They got Married!?

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

You felt yourself cry as you ran past the lobby. You felt hurt when you heard those words come out of his mouth especially since you had just gotten back with him. You didn’t want to think that he was lying to you but the thought crossed your mind. Nichkhun saw you ran past them and cursed himself. He looked at the woman beside him and sweat dropped.

“Do you know her?” she asked worriedly. Nichkhun nodded. He saw Shelly leave to man her desk.
 
“She is my real girlfriend…” he said to the woman beside him.
 
“Run after her you fool…” she said and chuckled. Nichkhun nodded and ran after you.
 
You ran towards the room and bumped into Eli. He was grinning widely at you.
 
“Baby Girl!” he cheered. “I’ve got a surprise for you!” he said but paused when he saw you sobbing and not paying attention to what he just said.
 
“BWOH!? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?” asked Eli as he brushed the hair away from your soaked face. You glanced up at him and cried some more. Eli saw Nichkhun running towards you.
 
You instantly ran towards the room as soon as you saw him and left Eli standing in the corridor with a panting Nichkhun stopping beside him.
 
“What did you do?” asked Eli confused. “I called you here as a surprise for Baby girl…” he said. “But here she is… crying…” Nichkhun sighed and looked at Eli seriously. 
 
"Hyung, You better give me a valid excuse or else my fist will fly to your face..." Eli said sternly.
 
“She just saw Victoria…” he said. Eli’s eyes widened. “She saw… WHAT!?” he didn’t expect that Nichkhun would bring Victoria with him.
 
“Fool! Why did you bring her anyway!?” he said. Nichkhun scratched his head. “I wanted to explain and let her know about the fake marriage before she sees it in the news… It might hurt her more if it didn’t come from me...”
 
Eli shook his head disappointed. “You shouldn’t have picked a better timing…” he patted his back.
 
"She must’ve heard me... and misunderstood everything..." said Nichkhun.
 
“Geez… I hate misunderstandings…” Eli scratched his head. "Fix things now and run after her for crying out loud..." He said and went towards the rest of the guys signing autographs in the pool area.
 
Nichkhun sighed and went inside the room. He felt bad when he saw you crying on the bed. He gave you a hug but you slapped his arm away.
 
“Don’t touch me…” you said as you cried.
 
“Love…” he said. You looked at him in the eyes. “Don’t call me that!”
 
(AN: Aww~ Epic drama filled with super sticky cheese~ *cough* Ignore me…)
 
“You misunderstood everything…” he said. You looked at him and frowned.
 
“Yeah… like you said about that woman being your wife… I’m pretty sure I GOT that!” you said and looked away from him. Nichkhun scratched his head.
 
“No… She is nothing…” he assured. "Absolutely nothing to me!" he crossed his heart but you didn’t care.
 
You saw someone walk inside the room. You huffed when you saw the woman from the lobby.
 
“Miss… He is definitely telling the truth…” she said calmly. You raised your eyebrow.
 
“He is only my husband on screen…” she continued. You wiped your tears and looked at Nichkhun who was nodding beside you.
 
“I wanted to tell you now before you see it on TV or hear it from other people…” he scratched his head. You didn’t say anything and looked at the two of them.
 
“Were on a show called We Got Married…” she smiled at you and held out her hand. “Nice to meet you… I’m Victoria Song… a fellow idol~” she said. You sighed and took her hand.
 
“I’m _____...” you said. You felt ashamed at your sudden outburst and looked away. Nichkhun felt your mortified aura and hugged you.
 
“Love~” he cooed. “Don’t feel embarrassed about that..." he assured. You instantly punched his arm hard. Nichkhun gave you a wounded puppy face and rubbed his arm.
 
"THAT’S for getting married early..." you said and became cheerful once again. You saw Victoria smiling and laughing at the two of you.
 
"You’re both so cute~" she said. Nichkhun scratched his head awkwardly and chuckled.
 
"Khunnie... Ill be going home now~" said Victoria. Nichkhun stood up. "Let me bring you home..." offered Nichkhun.
 
(AN: In this story, Nichkhun already has a driver's license~ XDD)
 
(Such a gentleman...) smiled Victoria at Nichkhun's kind gesture but declined and smiled at you.
 
"You’ve got your hands tied up~" she giggled. You flailed your hands. "No, it’s absolutely ok..." you said. Nichkhun nodded beside you and offered again but still Victoria declined.
 
