Hatred: Second Wave

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

Today was the seventh day that you have received that mysterious and creepy parcel. Nothing troubling happened to you at home or at school except for that. You buried in your mind that antis have been sending you these and you didn’t tell anyone about it and kept it to yourself.

Little did you know Kyuhyun was eyeing the mail and trash bin everyday since he saw that package. His anger rises whenever he sees that small disturbing gift. He even tried staying all night to keep an eye for movements outside but he just couldn’t catch that stalker. He couldn’t bring himself to tell the other guys yet because they might cause a huge ruckus. He also dismissed the thought of telling your Uncle until he gets all his facts straight . 
 
Kyuhyun walked towards the hallway and stopped on his tracks when a thought came over him.
 
(Isn’t she affected at all?) thought Kyuhyun as he stared blankly into space and thought of you. He saw you enter the living room together with Heechul and Leeteuk.
 
Kyuhyun eyed you worriedly as you joked around with his two Hyungs. He saw the seventh parcel yet again that morning when he threw the trash bag outside. 
 
(I wonder if any of the guys know about it yet...) he glanced at Leeteuk's cheerful face. (It seems that _____-ah hadn’t told them anything... How many days has it been...?) He asked himself and counted with his fingers.
 
(Five? Six?... Seven…) he thought and recounted. (... It has been exactly a week...) he thought.
 
"Kyu..." called Sungmin as he tapped Kyuhyun on the shoulder.
 
Kyuhyun didn’t hear Sungmin call him as he looked at your smiling face. (Maybe the one who called that night is involved in this...) he furrowed his brows and closed his eyes thinking.
 
"What the --" Sungmin raised an eyebrow when Kyuhyun ignored him. He smirked and pinched Kyuhyun on the bridge of his nose.
 
"YAH! Why'd you do that Hyung!" complained Kyuhyun. Sungmin grinned at him. "Then Stop ignoring me!" he said and chuckled.
 
"Mianhe Hyung... I didn’t hear you there..." Kyuhyun weakly smiled and scratched his hair.
 
“Nah, im not mad…” Sungmin patted his head. 
 
“What do you want Hyung?” Kyuhyun asked him curiously. Sungmin quickly glanced at you then looked at Kyuhyun seriously.
 
"I was wondering if you knew how to block an article on this website that I just found..." Sungmin said. ”Lets check it out upstairs..." He motioned Kyuhyun to follow him upstairs.
 
“Okay…” Kyuhyun nodded and raised his eyebrow then followed Sungmin to his room.
 
Meanwhile, Eunhyuk was busy finishing the choreography for the concert with Shindong, Donghae and Hangeng when he suddenly heard someone call him.
 
"Yah! Oppa!"
 
He turned around and smiled when he saw his SNSD dongsaengs; Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung and Jessica holding up cold drinks and snacks.
 
"I bet your hungry~" beamed Sunny. Sooyoung giggled when she heard Donghae’s stomach growl.
 
"but I’m on a diet..." pouted Shindong.”...I need to lose weight"
 
“Is he joking?” Sunny whispered to Hangeng who was standing beside her. He laughed and shook his head. “Nope, he is serious…” he smiled. Sunny gasped and looked at Shindong.
 
"He's going on a diet for Nari..." whispered Hangeng to Sunny who was now giggling as she looked at Taeyeon who was circling Shindong while holding a sandwich.
 
(AN: To those who doesn’t know… Nari is Shindong’s real life girlfriend~ ^____^ )
 
"If that’s the case then the other Oppas can have more of the HAM sandwiches we made earlier on..." giggled Taeyeon.”You can have half of mine though Oppa..." she said.
 
They laughed when they saw Shindong's eyes go wide and took back his words.
 
"I guess, one or two sandwiches wouldn’t hurt..." grinned Shindong.
 
“Food wins once more!” laughed Eunhyuk and Donghae as they high-fived each other.
 
"That’s the spirit Oppa!" laughed Sooyoung as she poked Shindong on his belly. “I think your y though~” she giggled.
 
Shindong laughed then posed. “You think so?” He joked and made the girls laugh.
 
Eunhyuk bowed his head in thanks and took a sandwich. He accidentally bumped hands with Hyoyeon who was blushing deeply.
 
"Uh... O-oppa... Go right ahead..." Hyoyeon mentally slapped herself for stuttering.
 
