Remakes revealed

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

(AN: I just thought of the perfect song for my story! It comes from the 4th album of Super Junior~ lol i just bought the album yesterday, whatta fail i am~ ^^  Its called "My All is in You"... i love the tune its so cute~ it has an innocent feel to it doesnt it? anyway on with the story~)


Kyuhyun was holding a baby picture of Siwon. You giggled at the cuteness of Siwon when he was still a baby.
 
 
"Shhh... I stole this from his wallet!" laughed Kyuhyun as he pointed at Siwon's eyebrows in the photo. "See? He didnt change much... He just got bigger~"
 
You laughed a little loud and made Siwon notice you. He frowned when he saw a photo in your hand, although he didnt clearly see what photo it was he panicked as he felt his wallet. He didnt feel it in his pocket and he glanced around. (Where could it be...) he wondered. He saw Kyuhyun chuckling beside you and saw his wallet in Kyuhyun's pants pocket.
 
"So cute~" you giggled as you gaze at Siwon's baby picture. Kyuhyun felt glaring coming from his back and his eyes widened as he saw Siwon rushing over. Kyuhyun immediately took the wallet and placed it on your hands then he ran with all his might towards Henry and Zhoumi who were currently talking with the coordinators.
 
You looked back and saw Siwon taking his wallet from your hands. You sweatdropped as you realized you were still holding his baby picture. Siwon sighed and took the picture from you.
 
"You were too cute Oppa~" you giggled. Siwon scratched his head awkwardly as he placed the photo back in his wallet.
 
"I dont know why i keep baby photos of myself in my wallet..." chuckled Siwon. You linked his arms in yours. "Dont worry Oppa! I sometimes keep my brother's baby pic in my wallet too~"
 
Siwon chuckled and walked over to Super Junior M's table with you.
 
"I was cute wasnt i?" laughed Siwon. You gave him a double thumbs up. "Really cute!" you laughed as Siwon caught up with Kyuhyun and pinched him on the waist.
 
(SEOUL GRANDSTAND)
 
Heechul and Taeyeon were now back and standing on stage, Heechul now dressed in a light yellow attire and is matched with Taeyeon's dress.
 
"WELCOME BACK! ARE YOU READY for SHINEE!?" greeted Taeyeon and she heard a loud "Deh!"
 
"I cant hear them can you?" chuckled Heechul. Taeyeon smiled and repeated her words.
 
"I SAID... ARE YOU READY for SHINEE????" she said louder and she heard a very loud "DEH!!!"
 
 
Shinee took their cue and ran upstage wearing black. They performed "Ring Ding Dong" with smooth movements as well as "Replay" with their maknae Taemin leading the dance. Afterwards the crowd went ballistic as they performed perfectly their new hit song entitled "Lucifer" with Jonghyun stretching his vocal chords and making hair rise from fans bodies.
 
 
As they exited the bad boys of BEAST came out wearing heavenly white leaving no time for fans to breathe. Gi Kwang teased the audience as he ripped his shirt while performing the first song "B2ST is the BEST". They sang "Shock" and "Bad Girl" afterwards making everyone sweaty as Yoseob stretched the last notes. 
 
 
The Wonder girls took in the stage afterwards all docked up in School girl uniform and performed "Tell Me", "Nobody" and their new song "2 Different Tears" making men crazy for more as they waved goodbye. FT Island took their cue and rushed up the stage with their instruments except for the drums which was already situated there. Lead Vocalist Hong Ki teased the crowd as he sang "Bad Woman", "Flower Rock" and their new song "Brand New Breeze". Not wanting to be left out he also stretched the last few notes perfectly leaving the crowd breathless and wanting more but alas, another 30 minute break has come.
 
 
Taeyeon fanned herself continously. "Heechul Oppa... I feel nauseous..."
 
Heechul jokingly felt her forehead. "You have a FEVER!"
 
Taeyeon nodded. "I know... I heard so many high notes that i forgot my name..."
 
"I will name you Hee-Yeon now~" joked Heechul and Taeyeon laughed along with the crowd.
 