"Don’t worry..." she assured. “Ill just have Amber come here and pick me up..." she grinned. Nichkhun nodded. You both waved goodbye as Victoria left.
 
Nichkhun faced you and smiled. You blushed when he chuckled.
 
"You were jealous~" he teased you. You bit your lip and glared at him. "It’s entirely your fault..." you chuckled and poked him on the shoulder. Nichkhun smiled and brought you closer to him.
 
"Love... Why are you here anyway? What about your schedules?" you asked. Nichkhun grinned widely.
 
"I don’t have schedules till Monday~" he smiled at you. "... and Eli told me that you’re here~ Do you want to stay overnight?"
 
"OMG Really!?" You gasped and hugged him. You remembered Eli and wondered. "I don’t know... U-Kiss is going home later... I’m not sure but ill go ask them later..." you said and stood up.
 
"Lets ask them now~" said Nichkhun as he went with you towards the pool area. You maintained a safe distance with Nichkhun just in case Fans are still there. You sighed in relief when you didn’t see anyone and went near Nichkhun again. You glanced around and saw the seven guys sitting in a table near the resort pavilion.
 
"Here comes the lovers~" chuckled Alexander. You gave Eli a glare.
 
"They had to know Baby girl~" he laughed.
 
Nichkhun looked at you and you giggled when you saw him blushing a bit at the teasing he received from the guys of U-Kiss.
 
"Oh yeah... Before I forget..." said Eli. "Eunhyuk Hyung told me that they’ll leave early..." he smiled. You nodded and sat down beside Eli and Nichkhun sat down beside you and Kevin.
 
"I didn’t know you have a boyfriend Noona..." smiled Kevin mischievously.
 
Soohyun snapped his fingers jokingly. "And I was so close in winning her heart too!" he laughed. Nichkhun laughed also and hugged you.
 
"Tough luck buddy~" he laughed. You giggled and remembered what you both came out for.
 
"Pidgeon..." you poked Eli on the shoulder. He turned his attention towards you and raised both his eyebrows.
 
"Are you guys going home later?" you asked curiously. Eli smirked.
 
"That’s part of my surprise!" he said. "We'll be staying overnight!" You gasped and hugged him.
 
"What about my Uncle?" you asked. Eli smirked. He already arranged everything. "I already gave him a call..."
 
"Super Junior Oppas?" you pouted. Eli grinned. "I gave Leeteuk Hyung a call~" he chuckled.
 
"Noona, you get to sleep on a separate room~" said Dongho. "Eli Hyung already booked one for you~"
 
Eli smiled and whispered. "You better stay away from these old erts..." Unfortunately the rest of the guys heard him and complained.
 
"YAHHH!" they all said in unison. Eli just laughed at all of them. You and Nichkhun chuckled when you saw the guys glaring at Eli.
 
You faced Nichkhun once again. "Are you staying overnight?" you asked him. Nichkhun nodded and smiled. "I want to introduce you to my friends~" he said.
 
"Whoo! 2PM Hyungs are coming!" cheered Dongho.
 
You decided to call home before actually staying overnight because the others might worry. The first person who you thought might actually worry about you more is Siwon so you decided to call him first.
 
"Yoboseyo _____-ah?" he said. You heard a bit of chatter in the background. You could’ve sworn you heard Heechul's laughter and Hangeng complaining.
 
"Annyeong Siwon Oppa!" you said. "I just wanted to tell you that I might not come home tonight~" you said. You heard him coughing and voices can be heard. Siwon covered the speaker but you can still hear their voices.
 
"Yah! Stop eating those damned nuts Simba!" said Heechul laughing.
 
"_____-ah is not going home tonight..." said Siwon sadly.
 
"Bwoh?" said Heechul. "Ask her why..."
 
Siwon talked over the phone once again. "Where are you?" he asked. You smiled.
 
"I’m at Poseidon Blue Waters... and I'm staying overnight with U-Kiss..." you said. Siwon's eyes widened and he furrowed his eyebrows when he heard this.
 
"Yah! But they’re guys..." said Siwon. You chuckled a bit at his concern.
 
(Typical Siwon Oppa...) you shook your head. "Don’t worry... I have my own room~" you said. You heard him sigh in relief.
 
 
"Okay then... Ill tell the other guys later when I come home~" said Siwon.
 
