Oppas are awkward

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

You woke up the next day feeling so refreshed. You decided to go down to the kitchen and have breakfast.

You saw an Oppa sitting down and drinking coffee. You glanced at him and recalled that his name is Siwon. You then noticed that he was reading American Newspaper.

(So… Siwon Oppa understands English…?) you thought and made yourself coffee. “Good morning Oppa~” you said.

~No answer.~

You sweat dropped. (Awkward…) you just decided to drink your coffee in silence.

Siwon noticed you from the time you went in. You looked so y in your Night dress and its bothering him so he decided to ignore you and went out of the kitchen.

(AN: Your night dress is composed of a white sleeveless top and mini shorts of the same color. *illustrated*)

Eunhyuk and Heechul came down together to eat breakfast as well. You spilled some of your coffee on the floor. “Aissh, so hot…” you blew on your fingers and bent down to wipe it clean.

Eunhyuk came in and noticed you bent down. He stared at your behind and freaked out.

“Oh …” he cursed and ran upstairs and bumped Heechul along the way.

“WTF, Yah! Eunhyuk!” yelled Heechul. “Aisshh, whats his problem.”

He came inside and stared at you. “Oh… I get it.”

Heechul ruffled your hair and smiled at you. “Good Morning ____-ah~”

You smiled. “Good Morning too Oppa~” you sat down and drank your coffee.

Heechul made his coffee and sat down beside you.

Sungmin and Kibum came down as you were sipping your coffee.

“Good Morning Hyungs!” beamed Sungmin, he didnt seem to notice you.

Kibum just went inside beside him and yawned.

“Good Morning Oppas~” you greeted.

Kibum just nodded at you but Sungmin being a morning person noticed you and what youre wearing.

He then suddenly stormed out of the kitchen leaving you and the others. Kibum didn’t care since he was so sleepy. He grabbed his juice and went back to bed.

(Im not smelly… am i?) You frowned and thought.