Falling Apart

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

You arrived at school and smiled when you saw your group members. They were there as promised so you can finish your project early.

 
It has been hours and you finally finished it. Everyone rejoiced and gazed at the finished project. You were amazed at how perfectly you all have constructed the toothpick image replica of the palace. It stands at 7ft tall at the University's Art Hall.
 
"Good Job everyone!" cheered the male member named, Yue.
 
"Now time for some healthy soju!" laughed the eldest girl named Faye. She is the leader of the group. She poured everyone a cup and handed one for you. You smiled, thanked her and took it.
 
"GREAT GREAT JOB!" everyone cheered. You drank your cup and felt your cellphone vibrate in your pocket. You grabbed it and saw a message.
 
*Chubster, I’m bringing the boys at Babtol's... I told Ryeowook to leave food for you just incase we return late... Good Luck in that project of yours... -Super Uncle*
 
Every member of the group said their goodbyes and you went home. You arrived and saw no one inside the house. You sighed and decided to just go to your room and sleep.
 
You sighed as you glanced at the empty living room. (I miss the noisy Oppas...) you thought as you walked upstairs. It felt really lonely to be all alone inside the big dormitory. 
 
(What time is it?) You asked yourself as you looked for the wall clock. You glanced up and saw that it was still 3PM. You sighed and continued walking towards your room.
 
You opened the door and saw your Bear lying on your bed. Underneath him, you saw a note. You took the piece of paper and read it.
 
Don’t feel lonely~ He's here with you (referring to the bear)~ Ill bring you something special later when I get back with the Hyungs~ Maybe I can teach you how to play Star craft later on~ Kidding~
 
-Kyuhyun
 
You smiled and blushed a little when you saw his note. Always the same Kyuhyun, You mentally thanked him for cheering you up.
 
You took Mr. Fuzzy and went downstairs to grab a bite to eat. You opened the fridge and saw the meal packed by Ryeowook. His name wasn’t there but you recognized his handwriting instantly. You laughed when you saw the label.
 
** FOR ______-AH's CONSUMPTION ONLY!!! Kangin-Hyung... Shindong-Hyung... Leeteuk-Hyung... Please don’t dare... Yesung-Hyung, you too... This is no food for Ddangkoma...**
 
"I guess ill eat this later..." you smiled and covered it again.
 
You glanced around and saw another parcel which has your name on it. You took it out and saw the written message.
 
 _____-ah... Eat this while were away~ It’s from my Sister and I want you to have it~ She made it herself... -Siwon
 
You opened the box and saw a marvelous mini cake. You smiled to yourself and decided to send him a thank you text message.
 
Thank you Siwon Oppa~ you’re very very thoughtful~! I absolutely love it~ Send my thanks to your sister as well~
 
Siwon smiled as soon as he received your text message. The truth is he bought it himself at the patisserie down the street. He tried his best to cover up his face and not get noticed when buying the cake. He felt that during times when you’re alone, it’s always calming to eat sweets to make you forget about the loneliness.
 
No problem~ I hope you enjoy it~ (I love you.........)
 
Siwon blushed and deleted the "I love you" and pressed send. Heechul saw him blush and decided to . Although he didn’t actually see what he wrote.
 
"Yah! Siwon-ah~ Did I just see a love confession???" he grinned and lied.
 
Siwon jumped from his seat and stared at Heechul while blushing a deep shade of red. "What are you talking about?" he tried his best not to blush but he couldn’t help it.
 
"Kidding Simba... No need to get jumpy!" laughed Heechul as he shoved a full glass of Soju at Siwon. "Drink that and relax!" he laughed. Siwon grinned and took the glass.
 
Meanwhile, in F(X)'s dormitory. Victoria was walking over towards her dongsaeng's rooms. She saw that their door was unlocked so she slowly opened it. She stopped and listened when she heard their muffled voices.
 
"Yah Sulli-ah... Don’t you think your going overboard?" whispered Krystal as she hugged her pillow. She observed Sulli typing on her laptop.
 
Sulli gave her a smirk. "No, I think she deserves more punishment for being such a pest..." she laughed.
 
"Yah, What are you doing right now?" asked Krystal as she tried to decipher the contents of the letter.
 
 
Sulli pressed the send button on her email. She then faced Krystal and smiled. "I heard she is alone in the dormitory today..." she grinned.
 
"So what? Don’t tell me..." gasped Krystal in horror.
 
"What? I just sent someone nice over..." Sulli chuckled. Krystal threw a pillow at her and made her frown.
 
"Yah! THAT is going overboard! This is supposed to be just a lesson for ______ Unnie, nothing more!!!" Krystal snapped. "What would Nichkhun Oppa say!?"
 