"The 2010 Charity Concert will be back!" said Taeyeon. "After another 30 minute break~ In the meantime, please focus your attention on the plasma screen..." She said and left with Heechul. The crowd turned their heads towards the screen which flashed FT Island's MV for their song "First Kiss".
 
(Super Junior M Album promotions)
 
You were amazed to see a huge crowd of mainly girls rushing to buy the new Album. They all screamed for their favorite member's name. You tried to figure out who was more popular but each member had their own number of screaming fans so you cant really tell. The assistant Manager called a break for the guys and the bodyguards stopped the crowd from following you and your Oppas.
 
Donghae stretched as if he had been into a battle. All of you went inside the unusually empty arcade. Since majority of the people in the Mall are in the Album Promotions downstairs. Its practically deserted here. Kyuhyun smiled as he glanced around the different games in the Arcade. Siwon and Hangeng went towards the token booth. The girl selling the tokens was taken aback when she saw Siwon and Hangeng flash her their bright smiles. She instantly beamed up and asked for their autograph and even allowed them to play for free.
 
She melted when Ryeowook gave her a free album as thanks with their signatures. She curiously asked you if you were a girlfriend just as Hangeng expected but you said you were Zhou Mi's cousin. She smiled and praised you on how lucky you are. You smiled back and played with the guys before going back downstairs in the Conference room.
 
(SEOUL GRANDSTAND)
 
The three emcees were now back together. The crowd was even more pumped up now. 
 
 
They introduced the next performers which happened to be Sohyun's group, 4MINUTE. They ily walked up the stage earning cheers from the guys. The girls performed "Hot Issue", "Huh" and their new song entitled "Superstar" with HyunAh doing her signature leg dance. 
 
 
Afterschool took the stage afterwards dressed in pastel outfits and swayed their hips as they performed "Diva"  and earning wolf whistles from the crowd as they sang "Because of You" and their last song "Bang!".
 
 
The charming girls of T-ara took the stage as they performed "Like the first time", "Lies" and their hit song "Bo Peep" which even made the crowd sing with them. The crowd roared as they saw Heechul, Taeyeon and Key dancing Bo Peep in the emcee booth. 
 
 
The handsome men of SS501 recieved much cheer as they went on stage after the girls. The leader Kim Hyun Joong waving and pointing at the crowd as they sang "Love like This" earned him a lot of squeels. They did the second song which is a ballad entitled "FIND" with Lead vocalist Young Saeng giving his all and making the fans breathless and finished with their new hit song "Love Ya" which made all the Triple S proud.
 
 
The four men of CNBlue took their cue just as SS501 went down. They went up the stage and the fans went wild. They sang their hit song "Im a loner" with lead vocalist Yong Hwa teasing the crowd and making the girls crazy and followed with "Black Flower" and ended with their new song "Love" making girls go giddy when they let out flying kisses as they exited the stage.
 
Meanwhile Backstage, U-Kiss was gathered together and was happily chatting. Eli sighed as he realized that it would be impossible for you to attend. Kevin noticed his rather down aura and chuckled.
 
"Noona isnt coming am i correct?" laughed Kevin. Eli just nodded.
 
"Where is ______-ah anyway?" asked Alexander as he drank water.
 
"Isnt _______ Noona coming with the Hyungs?" asked Dongho pouting cutely.
 
"The MV remake is going to be shown later after CN Blue performs..." said Kibum. "Its a shame she cant see it..."
 
"My Darling _____ cant come?" joked Soohyun and he recieved a slap on the back from a laughing Eli.
 
Unbeknownst to them, someone very familliar to you and Eli heard their conversation and decided to talk to Eli and cornered him when he went towards the bathroom.
 
"Hey Eli~ How are you? Great performance by the way..." he smiled at him and conversed in english. Eli smiled back since this person is also a good friend of his. "Im doing fine..." said Eli.
 
"I heard you talking about ______ moments ago... Is she here?" he asked curiously.
 
(Oh ...) Eli cursed to himself. "No, She is still back in (insert country) with her parents..." he lied. "I havent talked to her for a long time..." The guy sighed and still asked questions.
 
"I couldve sworn i heard her name mentioned by your friends..." he stated. (QUICK! Think of an excuse! Think of an excuse... or Baby girl will kill me...) thought Eli. The guy looked at Eli curiously waiting for a response.
 
