I trust her... She'll listen...

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

(AN: As promised... I will update when my subscribers reach 888~ OMG~ I love that number so much~ XD I hope you didnt burn me and this story yet... As always, i'm so sorry for updating slow... but at least i still update right? XD I’m shocked to see my subscribers reach 900+... Just a day ago it was 888... >_>;; Ok then no more random babbles, ON with the story~)


 
There were no tapings for "We got Married" but Nichkhun decided to drop by and talk to Victoria after sending you home. He didnt know why but he always felt good if he told Victoria about his day. Maybe it was because of all the time they spent together on the show. He treats Victoria as a very very close friend ever since.
 
*doorbell*
 
"Who is it?" Victoria called out from inside the dormitory.
 
"Vic It’s just me..." said Nichkhun smiling. Victoria opened the door and saw him smiling outside. She wondered why he is still around at that time since there were no taping schedules tonight. It was already 8PM.
 
The other f(x) members were still at the rehearsal studio and she was feeling a bit lonesome. It’s a good thing Nichkhun dropped by.
 
"Why are you here?" smiled Victoria as she raised her eyebrow. "Taping isn’t till tomorrow afternoon..." she emphasized the word "afternoon" just in case Nichkhun forgot.
 
"Yeah... I know..." he said scratching his head. "I just want to talk to you... Can you come outside for a while with me?" he asked.
 
Victoria nodded and took her sweater from the racks. She quickly put it on and got out. She smiled as she glanced at Nichkhun beside her. They were walking for a while and talking about random things when suddenly the atmosphere became a bit serious.
 
"You know..." Nichkhun started. "I feel really ty right now..." he said looking down and his smile fading.
 
"Why?" asked Victoria. She felt bad as she saw his eyes. Nichkhun's eyes were downcast and really sad.
 
"I feel like i haven’t protected the one i really love..." he said. 
 
Victoria's eyebrow furrowed and her voice became worried. "Did something happen to _______-sshi?" she asked and placed her hand on his shoulder.
 
Nichkhun nodded slightly.  Victoria's face became pale and she quickly squeezed Nichkhun's left hand.
 
"What happened to her?" she asked worriedly. "Tell me..."
 
Nichkhun looked at her and felt like breathing fresh air. He always knew Victoria was someone he could tell anything to, just like you. He trusted that Victoria would keep it to herself. He knows that Victoria isn’t the kind of person who would stab him behind his back. She was the only other girl that Nichkhun would trust enough to tell them anything.
 
"_______-ah has been suffering greatly because of me..." he said.”Sometimes i wish i hadn’t pursued my dream... now this dream is making me feel like ... This dream is making her life hell..."
 
Victoria just remained mum and listened to Nichkhun. She knew he wanted to let everything out and just needed someone to listen to him. She squeezed his hand to let him know she is listening. 
 
Just listening to this man makes her happy whether or not he loves another woman. She loves him enough to respect the people he loves.
 
"My fans, i want to tell them everything... if only my confession wouldn’t hurt _______... Ive always wanted to tell the whole world that she is my girlfriend... but when i think about what the outcome will be... i stop..." Nichkhun sighed deeply. "I don’t know what i should do... Did you know she also experienced non-stop abuse from those girls..." Nichkhun stopped and looked at her with worry plastered over his face.  He then stated the things that you have experienced, from the hate mail to the hate attacks.
 
(AN: Please dont think that Nichkhun is being such a blabber mouth... He is very close with Victoria here and he is letting out some things that bother him... I feel that it is always good to let out all your worries to a person you really trust... Its not nice to keep it all in since it will always bother you all day and might make you lose your focus...)
 
Victoria felt bad. No, she felt worse when she connected the events to what she discovered a while ago. She really felt enraged and didnt want to think that her dongsaeng had something to do with it, but what she discovered says otherwise. It hurts her to think about it but she knew her dongsaeng did something to add fuel to this now burning fire.
 