"Shut up! He'll never find out!!" shouted Sulli back. "And neither will...." she was about to finish her sentence when someone barged in.
 
"Neither will I?" Victoria suddenly said and made the two younger girls gasp. Sulli's eyes widened in fear. She didn’t expect her Unnie to find out.
 
(AN: Yeah, I guess you saw that coming after the previous chapter right? Who would’ve guessed that sweet little Sulli was such an evil girl~ XDD. This is just for the story so I apologize to all Sulli fans, *cough* I’m one too~ I love that girl~)
 
"Unnie!" gasped Krystal.
 
Victoria walked over and suddenly slapped Sulli hard in the cheek. She was disgusted and really angry. Her eyes were tearing up as well as she watched her dongsaeng cry. She loved all the f(x) members like her own sisters and she couldn’t bear her disappointment if ever one of them lets her down.
 
"HOW COULD YOU!?" shouted Victoria.
 
Krystal was shaking in fear as she backed away from her two friends. She had nothing to do with whatever happened to you, she was caught up in everything when Sulli told her what she did.
 
Sulli was now crying and her face was becoming red. "I... I..." she was stuttering as she stared at the ground.
 
Meanwhile, Luna and Amber were in the living room. They snapped their attention towards the hall where Sulli and Krystal's bedrooms were when they heard Victoria shout. Their leader barely shouts at them and they were shocked when they heard her bellowed voice.
 
They looked at each other and sprinted towards the room. They saw Sulli crying and sprawled at the floor as she grasps her cheek. Krystal was backed on the wall hugging a pillow and looking really terrified. Victoria was standing and looking really angry; her hand outstretched looking as if she had just slapped somebody.
 
Amber quickly held Victoria's hand when she saw that she was about to hit Sulli again. Luna shocked to find the group in disarray and just stood there silently with wide eyes.
 
"HOW COULD YOU CHOI JIN RI!?!??" Victoria shouted with tears in her eyes. "I never thought you'd stoop this low!"
 
Sulli's eyes were red as tears continuously flowed from her eyes. "I-I ONLY DID IT FOR YOU UNNIE!!!" she shouted back, covered her eyes and cried.
 
"Didn’t you know that she almost died the other day!?" said Victoria. "I never thought you'd go to the point of killing someone!"
 
Sulli's eyes widened. She was shocked to find out that you almost died. She didn’t have the intention of killing anybody, just making you suffer.
 
"Wait, hold up! Who almost died?" asked the shocked Amber trying to hold Victoria.
 
"________-sshi... Nichkhun told me yesterday..." said Victoria as she gritted her teeth.
 
"SHE IS A PEST!" shouted Sulli as soon as she heard your name. "I just wanted you to be happy Unnie..." she cried. “I know you like Nichkhun Oppa and she was getting in the way!"
 
Victoria sighed and stared at her. "You don’t know anything don’t you!?" she spat. "I do like him but getting rid of ______-sshi has NEVER crossed my mind!"
 
Sulli's eyes were downcast as she listened to her Unnie talk.
 
"Did you think that making someone's life miserable is making me HAPPY!? WELL DO YOU!?" shouted Victoria.
 
"HEY HEY! STOP ALL THIS FIGHTING!" Luna suddenly said and stepped in the middle of the group. "WERE A FAMILY! WE BONDED TO FORM THIS GROUP AND NOW WHAT ARE WE DOING!?" she snapped at everybody. She got tired of hearing the screams from both parties.
 
Victoria broke out of Amber's grasp and was about to hit Sulli in the face again when she stopped herself inches away from her face and smirked.
 
"You know what? It’s not even worth it..." she said and walked towards the door. "If this is what a family does to each other... then I don’t want to be part of it anymore..."
 
"Unnie..." said Luna as she tried to stop Victoria. Amber held Luna's hand and let Victoria go.
 
"Just let her calm down a bit..." whispered Amber.
 
Victoria felt really disappointed and hurt as she walked away leaving everybody in the room. She immediately got dressed and left the dormitory.
 
(AN: Whew... Mianhe for the EPIC Drama~ XDDD)
 
7PM at the Super Junior dormitory, you just finished eating the dinner that Ryeowook prepared when you heard shuffling noises from the garden. You glanced outside and saw nothing. You shrugged and decided to go upstairs and use the internet.
 
You were walking near the guest room when someone suddenly grabbed you. It covered your mouth with its hand and dragged you inside the guest room.
 
"Were going to have some fun sweet thing~" it whispered making your eyes widen in fear.
 
"HHEELLPfff!" you managed to scream out but he covered your mouth again to prevent you from making more noise.
 
He quickly tied your hands and feet up with rope and gagged your mouth with torn cloth. He slammed you on the bed and smirked.
 