"Bye Siwon Oppa!" you said and hung up the phone.
 
At the theater, Heechul was laughing and blurted out. "_____-ah! Siwon said I love you by the way!" he joked. Siwon slapped his shoulder.
 
"Babo! She already hung up!" he said. "and besides..." he sighed.”She already has Nichkhun..."
 
"He is just a boyfriend..." said Heechul smirking.”Theyre not married or anything..." Siwon rolled his eyes at Heechul and didn’t respond.
 
"Isn’t he supposed to be married or something..." noted Hangeng. Heechul placed his hand on his chin. "Yeah... but it’s just for show..." he laughed.
 
(Flashback: a few minutes ago at the lobby)
 
"Leaving already?" asked Shelly. Victoria nodded and smiled at her.
 
"Where is your husband?" she asked since Victoria was all alone in the lobby. "We split up~" joked Victoria and Shelly laughed.
 
Victoria looked at her hand phone and opened the text message from Amber.
 
//I’m sorry, I wont be able to pick you up today... but I told somebody else to pick you up so don’t worry~ -Amber//
 
She heard a car stop in front of her. She smiled as she saw her friends Sulli and Luna.
 
"Hey Unnie~" greeted sweet Sulli. "Where's Nichkhun Oppa?" she asked.
 
"Why were you two here?" chuckled Luna. "Did he invite you for lunch or something?" she asked. "Are you moving from reel to real?" she teased.
 
(AN: "Reel" is a term for couples on screen while "Real" is for real life couples~)
 
The two of them looked at Victoria curiously waiting for her answers. Victoria sighed and told them the truth.
 
"No, on camera he is my sweetheart but off cam he is just a sweet friend..." she blushed. “And besides..."
 
Sulli and Luna looked at her worriedly. They both knew their friend harbored real feelings for the Thai prince even though she didn’t say it outright. They observed her everyday actions and she seems to be livelier after spending some time with Nichkhun.
 
"He already got back with his real girlfriend..." she finally said. Luna and Sulli's eyes met. Sulli pouted sadly and asked about her identity.
 
"Who is she Unnie? Someone we know?" she asked. Victoria shook her head.
 
"No, you don’t know her... She is a sweet girl though... that ______" she said as the three of them drove of towards F(X)'s apartment.
 
You were happily chatting with U-Kiss and Nichkhun when you suddenly heard voices shouting Nichkhun's name.
 
"KHUN!"
 
"Yah Nichkhun!"
 
"HEY KHUNNIE!"
 
You turned around and saw three handsome guys. It crossed your mind that these might be the group mates that Nichkhun was talking about.
 
"Hey! I’m glad you can make it!" smiled Nichkhun as he high-fived the three guys. "Where are Junho and Woo Young?" he asked.
 
"Junho is going to visit his parents" said a smiling guy with the tiniest eyes among the three.
 
The other guy chuckled. "I think Woo Young is going babe hunting..." he joked.
 
"Annyeong Hyungs!" greeted Dongho. The three guys nodded and greeted them as well. One of the guys noticed you staying silent and greeted you.
 
"Khunnie! Is this her?" he asked and offered his hand. You smiled at him and shook his hand. "Hey~ I’m Taecyeon~ Nice to actually meet you~"
 
"Nice to meet you Oppa~ I’m ______" you smiled. Taecyeon smiled. "I know~" he ruffled Nichkhun's hair. "This guy has been talking about you non-stop..."
 
You giggled when Nichkhun blushed and hit Taecyeon on the shoulder. "Yah! But its true!" said Taecyeon as he rubbed his shoulder.
 
"It is true~" said one guy, he also stretched his hand towards you. "I’m Chansung by the way~" he grinned. You also took his hand and shook it.
 
"Nice to meet you Chansung Oppa~" you greeted. He looked at Nichkhun and pouted. Nichkhun laughed and whispered something to you.
 
"Love, he is younger than you... He is our maknae by the way~" he chuckled. You cupped you hand in your mouth and gasped.
 
"OMG! I’m so sorry Chansung..." you bit your lip. "Its not that you look old or anything... I just figured since you..." you awkwardly laughed. Someone ruffled your hair and chuckled beside you. You looked up to see the last guy laughing.
 
"Aigoo~ She is so cute isn’t she?" he grinned. "By the way darling~ I’m Junsu..." he said. You nodded and smiled at him. "Nice to meet you Oppa~" you bowed your head slightly.
 
