Little Princess…? NOT!

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

(AN: I said i would update tomorrow~ but i lied... ill update today! Hahaha~)


Two hours later you arrived at the Super Junior Dormitory. The Manager, Shindong and Leeteuk took your three big bags and went ahead of you. You took your two small bags and followed after them inside the house.

"Guys! Come down now!" the Manager yelled from downstairs. You can’t see much since you are behind your Big Bags, Shindong and Leeteuk.

Loud footsteps can be heard and laughter coming down the stairs.

"Oh Hey! Your back~" said Kangin.

"Whoa, Huge Bags!" said Donghae amazed.

"Aww, where is our new little princess?" said Sungmin in a cute voice.

Shindong and Leeteuk looked at each other and laughed.

"Little Princess?" laughed the Manager. "Anyway... Meet my Niece _____" he said and you moved forward and bowed to everyone.

"Annyeong Oppas~ I’m _____ and ill be living here together with you..." you said happily. Unfortunately you were met with silence (except for Shindong and Leeteuk who were holding back laughter) and many blank stares.

"Ohkay... awkward" you sweat dropped. (Oh crap, did they all think I was a little girl?)

"Well this is interesting..." Heechul finally spoke. He smiled and went towards you and offered his hand. "I’m Heechul and this is Hangeng~ Nice to meet you _____-ah"

You took his hand and smiled back. "Nice to meet you Oppas~"

Hangeng also shook your hand and smiled. "Nice to meet you~"

Sungmin and Ryeowook who still hadn’t brushed their hair suddenly ran upstairs while you were talking to Heechul.

(AN: XDDD)

"What’s up with them?" you asked.

"They didn’t expect this and neither did I... Nice to meet you~ I’m Donghae" he said and smiled at you.

A phone rang and you noticed that it was your Uncle's phone.


(AN: Sorry for the short chapters... *hides*)