(How could she...) she sadly thought. Victoria felt disappointed and at the same time disgusted with her dongsaeng. (How could she do this...)  She snapped out from her thoughts when she felt Nichkhun place his head on her shoulders. She furrowed her eyebrows in concern when she felt something moisten her sleeves.
 
(Is he... crying?) She thought. She felt him sobbing so she gave him a tight friendly hug. Nichkhun felt really disappointed with himself and he couldn’t contain his sadness anymore. Tears suddenly flowed from his eyes which he couldnt control. Victoria patted Nichkhun's head gently assuring him that it’s all going to be fine.
 
"I... I... almost lost her today..." he said with tears in his eyes. He couldn’t help it but he had to let his emotions loose or guilt might eat him up. Victoria's eyes widened as she heard about you almost dying today. She felt anger and decided to do something to stop it.
 
(But... what can i do?) She asked herself as she patted the distraught Nichkhun beside her.
 
The next day, you woke up early still feeling a bit shocked from what happened but a bit okay now since Nichkhun is there. He woke up early and decided to spend time with you in Super Junior's dormitory.
 
"Good morning~" he greeted. You saw him helping Ryeowook with breakfast.
 
"Why are you here this early in the morning?" you smiled. Nichkhun smiled. "No reason~ I just want to have breakfast with you~" he chuckled. "Is that such a crime?"
 
It was 6AM and the kitchen is surprisingly bustling with noise. Ryeowook was busy preparing breakfast with the help of Nichkhun. Siwon, Eunhyuk and Donghae were having coffee in the garden. It seems that they had just finished doing morning exercises. Heechul was with somebody really noisy and were just talking loudly inside the kitchen, arguing over something related with Sohee.
 
"Ah! _______-ah~" called Heechul when he saw you. You walked over and smiled. He pointed at the guy beside him. The guy had fangs which were a bit weird but he is cute. He was grinning widely like Heechul.
 
"This is Hong Hong..." laughed Heechul. The guy slapped his shoulder. "YAH! I’m not Hong HONG!" he yelled laughing. "That sounds a lot like King KONG..." He laughed and extended his right arm and you took it.
 
"I’m Lee Hong Ki..." he smiled showing his toothy grin and shaking your hand vigorously.”Nice to meet you Noona~" he winked at you.
 
You laughed when Heechul . You stayed with them and just chatted for a while until Nichkhun called you again. You walked over and saw that the two of them just finished setting up the food. Ryeowook has indeed proven his mastery in the kitchen again.
 
The table looked amazing. Pancakes, Eggs, Bacon, Toast, Orange Juice and Coffee. The setup was incredible. 
 
(If Ryeowook hadn’t been an idol, he'll surely be a chef...) you smiled at the thought. Nichkhun then moved closer and suddenly whispered something to you, breaking you from your thoughts.
 
"Come with me after breakfast?" he asked. "My sister is here~"
 
You bit your lip and sighed. You really wanted to go with him and appreciated the effort he put into inviting you but you had to do something in school.
 
"I cant... i really want to... but i can’t..." you sighed.
 
"What are you doing later?" he asked. He really wanted you to come with him to meet up with his sister. He knew you hadn’t seen her in a long time.
 
(AN: You have been close with Nichkhun and his family when you were together two years ago... They treat you as their daughter and loves the fact that your dating their son...)
 
"I’m the one in charge of our school project... It’ll only be a few more weeks till Christmas vacation so i want to get it done as soon as i can..." you pinched his cheeks when you saw him pout. 
 
"But... it’s a weekend..." He was acting cute to make you change your mind.
 
"Nice try~ but i still can’t..." you laughed.”I want to get it done by Monday... by then ill be able to tag along with you for as long as you want..." Nichkhun pouted some more and smiled.
 
"Next time then..." he sighed and gave in then continued eating breakfast while talking to you and the rest of the guys.
 
Leeteuk who just finished talking with your Uncle on the phone suddenly called Kyuhyun who was eating breakfast while observing you and Nichkhun.
 