The three of them sat down in the table with the guys of U-Kiss and started conversing with them. Nichkhun took you away from them all and walked with you towards the resort's beach. It was already 6PM and the sky was already getting dark. You were both silently walking hand in hand along the beach shoreline.
 
"Remember when we used to do this two years ago..." smiled Nichkhun as he rubbed his fingers on your entwined hands.
 
You smiled since you do remember that sweet memory but you pretended that you didn’t remember. 
 
"Really? I forgot..." you stuck your tongue out. "Enlighten me~" you teased. Nichkhun grinned and carried you on his arms and you both rolled on the sand laughing.
 
"Do you want to eat dinner with me~" he asked as he lied beside you on the warm sand. "Just the two of us..."
 
You glanced at him and his face. "Id love to" you said.
 
You both just settled in lying at the sand and watched the stars in the sky.
 
"How I wish I had a lot of money..." he sighed. You furrowed your eyebrows.
 
"Love, why do you want so much money?" you asked. He glanced at you and smiled then pointed at the sky.
 
"So I can name a star after our love... so it'll last forever~" he smiled sweetly and kissed you.
 
Meanwhile, Back at the Super Junior dormitory. Siwon, Heechul and Hangeng just arrived. Heechul and Hangeng entered their own rooms. Siwon noticed Sungmin playing his guitar in the living room and approached him.
 
"Hey Minnie~" he smiled. Sungmin stopped humming and smiled at Siwon. "Hey Siwon~" he said and placed his guitar down.
 
"You know, _____-ah won’t come home tonight..." he said sighing as he sat down beside him. Sungmin raised his eyebrow in confusion. "Why not?" he asked. He had a tingling feeling that Nichkhun would be involved but he didn’t say anything.
 
"She is staying on a resort with Kyoung Jae..." said Siwon. Sungmin breathed a sigh of relief. He was relieved to find out Nichkhun isn’t going to be there. 
 
"Tell Leeteuk Hyung just to inform him~" said Sungmin as he grabbed his guitar again. Siwon nodded and went upstairs towards Leeteuk's room.
 
(AN: If he only knew that Nichkhun is currently with you... hahaha~)
 
Meanwhile, Kyuhyun was smiling to himself as he wrapped something in peach wrapper.
 
(I hope _____-ah likes this...) he thought and neatly arranged the stuff on the table.
 
Ryeowook was lying on Kyuhyun's bed when he noticed Kyuhyun's wide grin. "Yah Kyu~ is that for _____-ah~" he asked.
 
Kyuhyun glanced at him and nodded. Ryeowook chuckled. "That’s a rare sight to see~ you taking time to buy things for someone..." Kyuhyun scowled and threw a pillow at his face.
 
"Shut up Wookie Hyung..." he said and ignored the laughing Ryeowook inside his room.
 
Kyuhyun glanced at the gift he bought you. He smiled when he first sighted it in the mall he remembered you so he bought it for you.
 
(AN: I wonder what it is~ XDDD)
 
Siwon went upstairs and saw Leeteuk already sleeping. Siwon sighed and went outside and bumped into Eunhyuk.
 
"Good Evening Hyukkie Hyung~" he greeted. Eunhyuk smiled at him.
 
"I saw _____-ah this afternoon~" he noted. Siwon raised his eyebrow.
 
"She is staying at Poseidon Blue Waters with U-Kiss..." Eunhyuk smiled and blushed a bit as he remembered what happened that afternoon. "Oh yeah... Kyoung Jae told us they’re going to stay overnight~"
 
"I know~ She just called me hours ago..." sighed Siwon.”The house isn’t the same without her isn’t it?" he laughed. Eunhyuk nodded.
 
"I guess so..." Eunhyuk said and left towards his room downstairs.

(AN: XDDD Yess! I plead guilty... I ship Khuntoria~ LO~OL sue me...: P Lately, I have the tendency to include a lot of idol groups in this story... Let me see... SuJu, U-Kiss, SNSD, 4Minute, 2PM and now F(X)... XDD Not all characters though some are just cameo appearances~ ^___^;; Ill update next Thursday or Friday~ for i have classes again tomorrow! Noooo~ *sulks in a corner* Thank you for all the comments and support! ♥ *bows to everyone till i got dizzy*  @__@)