"Oh you mean ______? Its a common name you know..." said Eli. "The _____ were talking about is... Soohyun's girlfriend... not _____ that you know..." he lied yet again. The guy seemed to be buying it and left Eli after thanking him. Eli sighed in relief as he escaped.
 
On stage, Key motioned the crowd to calm down but they just wouldnt and kept on chanting "MORE". Heechul raised his hand and timingly the crowd settled. Key gave Heechul a "WTF-did-you-just-do" look and Heechul laughed.
 
 
"Thats Heechul Oppa's magic, Key" laughed Taeyeon and Heechul nodded in approval.
 
"We will be back with our last batch of performers after another exhilarating 30 minute break!" said Key. "Put your eyes on the screen and watch yet another fantastic Remake coming from the charming guys of U-KISS!" they said and exited down to the backstage.
 
The screen flashed the remake of U-Kiss "Man Man Ha Ni" with you as the leading lady. Your ex boyfriend's eyes went wide as he gazes at the screen.
 
(That guy lied to me...) he furrowed his eyebrows as he fixed his eyes on the screen.
 
Eli saw the music video flashed on screen and decided to hide himself from the guy who was hunting him down for information. (Better be safe than sorry) he thought to himself as he disappeared through the crowd of idols backstage.
 
(Super Junior M Album Promotions)
 
It was almost 4PM and you felt a bit hungry. The guys of Super Junior M were hungry as well but they didnt show it as they promoted their new Album in front of raging fangirls. The coordinator went towards you and sat down beside you offering a packed meal. You smiled and thanked her as you took the meal from her hands.
 
"Were going to take a short 15 minute break!" announced the coordinator. The guys all went towards you with the same packed meal in their hands.
 
"Ahhh... So hungry..." said Ryeowook as he ate his meal. Kyuhyun chuckled and ate his as well.
 
Henry sat down beside you and gave you his brownie. "_____-ah, do you want this?" he asked. You smiled as he placed the pastry on your plate.
 
"Thank you Oppa~" you said. "I love brownies~ Dont you want it?" you asked. He shook his head. "I figured you would like it so i gave it to you" You both laughed and you poked him on the shoulder.
 
Zhoumi sat down beside you and winked. "My Cousin!" he said exaggeratedly and made you laugh. "Do you feel bored?" he asked. They all turned towards you and listened to your reply. You sweatdropped and shook your head.
 
"Of course not~ Its been fun!" you giggled as Donghae ruffled your hair. "Its because were so cool~" he said and you laughed.
 
Siwon laughed and slapped his shoulder. "Youre full of hot air..." Donghae playfully stuck his tongue out and made everybody laugh.
 
(SEOUL GRANDSTAND)
 
"Who is next?" asked Heechul. "Do YOU guys know?" he asked the audience.
 
The crowd chanted "2-N-E-1" loudly. The three emcees nodded and introduced the next performers on stage. 2NE1 ran up all dressed in funky attires. They performed the song "FIRE" and followed up with their hit song "I dont care". The crowd's singing can be heard as the girls sang the chorus "I dont Care eh eh eh eh eh...". The girls finished with their new song "Try to follow me" and made the crowd wild.
 
 
It was F(X)'s turn as the girls of 2NE1 exited the stage. The pretty and sassy girls ran up and started performing their song called "Chu~" and gave the crowd flying kisses. They quickly followed up with the song "La Cha Ta" and ended with their upbeat new song "NU ABO".
 
 
The girls swooned as they saw 2PM entering the stage all dressed in y black and white as they started performing their song "Heartbeat" making sure all the fans heartbeats went fast as Taecyeon teased the crowd. The boys followed up with their new ballad called "I will give my life" earning a lot of screaming fangirls. Junsu belted out his vocals as they finished with their final song "Without U" and Nichkhun and WooYoung teasingly made a "Saranghe" sign with their hands as they waved goodbye.
 
 
The crowd all screamed as they saw the final group Super Junior Happy enter the stage dressed in their bright outfits. They made many fans squeel as they performed the song "You and I" and made the crowd want to dance as they danced perfectly the song "Cooking? Cooking!" with Sunny from SNSD as a guest. The crowd cheered as the boys of Super Junior finished with their lively song "Pajama Party" making the crowd laugh as Shindong did a very funny dance in the middle of his rap. The guys bowed down as they finally exited the stage.
 