Eunhyuk chuckled and took a sandwich and gave it to Hyoyeon. “Beautiful Ladies first?" he smiled and ruffled her hair. 
 
Jessica's eyes widened when she saw Eunhyuk ruin Hyoyeon's hair. They were going to an interview in a few minutes.
 
"OH ! NOT THE HAIR!!!" she scowled. "Were going on air in a few minutes!!!" she flailed her arms causing the other girls to laugh.
 
Eunhyuk took back his hand and bit his lips. "Oops...?" Donghae laughed as well as Shindong and Hangeng. 
 
"Jess, Don’t be such a worry wart..." joked Donghae as did the same to Jessica. He gulped when she faced him with a killer glint in her eyes. Donghae immediately ran behind Eunhyuk when he felt Jessica coming closer to him.
 
Hyoyeon was in a daze and didn’t notice her disheveled look. Taeyeon laughed when she saw how horrified Jessica's facial expression looked.
 
"Yah! Sica calm down..." said Taeyeon as she glanced at Sunny and Sooyoung to grab Jessica before she pounces on Donghae. She pinched Hyoyeon's waist to grab her attention. "Hyo, lets go to Stylist Unnie for touch ups..."
 
"Ok..." said Hyoyeon as she took one last look at Eunhyuk who was laughing with his friends before she got out of the practice hall.
 
Upstairs in Sungmin's room, the two guys entered and Sungmin quickly opened his laptop. He motioned Kyuhyun to lock the door. Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow as he locked the door and wondered what Sungmin meant about blocking a website.
 
"Hyung...?" he called out and peeked on his laptop. Sungmin typed in the URL and loaded the website.
 
http://thisisformyhottest.2pm.com.kr
 
Much to Kyuhyun's surprise, it was a blog. Not just any ordinary blog though, It was the official 2PM fansite called "This is for my Hottest"
 
(AN: LO~OL I just made that blog up...: P Dont try to search for it~ Just imagine that every 2PM fan in the whole world knows about that website~)
 
"2PM?" Kyuhyun said and looked at Sungmin who didn’t respond and just stared at the screen. Sungmin scrolled the cursor and hovered it on the link called "Targets" then faced Kyuhyun.
 
"Kyu..." he started.”I have a really bad feeling about the next few days..." Sungmin said.
 
"Wheh Hyung?" asked Kyuhyun curiously. He didn’t like how the conversation is turning out; He also had a feeling that you were eventually going to be involved in it.
 
“Aigoo… How do I say this…” Sungmin scratched his forehead.
 
"Targets..." started Sungmin."Remember when I used to scold our fans about stopping these so called target list..." he noted. Kyuhyun nodded. "We had one in our website a year ago right?" noted Sungmin. "Until me and Heechul Hyung told them to take it down..."
 
“Oh yeah… I remember Heechul Hyung going ballistic on Youngstreet because his fans kept nagging his former girlfriend…” said Kyuhyun. Sungmin nodded then continued.
 
"Because...This target list is the reason why Leeteuk Hyung is currently single..." he said. Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrow, he didn’t know that this fact since he was the last member to enter the group and none of them told this to him either since he didn’t ask.
 
"What happened to the girl?" asked Kyuhyun. 
 
“Before you entered the group… Some of our more devoted fans researched for our personal lives… They became… How do I say this… they became our very first stalkers…” Sungmin sighed. “During that time, Leeteuk Hyung was in a relationship with a Noona who was a year older than him…” he paused and looked at Kyuhyun.
 
"She is still alive but... sad to say that she didn’t commit to any more relationships afterwards..." Sungmin sighed.
 
"What did Hyung's fans do to her!?" Kyuhyun worriedly asked.
 
"I don’t know for sure since I haven’t witnessed it at all... But for sure she suffered badly in their hands..." said Sungmin in a low voice. "All I know is that, One day, she came to the dorms with torn clothing and broke up with Leeteuk Hyung while crying..." he said.”You can even ask Heechul and Shindong Hyung... they witnessed it too..."
 
"This is also the reason why I called you here Kyu..." said Sungmin as he opened the website's target list. Kyuhyun's eyes went wide in shock as he saw a picture of you and Nichkhun holding hands while walking towards SMent building and another solo picture of you where you are dressed in casual clothes.
 
 
The article read:
 
Target Practice: *new* Our Thai prince already has a princess!???
 
