Unpacking stuff with a little help

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

(AN: Chapter 7 and 8 is up~)


You sighed and stared at your belongings. “It’s going to be a long day” you muttered to yourself.

You hated unpacking the most since it takes much of your time to relax. You took the Pink luggage first since it was the biggest and it’s filled with your clothes.

You were about to take out your dresses when you heard a knock on your door.

“Who is it?” you asked curiously and stood near the door.

“Its Shindong~” he said. “I brought you sandwiches.”

You opened the door to see Shindong holding food and Juice.

“Aww, thanks very much Shindong Oppa~” you said and took the plate from Shindong. He followed you inside and placed the juice on the desk near the mirror.

“Whew~ That’s a whole lotta stuff…” he whistled. “You want some help?”

You smiled at him. “Omg, that would be awesome… but is it really okay with you Oppa?” you asked. ”You will be folding women’s clothes…” you checked his reaction.

Shindong beamed. “Of course its ok, I help my Mom unpack loads of times… and besides, I know you’re really tired…”

(Shindong Oppa is so nice~) you thought as you took the dresses out from your luggage.

“Whoa~ that’s a lot of dresses…” he said in shock staring at the things on your hands.

You smiled back at him. “I love dresses~ I cant just leave them back home… no one would wear them there besides me~” you said as you arranged them in your closet.

Shindong took out your Blue Luggage. Its smaller than the Pink one but it’s the heaviest one yet.

He sweat dropped as he dragged it towards the bed.

“This is so heavy… What did you fill this with? More dresses?” he joked.

“No, silly Oppa~ That’s filled with my equipment…” you said.

Shindong opened it and it was filled with Cameras, Art Supplies and Canvases.

“Whoa~ I now know what you’ll be taking up even without asking~” he grinned. “Amazing stuff ____-ah~ You’ll be a great Artist~”

“Aiish~ You cant just say that, you haven’t even seen me work~” you blushed.

Shindong smiled. “I just know ok~”

You both laughed and spent the day unpacking.