Zhao Ren

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

You opened your eyes and found yourself sitting in a chair inside a dark room. You tried moving but your arms and legs were tied up behind your back. You felt a bit dizzy because of the drugged cloth you inhaled this afternoon. The hairs in your body stood up when you suddenly felt a cold hand brush your neck.

It blew on your neck and made your body shiver. You tried tilting your head to see who it is but you were a bit paralyzed. You felt it move in front of you but since the room is so dark you can barely see who it is. You suddenly heard a familliar voice and youre eyes widened.
 
"Miss Me? I did say we'd meet again now didnt i?" he said chuckling.
 
"Zhao Rhen..." you muttered as you stared at his shadowed face. Zhao Ren chuckled and went in front of you.
 
"Hi" he grinned evilly and flicked his fingers in front of your face.
 
"What do you want from me!?" you spat at him whilst trying to free yourself.
 
"Want from you?" he laughed. "What could i possibly want from you?" You glared venom at him and he chuckled loud. "What i want is something far greater than you..." he touched your chin lightly and blew air on your lips. You twisted you face away from his hand.
 
(He is a lunatic!) you thought in your mind. Zhao Ren kept chuckling at your horrified expression. "You, little miss rag..." he said and looked at you. You didnt look at him.
 
"You must not interfere with my plans..." he suddenly pulled your hair and made you look at him in the eyes. 
 
"Let me GO!!" You said and you felt tears stream down from your face as you felt the pain of his assault. He just merely laughed at you. "Nawh~ I cant do that" he said.
 
"Ill break up with Henry..." you said. "Is that what you want!?" He let go of you and sat down in the table in front of you.
 
"Thats not half of it..." Zhao Ren laughed. "I just simply want you out of the way so my plans will be finalized..."
 
"What did I ever do to you!?" you spat at him while tears filled your eyes. 
 
 
"Its not you..." he furrowed his eyebrows and said then his hair up. 
 
"Im just here to claim whats rightfully mine..." He laughed and looked at you one more time before leaving you in the dark room.
 
"Xiao Mai..." he muttered to himself and chuckled while walking into another room. "Its now time for the first born to reign..."
 
(flashback)
 
Mr. Nam's first wife, Mie Chi is the mother of Xiao Mai, Zhao's mother is Fei Rin and she is Mr. Nam's assistant long before He ever met Mie Chi. Mr. Nam loved Mie Chi and waited for her decision in marriage, He didnt rush her and waited. 
 
Fei Rin however only an assistant, admires Mr. Nam from a far. She was so angry when she found out that Mr. Nam is already engaged with Mie Chi and is to be wed 5 years later. Fei Rin is a bit psychotic, She has set her eyes on Mr. Nam and she'll do everything it takes just to claim him. 
 
She planned everything one night and got Mr. Nam drunk and seduced him afterwards, Fei Rin smiled as she rubbed her belly. 
 
"You will always be first..." she muttered to herself. "Always..." she silently laughed to herself as she gazed lovingly at the man who knocked her up beside her on the bed.
 
When Mr. Nam woke up he immediately panicked when he saw his assistant with him on his bed without clothes. Fei Rin his cheek lovingly and tried to kiss his neck but he pushed her away. Since that day he became distant from Fei Rin and fired her, hoping and praying every single day that nothing will come out after that night.
 
Mr. Nam never heard of Fei Rin since the day he fired her. He never told Mie Chi what happened when she asked about what happened to Fei Rin. 
 
He had convinced Mie Chi to marry him a year after. They have been living good lives as a couple and six years later, Mie Chi was a month pregnant with a baby when Mr. Nam had received a call from someone he wants to forget.
 
"Honey~" cooed someone on the other end of the line, Mr. Nam was about to hang up when he heard her say something.
 
"Our son wants to meet your wife" she laughed at the other end. Mr. Nam's face was filled with sweat as he listened to Fei Rin. He agreed to meet her once to settle things for good. Mie Chi wasnt aware of everything and Mr. Nam thinks its best for her not to know since it might affect their incoming baby.
 
In a small cafe, Mr. Nam entered and glanced around for signs of Fei Rin. His face fell when he saw her grinning widely and waving at him. He sat down in front of her and her son.
 
"Zhao... Meet your father" she patted his son and gestured him towards Mr. Nam.
 
"Nice to meet you... Father..." said the young boy smiling confidently at him. The boy was undeniably a carbon copy of his father. Mr. Nam looked at Fei Rin seriously.
 
"What do you want Fei Rin?" he asked and looked at her straight in the eyes.
 
Fei Rin chuckled. "My... My... Getting straight to the point... I like that..."
 
She discussed with him everything she wants for Zhao Ren. He agreed to give him support and have him live as a noble with a condition that his real identity stays hidden from his wife and daughter. Fei Rin agreed but deep in her mind she wants her son to conquer the Nam Corporation as the one and sole heir.
 
"Someday..." she mutters to herself. "Someday it will all be yours..." Fei Rin her son's hair as she looked at Mr. Nam's retreating form.
 
