D-Day 2

My Kareshi And I.

"YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN, GET DOWN HERE!"

 

Suho burst open the front door, throwing his coat to the floor and loosening the tie around his neck. "Hyung, relax, you don't have to shout." Chen was trying to calm him down. Everyone went back to the house after Baekhyun left, thinking he'd be back home to give us an explanation. Chen tried to grab Suho's arm but instead got pushed down by him. But Kris managed to catch him before he falls. "Yah, Suho, relax will you? I'm sure he has a logical explanation." You were the last one to enter the house and was surprised to see the state Suho was in. For the first time, you have seen a side of him you never knew. "That's why you should never make hyung mad." Sehun whispered to you. You gulped and nodded. "Why is he angry at Baekhyun oppa anyway?" Sehun looked at you and sighed. *You really are oblivious are you Ryoko?* You raised your eyebrows. *Why is he looking at me like that?*

 

 

Sehun sighed and whispered. "You do know that hyung has a thing for noona right?" You nodded. "Well, how do you think he feels when Baekhyun is performing with her for the concert insated of him?" You thought about it for awhile. *Oh right, he'd feel jealous of course.* You mentally face-palmed yourself. "But, just because oppa is going to sing with unnie, well more like was, why is he so mad?" Sehun sighed again and shook his head. "You just don't understand do you?" You furrowed your eyebrows. *What am I suppose to understand here?*

 

 

"Where is he anyway?" Kai asked, scanning the whole house. Chanyeol came down from upstairs, shaking his head. "He's not in the rooms." D.O came out from the kitchen, "Not here either." Suho sighed and rubbed his temples with his thumbs and forefingers. "Forget it." With that, he went to his room and shut the door. The rest of you stood by awkwardly. "Well, this has been...fun." Xiu Min said sarcastically. The rest slowly nodded their heads. "Why don't I cook something for us since we didn't even get to eat at the party." There were a few mumbling noises but in the end everyone agreed and headed to the kitchen. Everyone except for you. You went up to change in to a more comfortable clothes. You were going to find Baekhyun. 

 

 

Walking past Suho's room, you couldn't hear anything. You softly tapped on the door. "Oppa?" No answer. You knocked again, a little harder this time. "Oppa? I know this isn't a good time but, we're really worried about you. And, D.O oppa is cooking dinner. Please come down and eat." You waited for his reply. You jumped a little when he opened the door. His face, red and his eyes, teary. But he still had a smile on his face, eventhough it's not his usual smile. "It's okay Ryoko ah. I'm not hungry. Is Baekhyun home yet?" You shook your head. Suho looked at the floor and nodded. "I see. Well, ask D.O to save some of the food for him." With that, he closed the door. You couldn't help but smile. *Even though he's mad at him, he still does care.*

 

 

You went down to the kitchen. "Oh, you've changed?" Lay said. They were already setting up the table and getting extra chairs from the closet since there were more people. You smiled and nodded. You spotted Chanyeol and went up to him. He was busy  helping D.O to cut the vegetables. "Oppa, I'm going to go look for Baekhyun oppa." He stopped what he was doing and looked at you. "It's getting late, let me go with you." He was about to put the knife down but you stopped him. You smiled and shook your head. "Ani, gwaenchanhnya. I can take care of myself." Chanyeol looked hesitant at first but in the end he gave in. "Fine. But if you can't find him in an hour, come back arasso?" *Ryoko ah, why do you like to worry us so much?* You smiled and nodded. "Thanks oppa." With that, you headed out. After you left, Chanyeol called Kai. "What's up?" Kai said. Chanyeol passed him the knife. Kai was surprised. "Uh...hyung?" "Listen, take care of the vegetables for me will you? I'm going out." 

 

 

Kai raised his eyebrows. "B-but hyung asked-" Before Kai could finish his sentence, Chanyeol already left. Kai sighed. *What is he doing?* "Yah, the vegetables are not going to cut by themselves you know." D.O shouted. Kai rolled his eyes. "Arasso arasso. Gezz you're like a mother." D.O shot him a look. 


