons of assignments. ugh. Hahah, but I can do this! Hwaiting! 
 

I need to Happy Virus team to give me strength~Chanyeol Oppa, Baekhyun Oppa, D.O Oppa..save me....