The Search

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

 

(AN: I must inform you guys that i dont have the slightest clue on laws about these things... i just use my common sense and started writing... so if you see something that is wrong with the whole search thing... just ignore it... *hides* FYI This Search happens at the same time Zhao Ren was with you, he took you since 4PM till 4AM, You have been there for 12 hours... SuJu started the search at 11PM till early morning maybe 4AM as well... Just put it all together... Sorry for the confusing time frames... On with the story!)


 
Siwon and Kyuhyun went ahead from everybody else. They each searched on different locations. Siwon immediately went to the city gates and tried to ask for information but the guards cant seem to give him detailed ones since Siwon doesnt even know what vehicle you were in. He slumped down in the nearby bench and closed his eyes.
 
Luckily for him, Sohyun was walking inside the premises for she cant find a cab because its so late in the evening. She just came from 4minute's rehearsal for the upcoming Charity Concert. She spotted him sitting down in the bench and greeted him warmly despite her sleepy condition.
 
 
"Annyeong Siwon Oppa~" she beamed. Siwon just smiled weakly at her and couldnt find the voice to say anything.
 
"Has _____ Unnie returned with Henry Oppa yet?" she asked smiling. Siwon's eyes quickly opened and he went towards her. "She said she recieved a text from him and they went home together..." she added and smiled. "Arent they sweet?"
 
"Are you a classmate?" he asked. Sohyun nodded. "Im a schoolmate but yeah you can call it that~" she smiled but her smile faded when she saw his glum expression. "Wheh? Is there anything wrong?"
 
"She is missing..." he said. Sohyun's eyes widened at what he said. "Bwoh!? OPPA WHAT HAPPENED!?" she started to panic beside him and started talking non-stop.
 
"Unnie was with me this afternoon... We have been talking lots and lots about this and that... We have been talking about many things actually..." she started saying. Siwon just sat down again in the bench with Sohyun pacing around.
 
"I talked a lot about Henry Oppa... I hope she is alright... Is Henry Oppa home yet?" she asked. Siwon nodded beside her. Sohyun started talking again.
 
"I mean... She said she had recieved a text message from Henry Oppa that time" she said. "Henry Oppa even waved from inside that red Oregon van..." Sohyun fanned herself.
 
(AN: Oregon is a brand name of a rare expensive car line that i just came up with... Its purely fictional so dont try to search for it on the internet... If it appears then thats freaky...)
 
Siwon quickly looked at her. He had heard a huge clue coming from the mouth of this young girl. "Did you say Oregon Van?"
 
Sohyun nodded and continued talking. "Unnie went inside the red Oregon van... I am pretty sure its Oregon since my Oppa has one as well... He has a black one and he said he bought it in the States... I even thought i saw Henry Oppa waving from inside..." she sighed and placed her hands on her hips and puffed her cheeks. "I couldve sworn that was really Henry Oppa... How could i have missed it if it werent him... Im very observant you know..." she continued talking. Siwon was not listening to her and was lost in his own thoughts.
 
(Oregon vans are imported from other countries... So if I go to the station now...) he thought to himself and quickly grabbed Sohyun's hand and dragged her towards his car.
 
They drove to the Seoul Station. Siwon went inside and asked for the one in charge of the License plates. They denied him since the licenses and their owner's location were not open to the eyes of the public. Siwon sighed and went outside.
 
"So what are we going to do now Oppa..." sighed Sohyun as she started pacing around some more. Siwon was almost out of hope when someone called him from behind.
 
"Siwon? What are you doing here at this late time?" someone said from behind him.
 
Siwon's spirit started to lift up as he saw a good friend of your Uncle going outside the station. He was called Mr. Jung, He is the head of the Licenses Section of the Station and he is known by all Super Junior members since he frequently visits your Uncle when its about SMent Vehicle licensings.
 
"Hyung! Im glad youre here!" he exclaimed as he went towards Mr. Jung.
 
"Why? Is there something i can help you with?" asked Mr. Jung as he looked curiously at Siwon. Siwon nodded and started explaining.
 