(AN: LOL~ Stalker Kyu~?)
 
"Kyu~!" he called out. Kyuhyun snapped his head towards Leeteuk and saw him motioning him over. He smiled and walked over to his Hyung bringing a strip of bacon.
 
"What’s up? Aren’t you going to eat breakfast?" Kyuhyun asked while biting onto his bacon.
 
 
"I just got off the phone with Manager Hyung..." he smiled.”Schedules are cut today!" he grinned. "Were all going to Babtol's for Soju later this afternoon!" he grinned excitedly. "Yesung's Mom said it will be absolutely free of charge and exclusive..." he grinned excitedly and laughed weirdly.
 
(AN: Babtol's is Yesung's parent's restaurant... Search it... It’s not made up... I want to go there if i ever step foot in Korea... Hahaha~)
 
Kyuhyun suddenly thought of you. You were not going to be present since you were going to be at school on a weekend. He knew that whenever Super Junior steps out of the dorm as group to drink Soju, theyll return really late because of all the chatter.
 
(... I better bring her home something from the restaurant then...) he thought to himself and smiled.
 
(AN: Aww~ Sweet sweet Kyu~)
 
"YAH! Ddangkoma's missing!?" Yesung suddenly shouted from upstairs. His worried and loud voice echoing through the hall. Kangin woke up and frowned. He glanced up and saw Yesung scrambling downstairs. He rolled his eyes and went back to sleep.
 
"Don’t worry Hyung..." Kyuhyun grinned as Yesung walked past him.
 
"Have you seen him?" asked Yesung as he stopped beside the maknae.
 
"He's already in Wookie's pancakes..." Kyuhyun laughed and proceeded to the kitchen to finish his food. "He tastes great by the way Hyung~"
 
Yesung's eyes went wide as he scrambled to the kitchen following Kyuhyun. "WTH!? IM CANCELLING YOUR INVITATION TODAY EVIL MAKNAE!!!" he frowned and pointed at Kyuhyun.
 
 
"KIDDING KIDDING~ I love your turtle hyung!!!" laughed Kyuhyun as he chased the distraught Yesung around.
 
(AN: Inserting random Yesung moment there~ I ship YesungxDdangkoma~ HAHAHA~)
 
Victoria woke up the next day still feeling groggy. She didnt have enough sleep because she went on a long walk with Nichkhun that night. She saw Luna who was busy exercising her voice. Luna stopped when she saw her Unnie walking out of her room. She smiled and handed her their song sheets.
 
"Where's my phone!?" Amber's voice suddenly booming out of the living room and startling both Victoria and Luna.
 
"SHUT UP KEY!!" she walked out of the living room looking annoyed.”I know you have it! Give it back!" she rolled her eyes and cut off the conversation. She stopped when she saw Luna and Victoria staring at her wide eyed.
 
"What happened?" asked Victoria. Amber sighed. "Diva stole my phone yesterday while we were having rehearsals..." she gritted her teeth.”If he wasn’t a family member then i would’ve kicked him by now..." she growled. Luna just giggled at her reaction.
 
"He just loves messing with Amber so much..." she whispered to Victoria. 
 
"He actually hid the phone in my bag just to piss you off..." said Luna. Amber shuffled through her bag and grinned as she took her beloved phone. Victoria giggled when she saw Amber give her phone a kiss.
 
"Oh... Sulli and Krystal are still in their room..." noted Amber, now cheerful as she rubbed her phone with a clean cloth.
 
"Ah geez... we have rehearsals today... they should be here eating already..." Luna frowned and crossed her arms. She was about to call them when Victoria stopped her.
 
"It’s alright... Ill call them..." she smiled and proceeded to their room.

(AN: Thats it... still not satisfying? Till the next update! Thanks to all my loyal subscribers!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH~)
 

   

 

Advertisements: (since i want to spread love to my other fics~ Ill post Ads on every last chapter~)