 

You were walking alone and you didn't know where you were going since it was the first time for you to walk around the streets without anyone accompanying you. In fact, you were already lost and even though you could read the signs, you didn't know what it meant or where it leads too. Since it was already getting late, there were only a few people on the streets and one or two cars on the road. You just kept walking, hoping you'd see some place familiar, or even find Baekhyun. *Genius Ryoko, instead of looking for oppa, you're getting lost.* Then suddenly, you heard foot steps from behind you getting closer. You didn't dare to look behind so you just quickened your pace. And to your horror, the foot steps were getting faster and nearer towards you too. *Relax Ryoko. Relax. Whatever it is, just scream.* You were about to open your mouth when a pair of hands suddenly covered your mouth. Your eyes widened and you started to struggle to break free. *I can't believe it. Only a few more days until I go back to Japan and I'm about to be kidnapped right now.* 

 

 

Suddenly, you heard a familiar voice. "Woah woah! Ryoko ah, relax! It's just me!" You managed to get out from the stranger's grip and turned around. You sighed with relief to realize that the stranger was actually Chanyeol. "Oppa! I'm..glad to see you." You went up to him and hugged him. *Thank God it's Chanyeol oppa. For a second there I thought I was about to get robbed, or maybe worse.* Chanyeol chuckled and hugged you back. "Relax, I'm here now. Were you lost?" You looked up to face him and nodded. Chanyeol clicked his tongue and flicked your forehead. "Ow, what was that for?" You rubbed the pain. Chanyeol crossed his arms and shook his head. "I told you it's getting late to be out alone. You're lucky I went out to find you or something bad might happen." You smiled guiltily. "Mianhe oppa. Next time, I'll definitely ask you to accompany me."

 

 

He offered his hand towards you and you willingly took his. Chanyeol smiled and ruffled your hair. "Now let's go find us some Bacon." The two of you walked around, calling out Baekhyun's name once in a while. You tried calling him on your cell phone but he didn't pick up. "Where can he be? It's getting late. Where could he have gone?" You whined. Chanyeol cupped your face in his hands. "Hey hey, relax okay? We'll find him eventually." You didn't know why but you suddenly felt heat rushing to your face. *W-Why am I feeling this way? This never happened whenever I was with him before.* You were thinking to yourself that you didn't notice you were staring at Chanyeol. Chanyeol blushed. *Why is she looking at me like that?* He then notices how both your faces were just inches away from each other. Without knowing, Chanyeol's eyes fell on your lips. You looked at him too. He started leaning towards you. Chanyeol gulped. *Why am I reacting this way?! I can't stop myself!* You couldn't move either. *I-Is he going to k-kiss me? But why can't I move?* Instead, you just closed your eyes and waited for it to happen.

 

 

"AAACHHOO!" You opened your eyes. Chanyeol sniffed and looked at you with terrified eyes. A few seconds later, the both of you cracked up. "That was the most loudest sneeze I have ever heard!" You clutched your stomach from the pain of laughing too much. Chanyeol laughed too. "Yah, I couldn't help it! My nose was itching all of a sudden and I had to let it all out!" *And thank God that happened. Who knows what might happen if I didn't sneeze.* You were thinking the same thing too. The both of you then heard someone chuckling from behind.

 

 

"You two looked like you're having fun. Mind if I join?"

 


 

[A/N] SO SORRY FOR THE SUPER SHORT CHAPTER! I'm not at home right now so it's so hard for me to get a proper wifi connection. So I'd thought I'd upload this chapter first and once I'm back home, and have proper internet, I'll upload the other chapters. MIANHE!!

 

And I'm updating this via phone so I apologize for any grammar mistakes or whatever. I'll be back home this Friday and will finally have a stable internet connection to update properly. Again, Mianhe!!