"Our Manager's neice is missing..." he said. Mr. Jung furrowed his eyebrows. "You should report in missing persons... I cant help you, im just in charge of plates..." he said.
 
"Exactly!" said Siwon. "I need a list of all Red Oregon Vans situated in Seoul..." he said.
 
Mr. Jung immediately went inside the station and motioned Siwon and Sohyun inside his office.
 
"You know im breaking a dozen rules if i hand these files to you..." he warned Siwon and Sohyun. "But i guess... If it can be a big help in your search then its fine with me..." he handed the list to Siwon and Sohyun.
 
"How exactly did you know that its an Oregon Van?" Mr. Jung asked. "Oregon is an expensive car... Are you sure its an Oregon Car...?" he looked at them. Sohyun furiously nodded.
 
"Im pretty sure! It has this logo and its the exact logo of my brother's black Oregon Car..." she explained. "I am SURE!" she said. Mr. Jung laughed at her enthusiasm.
 
"Then you are both lucky for there are only ten of those in Korea and 3 of those are situated in Seoul..." he said. "Here are the plates... Youre lucky if you can find them in their exact addresses..."
 
Siwon nodded and thanked Mr. Jung for his help. He drove around Seoul with Sohyun.
 
(______-ah... Please be safe...) he thought to himself as they both started their search.
 
On the other hand, Kyuhyun hailed a taxi and went to the University to ask the guards about you. He knew they were very observant of whoever comes in and out the school grounds so he thought it was best to get information from them.
 
"Annyeong Ahjussi..." he said to the elder guard and the guards bowed down. "You have a record of all vehicles coming in and out right?" They nodded. "Have you seen ______-ah go outside from the University?"
 
"Who is _____-ah?" asked the new guard, he wasnt familliar with the names of the students yet. The elder guard described you and made the new guard gasp.
 
"Oh her! The nice girl thats always with that talkative little girl... I saw her get inside a van earlier today..." he said to Kyuhyun.
 
"Do you know what kind of van Hyung?" he asked. The new guard told him that it was  a very beautiful new red Oregon van. Kyuhyun gave his thanks and called Eli up. He needed a ride to the stations and he knew Eli just had his license.
 
*ring ring ring*
 
~yawn~ Yo--bo--se--yo..." yawned a sleepy Eli.
 
"Kyoung Jae! I need your help!" Kyuhyun said. "______-ah is missing!! Im in the University now..."
 
Eli instantly became alert and quickly changed his clothes while talking on the phone. "WHAT!?" he shouted and grabbed his car keys and drove towards the university. He spotted Kyuhyun and parked right in front of him. Kyuhyun gave his thanks and went inside the car. Eli sped up a little bit as he drove towards the Station. Kyuhyun dialled Mr. Jung's number immediately.
 
*ring ring ring*
 
"Yoboseyo?" said Mr. Jung. 
 
"HYUNG!!! Are you inside the station?!!!" he said loudly on the phone. "THIS IS KYUHYUN  of Super Junior..."
 
"Dont tell me..." Mr. Jung sighed. "You need plate locations of Red Oregon Vans, Am i correct?" he said. (I suppose they are all searching separately...)
 
"Deh! Are you inside?" said Kyuhyun as they both went out of Eli's car. Mr. Jung went outside the station and saw Kyuhyun waving at him. He came up to them and gave them a copy of the plates that he gave Siwon earlier.
 
"I already know what happened..." he said. "Siwon has already started his search so i think its best that you start from the bottom of the list... to minimize time..." Kyuhyun bowed down in thanks and went with Eli to search for the 3rd car plate.
 
Each Super Junior search party went on their separate ways, Sungmin was with Henry as they drove towards Xiao Mai's. Heechul, Hangeng, Kibum and Kangin went to the City Gates on Heechul's Car and asked for information. Leeteuk, Shindong, Yesung, Ryeowook and Zhoumi went ahead to report in missing persons at the Station on Zhoumi's Van. Eunhyuk was paired up with Donghae and was instructed by Leeteuk to go search the University just like what Kyuhyun did earlier.
 
"Fishy... Do you think _____-ah is alright?" asked a worried Eunhyuk as they both drove towards the university in Donghae's car.
 
