Frustrations

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

After breakfast, Siwon threw himself on his bed and stared at the ceiling. He mentally cursed himself for being so slow.

"Aiiisshhh... Why now!?" he asked himself over and over.
 
He just realized that he has feelings for you but its unfortunate that you already found someone else before he could even make a move. Siwon closed his eyes and drifted back to sleep still thinking of you.
 
(AN: If only he knew its fake... hahaha... *cough* ignore me... :P )
 
Kyuhyun and Ryeowook went to school together. Kyuhyun was usually going to school with you but since Henry arrived, he was being left out. He frowns everytime he remembers Henry's confession.
 
"Yes we are... Isnt it obvious..." 
 
He threw a crumpled paper into a trash bin but sadly it didnt go in. He scratched his head in annoyance and picked it up. He threw it again and again but he keeps on missing. He cursed loudly and just left the paper lying on the ground.
 
Ryeowook sweatdropped when he saw him act so furious. He bent over and picked up the crumpled paper and easily threw it at the trash bin.
 
(I hope nothing bad happens...) he thought as he ran after Kyuhyun. "Yah! Wait up!"
 
Eunhyuk was on his way to dance class with fellow Super Junior members Shindong, Yesung, Kibum and Donghae. They were volunteers for "Step Up and Wake Up", an organization that helps weak and disabled children gain healthier physiques through dancing and body exercises. Fellow SMent family, Hyoyeon, Taeyon, Jessica and Sunny of SNSD also went and helped with the classes.
 
 
"Eunhyukkie Oppa..." called Hyoyeon. She is going to be his partner in the couple dancing demonstrations.
 
Eunhyuk didnt hear her at all since his mind was drifting off elsewhere. He was thinking of you and was deciphering his feelings.
 
"Am i..." he muttered. (inlove with ____-ah!?)
 
"Youre what?" asked Hyoyeon tapping him on the shoulder.
 
(I feel jealous when Eli came... Happy when i found out he's just a friend... Jealous once again when i heard she's going out with someone else...) he thought. (Maybe im just behaving this way because she is a girl...) He saw Hyoyeon waving her hands in front of his face.
 
"Earth to Oppa..." she said giggling. He then hugged her tightly without thinking which made Hyoyeon blush crimson.
 
(I dont feel anything special when i hug other girls...) he thought. "so this must mean..."
 
He clutched his hair. (I really DO have feelings for _____-ah!!!)
 
Back in the House, Sungmin decided to train with Hangeng. Everytime he remembers you his mindset trails off and he becomes weary. Hangeng accidentally hit him in his waist since he dropped his defense and he fell down on the ground.
 
"Yah! Sungmin... Concentrate!" said Hangeng preparing for another attack.
 
Sungmin wasnt listening at all. He remembers Henry's exact words and it frustrates him. Hangeng landed another attack on him. He fell down once again and lied on the grass. Hangeng stared at him and sighed.
 
"Lets stop training... Try to concentrate first..." he said, patted Sungmin on the head and left him lying on the ground.
 
Sungmin stared at the sky. "I am inlove with her..." he closed his eyes and just lied there.
 
Meanwhile, You were in the school lobby when you saw Sohyun again. She beamed and ran to you. You smiled when she hugged you tight.
 
"Unnie~ Im glad i saw you!" she said. "Wanna have lunch with me?"
 
You nodded forgetting that Henry was beside you. He coughed to make his presence known. You sweatdropped and sighed.
 
"Ahh... Sohyun-sshi~ Is it okay for Henry to come eat with us?" you asked. Sohyun smiled.
 
"Henry Oppa? I didnt notice you there..." she chuckled. "Of course its ok~ A Sunbae is always welcome~"
 
Henry smiled and bowed to Sohyun. Sohyun bowed back awkwardly and you laughed at her funny way of bowing. On your way to the cafeteria, Sohyun noticed Henry being extra polite and attentive to you. He offered a chair which you shyly accepted. He paid Lunch for you and even offered his pudding to you. She giggled at his sweetness towards you.
 
"Yah! Unnie~ Are you going out?" she whispered. Henry heard her and pulled you closer to him. Even if its a fake relationship you still feel flushed with his actions. You nodded and Sohyun clapped for joy.
 
"Awww~ Im so happy for you!!!" she squeeled. You sweatdropped and Henry chuckled at her overly giddy response.
 
Sohyun moved closer to you and grinned. "Sooo... Where did you two meet?" she asked.
 
Henry smiled at her. "Here..." he eyed you. "In the gym..." You mentally slapped yourself when you remembered the falling brush incident. That was an embarassing first meeting and you hoped he would forget it but he didnt.
 
Zhoumi glanced around the Cafeteria hoping to find Henry. He smiled when he spotted both of you sitting down on a table near the desert corner.
 
Sohyun keeps on talking about how great love is between two people and you furrowed your eyebrows when she talked about marriage and how lovely a couple you and Henry would be. Henry just laughed and pinched your waist. (His arm is around your waist)
 
"Yah! Henry!" someone called from behind.
 
Henry looked behind him and saw Zhoumi dashing through the crowd holding a tray of food. He grinned and sat down beside Sohyun.
 
"Annyeong Oppa~" greeted Sohyun. Zhoumi nodded at her then at you. You nodded back and smiled at him.
 
"Soo... How's the newly weds?" joked Zhoumi as he ate his lunch. Henry laughed at him. You pouted and Zhoumi laughed.
 
"Oppa..." you stared at him. Sohyun just giggled beside him.
 
"I was just wishing them all the best! They look ever so perfect for each other, dont they Oppa? I hope you two would get married someday~" she giggled. "Their babies would look so wonderful too~" This comment made Henry raise his eyebrow and you sweatdrop. Zhoumi laughed at this one. You glanced at Henry with a pleading look on your face.
 
You instantly typed something on your cellphone and showed it to him.
 
-Oppa, Can i tell Sohyun that this isnt true? I wont tell her about your situation, just this relationship... Who knows what she'll say next-
 
He paused for a moment and typed back.
 
-Youre uncomfortable... Alright its ok, i understand...-
 
He nodded and squeezed your cheeks. Sohyun giggled and Zhoumi chuckled. You motioned Sohyun for a private conversation in the lobby leaving both guys in the table.
 
"Babies..." chuckled Zhoumi. "That girl has a wild imagination right?"
 
Henry nodded. "______-ah just went to tell her the real situation..." he laughed. "She's getting uncomfortable with Sohyun-ah talking about marriage and kids..."
 
You and Sohyun were alone in the lobby. She was still smiling widely at you.
 
"Sohyun-sshi~" you started. She moved in closer. "Were not a real couple..."
 
Her eyes went wide and she said surprised. "EH!? I THOUGHT..."
 
You clasped your hands on to silence her before you started to explain why.

(AN: I dont really know Sohyun much but i find her cute~ Im sorry if some act out of character... Im trying my best~ Thanks again for all my supporters! Im so glad your sticking around even if i **... Whew~ The guys are frustrated~ Guess who will make the first move?)