Special Mornings with...

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

(AN: After much debate with myself whether or not ill post this up... I don’t feel its good enough but... *sigh* I still hope you guys like it~)

Sungmin brought you to your room. You were still sleeping but your face clearly showed signs of sadness.
 
"Don’t cry... Ill always be here for you" whispered Sungmin as he gave you a kiss on the forehead. He sang a sweet song to help you relax while you were sleeping.
 
Song: Happy Together- Super Junior  (Ballad Version if there is such a thing) 
(AN: Just use your epic imagination~ ^^)
 
♫♪ A little bit closer, love... 
I’ll always protect you so we’re like how we are now ♫♪
[jogeum duh gaggai sarang nuhwa nehga 
jigeum idearo hangsang nuhreul jikyuhjoolgeh]
♫♪ When you’re feeling exhausted and hurt and pained... 
All you have to do is lean on me ♪♫
[ddehloneun jichyuhsuh apeugo himdeulmyun 
geujuh nun gidehmyun dweh]
♫♪ Forever, HAPPY TOGETHER ♪♫
[Yeongwonhi, HAPPY TOGETHER]
 
Sungmin felt that it’s best to stay beside you so he sat on the bed beside you while holding your hand until he fell asleep.
 
Meanwhile, the rest of the guys were awake in the living room. Police officers were everywhere and grabbing the bloodied man out of the dormitory. Leeteuk was talking to the Chief.
 
"What exactly happened Mr. Park?" asked the elder man.
 
"We weren’t exactly here to witness anything but I guess the trespasser seemed to have a horrible motive towards our manager's niece..." he said. “It’s a good thing someone got to them in time..." he sighed.
 
"Where is she?" asked the concerned man.
 
"She's upstairs sleeping and is guarded by my friend..." assured Leeteuk.
 
"Take good care of her..." said the officer. “We’ll make sure to lock this bastard up as soon as he regains consciousness..." He ordered his troops to bring the suspect in the ambulance.
 
"It’s questionable that this culprit seemed to have a motive only towards the girl... If he was a thief then he'd have stolen lots of expensive things coming from that house yet the boys didn’t seem to report anything missing..." said the female officer who just came towards the two men after escorting the bloody man towards the ambulance.
 
"We'll have to bring him in for further questioning... Ill give you more information about him afterwards..." he said and faced Leeteuk. Leeteuk smiled and thanked them with a low bow.
 
"Thank you officers..." he said and spotted your Uncle outside as well. He had just finished talking to the officers and was now approaching Leeteuk. He had a very worried expression on his face. 
 
"Ahjussi..." said Leeteuk.”I’m very sorry..." he apologized and bowed down low.
 
Your Uncle looked at him and sighed. He gave Leeteuk a gentle pat on the back. "Don’t apologize Jungsu... You’re not the one at fault... I’m worried about my niece as much as you all are..."
 
 
"It’s a good thing Sungmin came home early or else something might’ve...  happened to her..." Leeteuk sighed.
 
"Yeah... Thank you all for being with her... I owe you guys a lot for looking after her while she's here..." smiled your Uncle then proceeded to the living room with Leeteuk. He reminded himself to thank Sungmin when he sees him in the morning.
 
Leeteuk went inside and saw Kyuhyun standing near the stairs. He was looking up towards your room. He was itching to go up but he didn’t know what he would do once he got there. He was holding a box containing sweets which he brought on his way home.
 
"Just let her rest Kyu..." Leeteuk said and placed a hand on his shoulders. Kyuhyun sighed and placed his present for you in the refrigerator.
 
Eunhyuk looked at Donghae with a worried expression on his face. He suddenly felt the need to always be with you. Many unfortunate things had happened to you and Eunhyuk didn’t know what to do when something like this happens to you again. He furrowed his eyebrow and scratched his hair annoyingly. Donghae saw him and ruffled his hair.
 
"Yah... Don’t think too much..." Donghae sighed. "Let’s make ______-ah feel better as soon as she wakes up..." Eunhyuk nodded and went to his room to sleep but he couldn’t take his mind of you.
 
Siwon was outside your door debating with himself whether or not he'll go in. He suddenly heard Sungmin sing a song to you when he pressed his back on your door. 
 
(Sungmin-ah is still there...) he thought and smiled.
 
He felt thankful for Sungmin being there to protect you but he also wanted to be the one by your side. 
 
He sighed since all he can do is wait until you wake up. He walked over to his room and planned on things he would do for you tomorrow to make you forget about this unfortunate event. On his way there, he saw Heechul bringing Heebum.
 
