An angel from above...

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

(AN: Oops... Sorry for the delay... I just recently started working so i wasn’t able to update... XDD Anyway, here's the long awaited update! Whoosh~)


Tears continuously flowed from your eyes. Your eyes widened as the vine that you were grasping now slowly breaking off the cliff. You prayed dearly to God to send someone to save you.
 
You tightened your grip on the vine. You tried to gather your voice to scream and make a presence but nothing came out. The fear of dying made you speechless. Mental screams were the only thing you could do.
 
(Someone please save me!!!) You shouted in your mind. One of the vine's roots snapped and you let out a gasp. You didnt know how long you’ve been hanging there. 
 
You were afraid to look down. You felt another root breaking. All your senses suddenly leaving you at that moment. At this rate you decided to accept the fact that this may be the last day you'll live. You felt the root completely snapping. You closed your eyes and prepared yourself for your fate.
 
Seconds passed and you opened your eyes. Eyesight still foggy. You didnt feel any pain at all. 
 
(Am i in heaven...?) You asked yourself. (Maybe God saved me the trouble of having to feel the pain of dying...) you thought sadly. 
 
In a few seconds, your vision started clearing. You glanced around and wondered why the hell you’re still hanging at the cliff with your hand outstretched. You were sure that the vine already broke yet your still there.
 
Then you suddenly heard someone shouting. You looked up and saw that someone had grabbed hold of you.
 
"ARE YOU ALRIGHT!? PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR OTHER HAND AND ILL PULL YOU UP!!!" he shouted, sweat dripping off his face as he struggled to pull your right hand.
 
You felt tears of joy suddenly flow from your eyes. You extended your left hand and the person pulled you up to safety after a few minutes of struggling. You were now back on land but still in shock as you stared blankly at the grass.
 
The sudden shock from almost dying made you mute for a while. Your savior sat down beside you and checked if you were alright.
 
He kept asking questions that you can’t seem to hear. You stared at the guy who saved your life. He was handsome. He had strong features that at first glance might make him look like a jerk. (He has a gentle voice though...) you thought. 
 
"Miss... Miss?" he asked worriedly and waved his hand in front of your face. Your eyes met with his. He sighed and flashed you a smile.
 
"You are safe now... I better bring you to the clinic... Aja..." he said and helped you stand up.
 
"Good thing your light~" he tried to cheer you up a bit. You just smiled weakly but wobbled and fell down again. He sighed and stooped down with his back facing you.
 
"Here... I can carry you..." he said. You didnt say anything and climbed his back. He smiled, stood up and made his way towards the clinic.
 
He glanced around and furrowed his eyebrows when he didnt see any signs of a nurse inside. He sighed and sat you on the bed.
 
He glanced at the signage and rolled his eyes. 
 
*QUALITY SERVICE is our MOTTO*
 
"Quality service my ..." he cursed and decided to aid you himself. He shook his head when he saw the bruises in your body. You had cuts and scratches on your legs up to your face. The rocks on the cliffs must’ve cut you while you hanged there.
 
He took supplies from the clinic and sat beside you. He started cleaning up your cuts on your legs. You finally recovered your voice and you held his hand. "T-thank you v-very much..." you stuttered. He grinned and continued cleaning you up. 
 
"No problem... I’m just glad i caught you just in time..." he smiled. He cleansed your wounds with alcohol mixed with water. You winced at the slight pain. He felt you wince but decided that it’s only natural that you’ll feel that way so he continued.
 
You just remained silent watching him aid you. His mind wandered to the conversation he heard a few moments ago.
 
(Flashback)
 
He smiled to himself as he successfully escaped his friends. He was sick of all the noise and decided to sneak out for a while.
 
(Ahh~ Sweet silence) he happily thought to himself. He was about to walk around the corner when he heard giggling and footsteps. He panicked and hid behind the trash bin. He heard them stop and started talking with each other. He eyed them carefully behind the bin.
 
"Unnie... Let’s go back..." said one girl. He noted the fear in her sweet voice. She was tugging onto the arm of one of the girls.
 
"Will you cut the innocent crap...? I know you want her out of the way as well..." laughed the tallest girl. 
 