Donghae furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Eunhyuk. "Hyukkie... I dont want to think that something has happened to her..."
 
"Me too... but i cant help but get nervous..." said Eunhyuk as they both reached the University and asked the guards once again. They found out that you were inside a Red Oregon Van and called up Heechul.
 
*ring ring ring*
 
"Yah! Yoboseyo!" said Heechul. "Do you have any clues yet?"
 
"Hyung, _____-ah went inside a Red Oregon" said Eunhyuk.
 
"Araso... Ill call Leeteuk later and tell him what you told me ok?" said Heechul as he hung up the phone. He went towards the City Gates with Hangeng, Kibum and Kangin. The guards were shocked to find the four of them there.
 
"Annyeong... Have you seen Red Oregon Vans coming in and out of the premises lately?" asked Kangin.
 
"I dont..." said one guard.
 
"Is that so... " sighed Hangeng. The were about to leave when another guard stopped them.
 
"Wait up... I think i saw one come inside this afternoon..." he said and scanned their notes. "Its pretty new..."
 
"Do you have a plate number somewhere?" asked Heechul. The guard nodded. "Its NZR001"
 
(AN: Lol... NZR001... Nam Zhao Ren... I dont have proper names for plates... err... *slaps self* Me and my petty names... Mianhe...moving along now...)
 
"Ok! Thank you very much..." bowed Kibum and the rest of the boys. Heechul immediately called Leeteuk.
 
*ring ring ring*
 
"Yoboseyo?" said Leeteuk, they just arrived at the station and was about to file a missing person case when Heechul called.
 
"______-ah went inside a Red Oregon" stated Heechul. "The license plate is NZR001..."
 
"Araso, ill go call Mr. Jung now, he might know this..." said Leeteuk, he motioned Ryeowook to come over. He covered the phone for a second.
 
"Wookie, Write this down... NZR..." he instructed as Ryeowook opened his cellphone and started typing. "...001... Got it?"
 
"Deh, Hyung..." said Ryeowook as he repeated the license plate number. "NZR001..."
 
Leeteuk talked to Heechul on the phone again. "Ill text you if its situated in Seoul..." he said.
 
"Araso..." said Heechul.
 
"Send to every group searching once we confirm it ok? Bye..." said Leeteuk as he dialled another familliar number.
 
*ring ring ring*
 
"Yoboseyo?" said Mr. Jung.
 
"Annyeong Hyung..." greeted Leeteuk. "Its me, Leeteuk of Super Junior..."
 
"Araso, ill come out..." Mr. Jung sighed on the other end and came out once again from his office. He saw the five of them standing near Zhoumi's car and motioned everyone to come inside his office.
 
"Hyung! We have an emergency!" said Yesung.
 
"I know... Your manager's neice is missing..." said Mr. Jung. Shindong was a bit shocked that he already knew. 
 
"You know, Missing Person's department is just situated near my office..." he said. Leeteuk shook his head. "We were about to but i realized she isnt missing for 24 hours yet..." Leeteuk said and Mr. Jung sighed.
 
"Did Siwon or Kyuhyun drop by here already?" smiled Leeteuk. Mr. Jung nodded.
 
"Were a bit late now arent we?" said Zhoumi.
 
"Anyway... Were here to ask if the plate NZR001 is situated in Seoul..." asked Leeteuk. Mr. Jung scanned the list from his table. He looked at Leeteuk then nodded. Leeteuk immediately confirmed Heechul via text message. He immediately forwarded the plate number to all search parties including Siwon's and Kyuhyun's.
 
Mr. Jung gave the address of the plate to Leeteuk. They waited for the rest of the guys (Eunhyuk, Donghae, Heechul, Hangeng, Kibum and Kangin) at the station. 
 

(AN: I shouldve posted this yesterday... oh well... My... what a long search... and the search is still not over?... O__O;; Awww! Once again, Im very very very thankful to everyone who supported this first fanfic of mine~*epichugstoall*  Please refrain from tossing your most beloved tomatoes if you dont agree with this search chapter... this is the first thing that came in my mind and im too lazy to find alternate ways that are close to reality~ XDD)