"Hyung..." Siwon smiled weakly.
 
Heechul sighed and gave him a pat on the shoulder. "Is ______-ah okay?"
 
"Yeah, Sungmin is with her..." Siwon nodded. Suddenly an idea popped into his mind.
 
"Hyung, Can I ask you a favor?" he smiled. Heechul nodded and listened to him while Heebum was struggling to get free from his grasp.
 
"Aissh... It’s no problem Simba... Ill tell them all tomorrow..." he grinned and ruffled Siwon's head.
 
The next day, you woke up and felt something warm on your hand. You glanced to your side and saw Sungmin sleeping beside you. You smiled and recalled what happened yesterday.
 
You were thankful that Sungmin showed up. If he hadn’t then you wouldn’t know what to do. You dismissed the thoughts as you looked down.
 
You saw yourself wearing Shindong's shirt. It was obviously his since it says "♥ Much love Nari ♥". You blushed and glanced again at Sungmin as realization dawned in on you.
 
(Did he just...) you blushed deeply at the thought. You instantly looked inside your shirt and breathed a sigh of relief. You were thankfully wearing undergarments. It’s embarrassing to think that Sungmin dressed you up whilst .
 
You jumped aside when you felt his hand twitch. It was still 5AM as you glanced on your bedside clock.
 
Sungmin slowly opened his eyes, looked at you for a moment then yawned and closed them again. Apparently, he’s still half asleep. You slowly moved your hand from his then moved out of the bed.
 
You placed a blanket over him and smiled.
 
“Thank you very much Oppa...” you whispered and kissed him lightly on his forehead.
 
You got up and went out. You gave a yelp when you saw Yesung standing outside holding Ddangkoma with both hands. He seemed to have been pressing his face on the door. It’s a good thing you immediately closed the door, otherwise, Sungmin might wake up.
 
“YAH! ARE YOU OK!?” he worriedly asked in a loud voice. You immediately covered his mouth with your hand.
 
“Shhh... I’m fine Yesung Oppa...” you smiled. “Thanks for asking... What are you doing in front of my door?”
 
"Good good..." Yesung nodded and sighed in relief. "I was worried about you..." he pouted.
 
(I make them all worry so much...) You thought sadly. You kept a cheerful face so nobody would get worried so much. "I’m fine now Oppa~ Thank you..." you gave him a hug.
 
Yesung smiled and went away to feed his turtle. You glanced around and saw no one else around. You decided to go down and grab something to eat.
 
Siwon was doing his early morning exercises in the garden when he suddenly saw you enter the kitchen. He stopped his workout and walked over to you.
 
“______-ah... Are you...” he said with hints of worry in his voice. You turned around and gave him an I’m-okay smile and hand gesture before he even finished asking.
 
Deep inside, Siwon knew you were still uneasy. He smiled and ruffled your hair. “Hungry?”
 
“Yeah... a bit...” you pouted. Siwon decided to push through with his plan and glanced at the clock.
 
“Do you want to accompany me for breakfast outside?” he grinned. You nodded and proceeded to change your clothes inside your room but he stopped you before you even got inside.
 
“Isn’t Sungmin there?” he raised his eyebrow. You blushed and nodded. You forgot Sungmin was sleeping in your room so you couldn’t possibly change your clothes inside without waking him up and giving him a heart attack.
 
Siwon dragged you towards his room. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion but followed him without question. He immediately took a sweater and jogging pants out from his closet.
 
“I’m sure these will fit you...” he smiled and showed you the clothes. You wondered to yourself why he had women’s clothing but shrugged and took them from his hands.
 
“Those are my sister’s clothes... She forgot to take them back so I kept them here...” he grinned as if reading your mind.
 
You nodded and changed into the clothes he gave you. You were surprised to find that they perfectly fit you.
 
Siwon escorted you out and into his car. You blushed at how gentlemanly he treats you. You smiled and thanked him as he started the car.
 
Kyuhyun groggily opened his eyes. He wiped the fog off his window and glanced outside. He swore he just heard a car driving off.
 
“Damn drivers... So noisy this early in the morning...” he mumbled to himself. His eyes went wide when he saw that the driver was Siwon and you were beside him.
 
(What!? Where is Hyung taking _____-ah!?) He thought to himself. He cursed silently since he had planned on waking up early and put all his effort into making a special breakfast for you. He sighed and went back to sleep.
 
“No point in waking up early then...” he muttered to himself and sighed then adjusted his alarm clock.
 