It has been reported that Nichkhun Horvejkul, the 2PM Thai Prince, currently has a girlfriend. Sources have told us that the relationship of these two started even before our Prince debuted. 
 
Interviews have been made before and he denies being in a relationship. Even in "we got married" backstage interviews he firmly stresses that he is single and looking. An unnamed source has revealed that these two had broken up when he debuted and had just recently got back together.
 
Hottest! A new target has been spotted. It’s up to you if you want to love her or hate her? As for me, I smell fresh meat...
 
Who is she?
 
Sources revealed that she is in Seoul (as seen in photo above) and she currently lives somewhere in an idol's dormitory. Why? Who knows... so let the target hunting begin!
 
Sungmin scrolled down and read the comments.
 
COMMENTS (95,989)
 
#78,451: ! That B!tch needs to get her hands chopped off!!! STAY the HELL away from OPPA!
 
#78,452: I still ship KHUNTORIA more!
 
#78,453: I’m currently sharpening my knife >8D
 
#78,454: She looks pretty though, Oppa has good taste.
 
#78,455: FUGGGLLLLEEEEEHHHHHHH!!!!!!! SHE LIVES ON ANOTHER IDOL'S DORMITORY!? SLUUUTTTTTT!!!!!
 
#78,456: What about Khuntoria? *sniff*
 
#78,457: I pray that she die
 
#78,458: Agrees with everyone else. I think Ive seen her before... Next time I see her ill spit on her face. :) Khunnie Oppa could do much better! (With me... ahem, joke)
 
#78,459: Why does she LIVE on another idol's dormitory? Such a naughty girl aren’t we?
 
"I have a bad feeling that _______-ah might get mobbed because of this..." said Sungmin as he pointed at the screen.”Do you have ideas on how to block this sort of site?" he asked. “Since you spend a lot of time with your computer and all…”
 
Kyuhyun paused for a moment and looked at Sungmin. "I can try to shut it down but Im sure that the site's anti-hacking shield is high since this is a famous fan site..." he said.
 
(AN: Kyuhyun seems to be a computer genius in my story~ XDDD anyway, carry on...)
 
"This was just posted an hour ago..." said Sungmin.”I managed to open this since it was linked on a forum about us..."
 
"Maybe we can shut it down before more crazy fans see this..." said Kyuhyun.
 
(AN: No offense to 2PM fans ok?)
 
Sungmin moved aside and let Kyuhyun gain access to the site. Kyuhyun started monitoring the website traffic. He worriedly glanced at Sungmin who also glanced at the screen. They both started to worry as they saw the number of people who saw the blog entry.
 
It already reached up to 6,983,223 hits around the world and approximately 3 million of those are from Korea.
 
"Just an hour and this got this much hits..." said Sungmin biting his lower lip. Kyuhyun immediately and successfully blocked the website entry. "If this is the case then _______-ah and Nichkhun might be in deep trouble..."
 
Sungmin nodded beside him. "Should we tell Leeteuk Hyung?" he asked. Kyuhyun shook his head. "No, he’ll go crazy and tell Manager Hyung…”
 
“Your right… Heechul Hyung threatened to leave Super Junior before just because of this ridiculous target list…” sighed Sungmin.
 
“Let’s observe for a few days... If things get out of line then we tell them or Manager Hyung..." said Kyuhyun and Sungmin agreed.
 
"Yah… Have you noticed anything strange lately?" asked Sungmin as he tapped Kyuhyun on the shoulder. "One night I swear I saw someone exiting our grounds..." he looked at Kyuhyun. 
 
(Did he know?) Kyuhyun sighed and decided to let Sungmin know about the recent events regarding the mysterious packages and the phone calls.
 
"Hyung... I haven’t told you and the other Hyungs yet but there has been something going on lately about _______-ah..." said Kyuhyun. "A few days after we heard about ______-ah and Nichkhun’s relationship, I received a call early in the morning about ______-ah... The caller said that ______-ah should keep away from him otherwise there will be grave consequences..." said Kyuhyun.
 
"Maybe it’s some 2PM obsessed fan..." Sungmin rolled his eyes. Kyuhyun shook his head. "That’s not all Hyung..." he said. ”It has been exactly a week and I noticed that ______-ah has been receiving weird packages everyday... I curiously sought it out and opened it. Inside there was a black rose, a picture of ______-ah sleeping and a letter written in a red marker which strangely looks like blood..."
 