"Trust me, you are not going to enjoy it..." he laughed as he held his belt buckle. “But I will... immensely..." He walked over and towered your body.
 
You cried when you felt him your neck. The hairs of your body stood when you felt his hand graze your shirt. He was holding a knife and slowly tore your dress leaving you in your undergarments.
 
"A little birdie told me i have to meet you today~" he chuckled and twirled your hair around his fingers. You cringed at his disgusting face.
 
He smiled and his lips. He laughed when you tried to look for a way out. He approached you and placed his hand above your right . You’re teary eyes widened and you tried to back away from him. He laughed at your pathetic attempt and moved slowly towards you.
 
He didnt say anything and grinned at you then placed a hand on your bare leg. You mentally screamed for help.
 
The guy stood up on the bed and held his buckle as he stared at you menacingly. You closed your eyes and cried.
 
"Look at me !" he laughed and slowly ped his pants.
 
(Somebody please help me...) you cried as you refused to look at the stranger in front of you.
 
"I SAID LOOK AT ME!?" he snapped and was about to hit you when somebody punched him away from your helpless form.
 
"STAY AWAY FROM HER YOU BASTARD!?!"
 
You looked up and saw none other than Sungmin. He was beating the crap out of the guy who was moments ago trying to you.
 
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Sungmin gritted his teeth and slammed the guy's head on the floor repeatedly. The guy was out cold and lied on the floor all bloodied up. (AN: Thanks to Sungmin)
 
Sungmin saw you still tied up and immediately ran to you. He untied you quickly and saw you crying.
 
"______-ah... There there... I’m here..." he said as he hugged you. "You’re safe..."
 
You didn’t say anything and just cried on his shoulder until you fell asleep. 30 minutes later, the rest of Super Junior arrived.
 
"Ill just bring this over to the guest room..." grinned Leeteuk as he took the fan letters from the drunken Kangin.
 
Leeteuk entered the guest room and his smile quickly faded as he saw Sungmin there hugging a sleeping and almost you.
 
"What..... happened...?" asked Leeteuk wide eyed as he locked the door to prevent the other members from seeing your form.
 
Sungmin pointed at the bloody guy on the floor. Leeteuk looked at the guy then at Sungmin then to you and frowned. He seemed to have understood what happened.
 
"How did that son of a get in here?" he wondered angrily. Sungmin shrugged and your hair. 
 
"Please ask somebody to get clothes for _____-ah..." he said as he looked at you sleeping on his chest.
 
Leeteuk went out and saw Siwon. "Yah, Siwon-ah... Bring me Shindong's T-shirt now..." he said. "The bigger, the better..."
 
Siwon raised his eyebrow and did as he was told. "What’s it for?" he asked as he handed Leeteuk the shirt.
 
"It’s for ______-ah..." said Leeteuk as he went inside the room. Siwon's eyes widened and he followed the elder male quickly. He frowned when he saw ______-ah's state. He saw the bloody guy on the floor and understood what happened.
 
Sungmin took the shirt from Leeteuk and dressed you with it after asking both Leeteuk and Siwon to turn around. Afterwards, he carried you upstairs to your room shocking the rest of the sober Super Junior members in the living room. (mainly Kyuhyun, Heechul, Ryeowook, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Hangeng)
 
Leeteuk followed and asked Eunhyuk to dial the Police Station. "Tell them to come here as soon as possible..." he said. Eunhyuk quickly did what he was asked to do without question.
 
(What happened to _____-ah?) Kyuhyun wondered and barged inside the guest room. He saw the bloody guy on the floor and felt his blood boil. He saw him stir and regain consciousness.
 
He immediately went over and punched him some more in the gut till he lost consciousness again. He felt the need to kill the guy. Siwon rushed over and stopped Kyuhyun or else the guy might die.
 
"Yah!! Let me go!" struggled Kyuhyun. Siwon sighed. As much as he wants to beat up that guy, he controlled himself because killing someone is not right.
 
"Don’t kill him; Sungmin already beat him up, if you will as well then he might die..." sighed Siwon. “I badly want to finish him but it’s not right..."
 
Leeteuk sweat dropped when he saw Kyuhyun's reaction. "Ah... Hyukkie... Call an ambulance as well, Araso?" he sighed and scratched his head.
 

(AN: Another chapter is up! I’m really busy but I try my best to give you guys’ updates... :O LOL, I feel bad for ____-ah because I’m her creator... I make her life a living hell don’t I?... Hahaha~ ^^ Yes, Sulli is the mysterious ... Mianhe, i love her but i want to cast her as a villain~ ^^ I hope you do not hate me for that... =__= ... Sorry for the crappy scene... im no good in those genres... >_>;; )