Siwon drove off towards the nearby province. He smiled as he breathed fresh air. He looked at you and saw you mesmerized by the ocean.
 
“_____-ah~” he smiled. You snapped out of your trance and looked at him.
 
“Feeling better now?” he asked and gave you his dimpled smile. You nodded and gave him a genuine smile.
 
“Thank you Siwon Oppa...” you said.
 
Siwon smiled. “Forget what happened... and just enjoy this day~”
 
You nodded. “Where are we going?”
 
“Breakfast” he grinned and didn’t spoil anything as you reached a mini pier. You pouted at Siwon’s lack of details. You just gazed lovingly at the sky and wondered what everybody else was doing.
 
Meanwhile, back in the dormitory. Almost everyone, except the sleeping Kyuhyun and Heechul, were panicking since they haven’t seen you anywhere in the house. Their ruckus woke Heechul up.
 
(WTH...) Heechul sighed deeply and decided to check out the commotion downstairs. He swore to kick them all out if this wasn’t anything important.
 
“Where could she have gone to?” said Kangin as he clutched his face. He's still a bit hung over but still he helped look for you.
 
Yesung scratched his head. “I saw her this morning but I can’t find her anywhere now...”
 
 
“YAH!?! What’s with all the noise!?” Heechul squinted his eyes annoyed and glared at everyone inside the room. They all became quiet when they saw the irritated Heechul. His face was a bit scruffy because he hadn’t shaved since yesterday. His hair was sticking out. He really looks like a different person.
 
“______-ah is missing!” said Donghae suddenly breaking the silence.
 
Heechul suddenly grinned and reverting back to his usual self. “Oh... is that all?”
 
“How can you say that!” said a worried Leeteuk, his eyes wide open and worried. Shindong furrowed his eyebrow at Heechul in disbelief.
 
"Hyung, this is serious..." sighed Sungmin as he stared at his Hyung.
 
“Geez... She is with Siwon... You worry warts!” Heechul rolled his eyes. “He told me last night to tell you as soon as I wake up that he brought _____-ah somewhere to have breakfast... Haven’t you noticed the prince isn’t here?"
 
Everyone calmed down and now noticed that Siwon was also not in the house.
 
"I really thought he was jogging outside..." whispered Eunhyuk. Kibum nodded.
 
Back at the mini pier called Costa del Rio, you and Siwon got on board a private boat. You were cruising for a few minutes when a thought came to your mind.
 
“Are we having breakfast here?” you asked him again. Siwon shook his head and just smiled. Afterwards, he pointed at something. You followed the direction and gasped when you saw a floating restaurant.
 
(AN: XD I live in the Philippines--> Cebu to be precise. I’m used to going to these kinds of restaurants since I live in a place where beaches are like mushrooms... They are EVERYWHERE! No joke. XD Anyway, back to the story...)
 
“Were having breakfast there~” Siwon faced you and smiled. You covered your hand in your mouth still shocked. It’s the first time you ever came across a restaurant standing in the middle of the ocean.
Oh my God! I’ve never been to a place like this...” you gasped when the boat came to a stop. Siwon got out first and aided you as you stepped out. You slid a little because of the seaweed covered steps. It was a little slippery. Siwon immediately caught you.
 
“Oops... careful little missy...” said the boatman as he held your other hand.
 
“I’m fine... Thank you...” you smiled at him.
 
He nodded and looked at Siwon. “So are you guys on a honeymoon?” he grinned and pointed at your matching attire. You now noticed that both of you were wearing Dark Blue.
 
"Uh..." Siwon suddenly blushed at what the boatman said. You saw him become beet red and shook your head at the boatman.
 
“Annii~ Were just friends~” you giggled. "He's more like a big brother to me actually~" Siwon took a deep breath and bit his lip. He felt sad that you think of him only as a brother but it can’t be helped since you already have Nichkhun.
 
“Yeah... were just... friends...” he said. The boatman smiled and moved the boat away from the steps as the two of you made your way up the restaurant.
 
Siwon picked a spot near the ocean and urged the waiter to come take your order. He ordered two “everything”. You wondered what the “everything” meant.
 
“Well... It’s a little bit of everything~” said Siwon. "Pancakes, Toast, bacon, eggs, ham, sausage, chicken, Jam~”
 
(AN: XDD There is a hotel which has this kind of breakfast... I like it since I have lots of choices... :P)
 
“Wow they serve that here?” you smiled amazed at the selection. Siwon nodded. He told you that he comes here a lot before his debut with his mom. 
 