"It has been a long and exciting concert hasnt it?" said Heechul smiling as the two other emcees nodded.
 
"I have felt my breath leave me as the groups performed perfectly!" praised Taeyeon.
 
"I havent heard Heechul hyung sing at all!" complained Key. He then grinned and faced the crowd. "Who wants to HEAR HEECHUL HYUNG SING!?"
 
The crowd cheered and shouted for Heechul's name. "HEE-CHUL! HEE-CHUL!"
 
Heechul laughed and walked towards the stage proudly. He waved at the crowd and they cheered loudly.
 
"Key! Heechul Oppa is going to SING!" cheered Taeyeon. Heechul gave a flying kiss towards the audience and motioned the other two emcees on stage as well. Taeyeon looked at Key quizically who just shrugged at her. Nevertheless, they followed on stage as well.
 
Heechul placed the microphone near his mouth and was about to start singing when he gave the microphone to Taeyeon.
 
"Ill just dance with Key while our princess sings!" chuckled Heechul. Taeyeon pouted but sang nevertheless. She sang an original upbeat song mainly for the concert purposes entitled "One love forever" and was soon accompanied by the rest of the idol groups.
 
As promised, Heechul was swaying along with Key while doing the rap for the song along with Yunho, Eunhyuk, Minho and TOP.
 
The rest of the idols sang the chorus with Hong Ki, Young Saeng, Junsu (2PM), Junsu (DBSK), Daesung, Kevin, Jonghyun, Yoseob, Yesung and Yong Hwa leading the males while Taeyeon, SunYe, Gayoon, Kahi, Soyeon, Bom and Luna leading the females. It was a spectacular ending for the event. The audience wants the moment to last forever but alas, it was time to go safely back home.
 
It was already 6PM and the Charity concert finally ended. They successfully garnered more donations than they could hope for. Eli was backstage with his friends when ???? found him again.
 
"Eli!" he yelled from the crowd. Eli saw him come closer and he didnt have the chance to escape.
 
"Hi Hyung!" greeted Kevin. Eli gave him a glare saying keep-your-mouth-shut and went towards the guy.
 
He motioned Eli for a private conversation in the benches near their dressing room.
 
"You lied to me..." he squinted his eyes. Eli was sweating profusely. "You told me _____ is not in Korea..."
 
Eli fanned himself and adjusted his collar. "Did I?" he said awkwardly. "I havent spoken to her really..."
 
"Then who was that girl in your new Music Video?" the guy raised his eyebrow. Eli was thinking of an excuse and luckily for him, his manager is already calling him.
 
"I gotta go!" Eli said and ran away from the guy. 
 
"Wait!" he said. "Just tell me where _____ is!" he yelled but Eli pretended not to hear him. The guy slumped down frustrated till someone overheard him talk.
 
"Oppa?"
 
He turned around to see his junior, Sohyun. She sat down beside him.
 
"Are you talking about Unnie?" she asked curiously. She was walking towards 4minute's dressing room when she overheard the two of them talking. She heard your name being mentioned and she became curious.
 
The guy looked at her and furrowed his eyebrows. Sohyun smiled widely at him. "______ Unnie?" she said. The guy's eyes went wide.
 
"Do you know her?" he asked. Sohyun nodded. "Of course, she is studying in the same university as me~ I was supposed to introduce her to you Oppas today but she is with Super Junior M Oppas in their album promotions..." she huffed cutely. "Its unfair really... but oh well... some other time maybe..." she smiled.
 
"Super Junior M?" the guy asked curiously. (Why them?)
 
Sohyun grinned. "Yeah, its because she lives with them~"

(AN: Dun dun dun! The second saga is opened by none other than cute Sohyun~ The clues are being put together~ XDD There was a purpose for everything i write like the MV remake~ I just realized it on a later note though but yeah~ *sweats* Suspense! Who is it???!!! He will SURELY appear on the next chapter~ *winks* XDDD Gather up the clues! ♥ Is it obvious yet?)