Guests... Who?

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

You went inside the house and screamed for joy when you saw your parents in the living room with your Uncle and the rest of the Super Junior. You immediately ran to hug them.

"Pumpkin~" said your Dad as he embraced you. "I missed you so much"
 
"Honey! Are you doing fine?" asked your Mom. "Are these boys treating you well?"
 
You nodded and smiled at them. "The Oppas have been very kind to me since i first came here.
 
"They are very well behaved boys" said your Uncle. "They all treat her like a princess..." he smiled and glanced at Sungmin. Leeteuk and Shindong elbowed Sungmin and laughed. Sungmin just pouted.
 
Your Dad eyed everyone in the living room then faced you. "I have the sudden urge to bring you back home."
 
"DADDY!" you said, annoyed that he still treats you like a baby.
 
Your Mom pinched him on the arm. "Dear, our daughter already knows what she's doing..." she hissed.
 
"Im just saying..." defended your Dad.
 
The members all stood up and bowed respectfully to your parents.
 
"We are Super Juni-OR!" they all said in Unison.
 
"We promise to take good care of your daughter while she's here." said Leeteuk.
 
"You better..." whispered your Dad and his wife pinched him again. He didnt like the idea of his only daughter living with a lot of boys.
 
(AN: Which father would like that anyway?)
 
 
"Thank you dears~" smiled your Mom. She turned to face you. "Your dad and i are going to stay here for a few days, to visit your Aunt Tess..."
 
"How is she?" you asked worriedly.
 
"Still recovering from surgery, lets just hope she's alright..." said your Mom. Your Dad looked at his watch and faced his wife. "Dear, We'd better get going now... Weve prolonged our stay too much..." He stood up and hugged you. "Call us if you ever need anything alright?"
 
You nodded ang kissed your parents goodbye.
 
"Goodbye Honey, Oh, before i forget... Youre Dad and I brought you something, Youre brother sent you something as well, i dont know what it is but its already in your room..." she said.
 
"Okay, Thanks Mom!" you waved goodbye as they left.
 
You immediately ran to your room. Closely followed by Heechul, Shindong, Leeteuk, Kangin, Siwon, Kyuhyun and Sungmin.
 
(AN: LOL... Tsk Tsk... Curiosity Kills the cat... :P in this case... 7 cats... cool )
 
You found three packages sitting neatly on your bed. "I just love opening packages!" beamed Kangin as he moved closer to you.
 
You giggled at their curiosity. You decided to open your Dad's package first. Your eyes widened at all the chocolates inside. He knew you loved sweets and he never fails to spoil you. (Dear old Dad) you thought.
 
 
"Sweeeeettt..." said Shindong as he eyed the chocolates hungrily.
 
"Hyung! Youre on a diet remember!" reminded cheeky Kyuhyun.
 
"Chocolates are a whole different matter..." said Shindong and everybody laughed.
 
You opened the second package from your Mom. Youre eyes widened. It is the most beautiful dress youve seen so far in your life. She always picks the best gifts. 
 
(AN: Just imagine youre looking at the most beautiful formal dress youve ever seen... )
 
Heechul whistled "Thats Beautiful! Try it on ______-ah!" he cheered.
 
You smiled at him and went to the bathroom to try it on. You gazed at the dress lovingly before putting it on. It fit you perfectly. You gazed at your reflection in the mirror and smiled. (Im inlove with this dress...) you thought.
 
~meanwhile~
 
"Aisshhh... Whats taking her so long..." complained Heechul. Siwon laughed. "Why Hyung? Do you want to try out her dress afterwards?" he said and Heechul punched him.
 
"O-M-G" Shindong suddenly said and made everyone turned their heads. Their jaws dropped at the sight before them. There you were, standing and looking like an angel in the dress. Sungmin's eyes widened. (She looks so pretty~) he thought and blushed.
 
"So, Oppa~ How do I look?" you giggled and twirled around. Kangin gave you a double thumbs up. "Amazingly cute!" he said. Everybody nodded in agreement.
 
"Very cuuuuteee indeed!" said Sungmin in a cute voice. 
 
Kyuhyun went towards you and twirled you around. You laughed when Leeteuk interfered and did a silly ballroom dance with you. KyuHyun frowned at the sudden interruption and everybody laughed. You went back to the bathroom, took off the dress and went back in the room.
 
"Im loving this dress so much... but i just wonder when ill be able to actually wear it though..." you sweatdropped as you placed it neatly on your closet.
 
Siwon laughed and whispered. "Let Heechul Hyung borrow it, he's been impatient all day..." Heechul heard it and threw something at Siwon, it just happened to be a brush. (Ouch!) Siwon his bruised head. "Hyung is bullying me again..." Heechul laughed and hugged him.
 
You laughed at their childish actions. You sometimes wonder if theyre really older than you. You went towards the third package sitting quietly on your bed. 
 
"Who is this from ____-ah?" asked Sungmin. You smiled at him and said. "from my little brother... i wonder what this is..." you said as you slowly opened it.
 
Everybody curiously peeked in behind you and gasped when they saw what was inside. 

(AN: Hmmm... What could it be? Another Evil Cliff Hanger! haha~ so sorry~ Updates soon~♥ i just noticed... i already have 37 subscribers? WOW! Thanks for supporting this story!!! ♥ )