(end of flashback)
 
Zhao Ren closed his eyes and lied down in the wooden bed. He stared at the ceiling and reached a keychain from his pocket. It was a golden heart but tattered and melted at some sides. He took it out and fiddled it in the air.
 
"Hannah..." he muttered and closed his eyes. "Everything will be ours... You'll see..."
 
(flashback: 8 years ago, Zhao Ren is 18 yrs old)
 
Zhao Ren knew love, he had fallen in love once in his life to a girl named Hannah who works as a pastry chef. She was poor, He was Rich and heaven forbade their love. He knew his mother wouldnt accept her so he kept their relationship hidden. It was one unfortunate day that Zhao and Hannah are out on a date when his mother spotted the two of them.
 
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS GIRL!?" she screamed venom as she stared Hannah down. She bowed down in fear and hid herself behind Zhao. Fei Rin forbade Zhao Ren to meet up with Hannah for she thinks it is best for her son not to mingle with simpletons. Zhao Ren agreed on the outside but he continued meeting up with her behind his mother's back. He couldnt give up on the love that he had with her, She is his world. Zhao Ren loved her very much.
 
"I love you~" he said as he gave her an identical gold heart keychain instead of a couple ring. "I love you too Zhao~" She hugged him tight and pecked him on the lips and kept the key chain tied up in her neck which she always wears everyday.
 
Someone close to their family saw him with the poor maiden. That person immediately told his mother and she was furious to the brink of insanity. She immediately called up assassins to get rid of the pest in her son's life.
 
Zhao Ren was at home when he heard news about a burned bakery. His eyes widened when he heard that numerous people were killed. He immediately rushed to the scene and saw a burned body with a golden keychain in her neck. He cried as he realized it was Hannah. He swore never to love again after her funeral. He changed from an optimistic guy to a man with no emotions. He shut down his heart and stored all nonsense emotions away. He never knew that behind all that is his mother's doing.
 
At that time, Zhao Ren was vulnerable and without emotions. His mother took the opportunity and brainwashed him into believing that she was concerned with what happened to gain his trust. She told him more lies that she was the first and Mr. Nam just left her for his new wife. Zhao Ren believed everything his mother's says. He vowed to take revenge for his mother. He worked hard and prepared for the time when he will succeed his Father and reclaim what he thought was his mother's property. His goal is to regain the position as first family with him being the Heir.
 
(end of flashback)
 
"Where are we going?" asked Sungmin as he was running after Henry. Henry didnt say anything until they reached a hotel.
 
They both went up to the suites and stopped at door no. JW506. Sungmin just glanced at Henry as he pressed the doorbell. A young woman who seems to recognize Henry came out. She spoke in Mandarin. Sungmin cant understand her so he nudged Henry and raised his eyebrow.
 
"Xiao... You can speak Korean cant you?" said Henry. Xiao Mai nodded and began speaking in Korean, much to the delight of Sungmin.
 
"What do you mean your girlfriend is missing!?" she asked them both. Henry nodded.
 
"I was just wondering if your brother is here..." said Henry as he looked inside. "If he's here then i might have been mistaken..." he said and looked at Xiao Mai.
 
"So thats why..." Xiao Mai gasped and suddenly looked away. "If youre hunch is correct then i think i know where she is..." she said and went inside her room to look for something.
 
Sungmin was confused with the whole conversation. (How the hell could she possibly know ______-ah...?) He looked at Henry with a worried expression.
 
As if reading his mind, Henry suddenly spoke. "Ill explain on the way..."
 
"Lets not waste any time..." said Xiao Mai as she came back with her car keys. The three of them went ahead and drove to where you are.
 
(Please let her be safe) thought Xiao Mai as she glanced worriedly at the road. She was driving with Henry and Sungmin behind her.
 
"Yah... I am getting a bit left out..." Sungmin tapped Henry. "How the hell could she know where ____-ah is..."
 
"Hmm... where should i start explaining..." sighed Henry. He had been hiding this secret from everyone except those who are involved like you and Zhoumi. Its now time for things to be revealed, at least to one more person.
 
"This woman is my REAL fiancee..." said Henry as he glanced at Xiao Mai in the mirror then back to Sungmin. Sungmin's eyes went wide at what he heard. (So this must mean...)
 
"Yes... ____-ah is NOT my real girlfriend..." stated Henry as he furrowed his eyebrows. "She was actually doing a favor for me..." Sungmin was taken aback by the sudden revelation. "By stopping our soon to be marriage..." continued Henry as he looked at Sungmin.
 
"I really cant believe things would actually go this far..." muttered Henry silently as he clutched his hair. "I am so sorry Hyung..." he said and closed his eyes. Sungmin was still speechless sitting beside him.
 
"Were almost there..." said Xiao Mai as the car took a turn to the left.

(AN: And the plot thickens... You finally appeared! Lets celebrate~ >__>;; Mianhe... i was supposed to add this yesterday but... i was so tired from church activities to open my files and make an image... This is a bit of informative chapter about Zhao Ren, since you all have an impression that his craziness is in borne... no its not... XD Ill add another chapter again later... <3 *hugs everyone*)