"Deh... but not in THIS way..." the girl said and glanced back.”I don’t want to have the guilt of KILLING someone..."
 
(WTH! DID SOMEONE JUST DIE!?) He shouted in his mind, eyes widening as he heard every word they were saying.
 
"Live with it" another girl said with venom in her voice. "I bet she already FELL down by now..." she laughed and started to walk away. The rest of the girls soon followed.
 
As soon as he heard that, he quickly dashed towards the direction where the girls had been. He looked frantically everywhere and saw the cliffs. He looked down and breathed a sigh of relief. He was just in time.
 
He saw the vine completely breaking and did a mad dash to grab your hand. He sighed as he successfully grabbed you and saved you from an untimely death. His face got bruised slightly but he didnt care as long as he saved you.
 
(End of flashback)
 
You were staring blankly onto your bandaged wounds when you felt someone ruffle your hair. You looked up and saw your savior smiling warmly at you.
 
"All done~" he grinned. "Not bad right? I should’ve been a nurse..." he chuckled to himself.
 
"Thank you again..." you said and smiled.”If you weren’t there... "
 
He saw your tears again. He placed his hand on your face and wiped it off. "No crying~ if i weren’t there then your savior might’ve been really ugly..." he laughed.
 
You chuckled and thankfully, your tears also stopped flowing. This guy is good at lifting up your spirit. It was a miracle that he was there. You glanced back at his face. Your eyes widened when you noticed a cut on his cheek. His face was bleeding slightly.
 
"OMG... your hurt..." you said and grabbed a tissue. He noticed the cut on his face and did an "Oh" sign with his lips. He took the tissue from your hand and wiped the blood off his cheek.
 
"This? Nah... Don’t worry, it’s just a scratch~" he grinned.
 
You nodded and smiled. You were about to ask for his name when his phone suddenly rang like crazy.
 
 
He looked at the screen and sweat dropped. (Oops... They’re looking for me... Damn) he placed the phone to his ear and lifted it away in a matter of seconds.
 
You laughed as you looked at his annoyed facial expression. You can also hear the shouts coming from the phone itself.
 
"HYUUUNGGGG!!!!! DAMNITTTTTTTT!!!!! WHERE THE HELLL ARE YOU!!????" the caller shouted.
 
"WEVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR ABOUT AN HOUR NOW!?" said another.
 
"THE VAN IS LEAVING!!!!" another voice said. "WITH OR WITHOUT YOU!!!"
 
You saw him roll his eyes. "Yeah yeah... i'm coming... geez..." he said and disconnected from the call. He was about to go out when he remembered you. He looked at you and you sense worry in his face.
 
"Don’t worry ~ I can handle myself now~" you said smiling. "My Oppas are around here somewhere..."
 
"Are you sure? I can bring you to them..." he said.
 
"I’m pretty sure~ besides... those guys might kill you more..." you giggled and pointed at his phone. He sweat dropped and did a mad dash outside. You laughed and started leaving as well.
 
"Thank you... whoever you are..." you then realized that you hadn’t asked his name. You stood up and went outside as well.
 
(???? savior POV)
 
I ran as fast as i could towards the van. I saw my friends already inside. They were pissed but who ing cares, it serves them right for being so damn annoying. I remembered the girl that i helped a moment ago. She was really pretty and sweet. I was shocked and happy at the same time relieved that i didnt sense a fan girl feeling from her.
 
"What took you so long!?" i turned around and saw my friend crossing both his hands. 
 
"Sorry alright... I lost track of time..." i said. I will explain everything to them later on when we get back to the dorm. I went inside the van and headed home. I decided to ignore the ranting of my friend and listened to my Ipod.
 
After a few minutes, i suddenly cursed to myself as my mind drifted off towards her.
 
(DAMN! I didnt get to ask her name...) i slapped my forehead and slumped down the seat. (Great... Good going...) i sighed.
 
(Normal POV)
 
Eunhyuk glanced around and wondered why you’re still not around. It has been almost an hour. He decided to leave Donghae and look for you instead. He saw a bunch of girls giggling as they entered their van.
 
He stopped on his tracks as he caught some of their conversation. 
 