"Nowadays, it’s hard to find time to spend with her... My mom understands but my sister says she curses my idol status behind my back..." he laughed.
 
"Are you happy being an idol?" you suddenly asked. Siwon was taken back and smiled at you.
 
"Of course~ but... there are also times when I want to be regular Siwon again..." he smiled.
 
"Why? You’re always flooded with attention and gifts~" you laughed.
 
"... Our lives are restricted" he sighed. "For example..." he held your hand.
 
"When I want to date someone... I cant..." he said and looked into your eyes. "It has to be in private since its going to cause a lot of commotion with the fans..."
 
"When I love someone..." he sighed and squeezed your hand.”I can’t tell her because I fear that her life might change..." he smiled.
 
"Do you have someone you love?" you asked. Siwon smiled, looked into your eyes and nodded.
 
"I do... but I can’t tell her yet..." he grinned and poked your nose.
 
"Eh... Why not?" you pouted.
 
"Everything in Life has its own time... I will promise to confess to her when the right time comes..." he flashed you his dimpled smile. You pouted.
 
“So is breakfast all we came here for?” you grinned.
 
“Yes and No~” he grinned. You furrowed your eyebrows confused. The breakfast meals arrived 15 minutes after. You ate happily and chatted with Siwon.
 
Siwon smiled as he gazed at you laughing. (I guess my plan worked after all... Her mood seemed to have livened now~)
 
“Its time to go back now...” said Siwon as he glanced at the clock. You didn’t notice but it was already 10AM.
 
Siwon paid for the meal and the two of you stood up. Siwon was already walking over to the boat when you took hold of his shirt and stopped him.
 
“Oppa...” you said.
 
Siwon turned around and found you giving him a tight hug. You cried tears of joy as you gave this wonderful man a hug.
 
“Thank you... very very much for everything...” you said and wiped your tears in his shirt. Siwon smiled and returned the hug.
 
“No problem ______-ah...” he said. “I love you...” he muttered softly as he gave your head a light kiss.
 
You didn’t notice the kiss but you think you misheard his last three words. You thought he just professed his love for you.
 
(Did I hear him correctly?) You looked at him confused.
 
“Oppa? Did you say something?” you asked him. Siwon grinned and took your hand.
 
“I said... Lets go~” he smiled and pinched your cheek.
 
“Oh...” you said and smiled as you followed him towards the boat. You mentally slapped yourself for thinking about silly things.
 
Siwon smiled and congratulated himself for his foolproof plan.
 
Meanwhile, 11AM in Seoul, in a press conference with F(x). Every member smiled as if nothing was wrong with them. Victoria waved at the fans and urged them to be silent.
 
“Annyeong Haseyo... I’m Victoria Song of F(X)~ Thank you for coming...” she smiled. “F(X) has an upcoming concert this December...”
 
“How are the preparations so far?” asked a reporter.
 
“It’s all going great...” said Luna with a thumb up.
 
“Were all busy preparing to make everything perfect~” Krystal smiled.
 
Victoria suddenly stood up then bowed down low making the reporters and everyone in the hall gasp. The other girls were also shocked at what Victoria did.
 
“What the hell is she doing!?” whispered their manager. She motioned the cameramen to stop filming but they didn’t see her.
 
“I formally resign from my role as F(X)’s leader...” Victoria said. All cameras now glued on her. “I’m quitting the group as of today... Thank you for everything... ” she said and went out of the hall. Luna and Amber stood up and chased after her. 
 
Their manager cursed and ripped the schedule out of frustration. She immediately called the security to follow the three girls.
 
"I assure you, it’s all part of their comeback!" she lied trying to lessen the now noisy halls. "Its just drama!" she looked at the kpoplive reporter writing something down.
 
**VICTORIA SONG FORMALLY RESIGNS FROM F(X)**
 
Her eyes grew big and she stopped him. "Don’t ing write that!!!” SMent officials were now crowding around the hall trying to stop the news from spreading.
 
Krystal was left with Sulli in the hall in front of all the shocked reporters.
 
Sulli looked down and her eyes swelled up in tears. “Victoria Unnie...” she muttered and cried. Krystal sighed and patted her back. (I never imagined this would happen to us...) she thought as she looked at the direction where Victoria went.
 
(AN: Done... Updates will come when i’m ready to release them... I dont want to rush my story since i dont want it to fail... Epic drama... *sigh* I swear i’m becoming more dramatic everyday... XDDD)