Sungmin furrowed his eyebrow. "... maybe that explains what I saw the other night..." he said. “I really swear I saw something in black creeping out of our dorm…”
 
"Nothing much happens after that though..." said Kyuhyun. 
 
Sungmin sighed. "As long as she is safe and sound then I won’t panic just yet..." he said. “but if that thing lays a hand on her then I cant promise anything… and im sure you wont hold back either…” he said and patted Kyuhyun on the back as they both went out of the room.
 
It was a beautiful Monday morning, Kangin was pacing around and looking for something sweet. Kibum walked over to the kitchen to grab something to eat while he did his workout when he saw Kangin’s huge behind as he fumbled on the kitchen’s drawer.
 
“What are you up to?” Kibum chuckled as he grabbed a sliced bread.
 
Kangin was caught off guard and accidentally bumped his head on the drawer. “…” he cursed. “Yah Kibum! Don’t sneak up on me like that…” he said and rubbed his head.
 
Kibum laughed and shrugged. “Ok Hyung… Good luck trying to find whatever youre looking for…”
 
You went towards the kitchen for breakfast when you saw Kangin inside. You giggled when you saw him scramble the cabinets furiously.
 
"Kangin Oppa?" you called out. Kangin grinned and walked over to you.
 
"_______-ah!" he smiled. "Do you have some candy?" he asked suddenly.
 
You laughed and shook your head saying no. "I just ate the last piece yesterday..." You smiled when you saw him pout.
 
"I guess ill really have to buy some... I’m craving for something sweet..." he said. "I don’t know why though..." he chuckled.”Do you want to go with me to the shop across the street?" he grinned.
 
Yesung immediately shot his head from the door and gave the two of you a shock. “You two going somewhere?” he suddenly asked.
 
“Yah! Stop giving me heart attacks!” complained Kangin. “Seriously!” You giggled when Yesung grinned widely and walked over towards the two of you.
 
“Can I come with you?” he asked. “I need to buy something to feed my turtle… He wont eat anything I give him…” Yesung pursed his lips cutely and made Kangin furrow his eyebrows in disgust.
 
You nodded. "Sure Oppa~ I’m going to buy something there as well~" you said and followed them outside.
 
As you stepped out the house, you noticed some girls crowding around the gate. Kangin and Yesung waved at them thinking that their Super Junior fans.
 
"Annyeong Haseyo!" beamed Kangin. You smiled at them as well until you felt something hit the side of your head. You felt it with your hands and realized that it was a raw egg.
 
Someone just threw an egg at you. 
 
"YAHHHH!!! What the HELL are you DOING!?" you heard Yesung scream. 
 
“WHAT THE !? WHO THREW THAT!?” growled Kangin.
 
You remained mum and stared at the sticky fluid on your hand.
 
You glanced back at the girls and saw them throwing more eggs at you. In a few minutes, you were covered with raw eggs. The two guys scowled at them and tried to protect you by chasing them but they were fast and ran away.
 
"________-AH!? Are you OKAY!?" asked Kangin as he wiped off the eggs from your hair. Yesung ran towards the dorm and took a wet towel and a basin filled with water.
 
Kangin brought you back inside the gate and sat you down near the garden.
 
Meanwhile, Eli wanted to visit you and drove towards the Dormitory. He raised his eyebrow when he saw eggshells scattered on the street. He dismissed the thought when he noticed that the gate was open so he went inside. Grinning to himself, he planned to surprise you. 
 
He glanced around and saw you sitting down with a worried Kangin bringing over a glass of water and Yesung who was currently wiping the sticky fluid off your hair. Eli furrowed his eyebrow when he saw you covered with bits of broken eggshells.
 
"BABY GIRL!?" he worriedly cried out and ran towards you.
 
A black Mercedes was parked a few meters from the house. Someone was grinning to itself from inside the car. Seeing that you were successfully attacked pleased that person greatly. 
 
(Still with Nichkhun Oppa ? Get ready for Phase two...) it said chuckling to itself.

(AN: Uh oh... The stalker is back and meaner than ever~ XDD OMG... I have been off Asianfanfics for a while... Its not that i got tired of it... Its because i went on vacation~ *iwenttomanilaifyoumustknow* XD Im very very sorry for leaving you hanging... T_T I hope you guys like the chapter! ^__^ I will update as soon as i can~ im working on the next chapters now~ Epic hugs to all of you for sticking around~ <3 )