"Guilt won’t get you anywhere... besides, i bet she's already dead by now..." said the girl wearing a red visor.
 
"That’s what she gets for being his girlfriend..." laughed one girl. 
 
His eyes widened with worry as he looked around frantically for you. He ran everywhere but found nothing. He wasn’t exactly sure but he had a bad feeling deep inside.
 
"______-ah!?" he called out. He was panting as he reached the path near the clinic. He sighed in relief when he saw you walking out of the clinic. He suddenly ran to you and enveloped you in a hug.
 
"________-ah! I was so worried!!!" he said, small tears started to flow from his eyes. He was glad you were safe. He glanced at your state and saw all the bandages. "What happened!?" he asked.
 
"Just a little... accident a while ago..." you said and tried to act okay.”Im fine..." you said and beamed. Eunhyuk eyed you worriedly. (She's hiding something again...) he thought.
 
"You sure?" he asked. "You know you can always tell me anything..." You nodded and avoided his gaze. You didnt say anything until you both heard a familiar voice.
 
You turned around and your spirit suddenly lifted up. Nichkhun was standing there smiling. You ran to him and suddenly hugged him tight.
 
"I missed you..." you said softly. He smiled and hugged you back. "So did i..." he said.
 
Eunhyuk felt pain as he looked at the two of you. He sighed and smiled wide. "_______-ah, I’m going to go ahead with Donghae... Khunnie, make sure you bring her back safely later alright?" he said and pretended to be cheerful. The both of you nodded as you watched Eunhyuk leaving the premises.
 
Nichkhun led you towards his car. You smiled as he held your hand. "How's Thailand?" you asked curiously pretending to be normal. Like nothing happened while he was away.
 
"Great~ my family asked about you~" he smiled as he drove the car. He remembered the conversation he had with Eli. He decided to stop the car at an uncrowded park.
 
"Lets just take a walk together~" he beamed. You nodded and got out of the car. Nichkhun quickly ran to you and held your hand.
 
You both walked for a while just talking about random things until you stopped by a huge tree and sat down on the bench below it.
 
"Love..." Nichkhun looked at you. You noticed his facial expression turning serious. "I want you to be honest with me..." he said. You nodded. "I will always be honest with you..."
 
"Have things been well when i was gone?" he asked seriously.
 
"Yes." You glanced away from him and felt like crying. You have been good at hiding all the things that happened from everyone around you. You didnt want them to worry.
 
Nichkhun saw small tears falling from your eyes. "I love you... You can tell me anything... You’ve always known that..." he said and hugged you tight. You eventually gave in and started sobbing.
 
"What happened?" he asked again. You sobbed and told him all the things that you have experienced. The emotions you felt, the pain, anger and loneliness. Nichkhun couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He felt sad and angry at the people who did this to you. Most of all, he felt sad at the thought that he might be the reason behind it.
 
"I’m so sorry..." he said and felt like crying as well. You glanced up and saw his eyes starting to tear. You wiped the tears off his eyes.
 
"Don’t cry... Why are you sorry...? It’s not your fault at all..." you said. He smiled. "I’m sorry that my fans did all these to you... I promise to do something about it..." he said.
 
"You’re not cute when you cry..." you laughed and pinched his cheek. He choked his tears away and chuckled.
 
You felt like you just inhaled fresh air as soon as you told Nichkhun everything. You both didnt notice that time flew by so quickly. Before you know it, It was already 6PM.
 
Nichkhun glanced at his watch. “Ill drive you home… You’re Uncle might kill me if I don’t get you back by dinner…” he laughed.
“No, my Uncle wouldn’t kill you…” you smiled as you heard him breathe a sigh of relief. “The Super Junior Oppas will…” you laughed when his smile dropped.
 
“Hey!” he chuckled. “Lets go back quickly…” you laughed as he started driving you home.
 

(AN: I will update another one soon... *hugs* Im busy helping with our family business so i cant type lots of chapters like i used to... Im glad that the readers are increasing even though i update slowly... Thanks! You make me want to update more!!! *hugs* ... Did you notice another secret character? Its another guessing game~ ☺ LOL~)