Breakfast and Concert Openings

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

 

Super Junior Happy returned at exactly 8PM. You saw them get inside and felt bad that they look so worn out. You decided to atleast liven them up by cooking dinner for them.

"Oppa! Have you guys had dinner yet?" you asked.
 
Leeteuk shook his head and felt his stomach. They have been rehearsing since morning and they forgot to eat dinner. You giggled when you heard their stomach growl.
 
"OK!" you did an ok-sign. "Im going to fix dinner~"
 
Shindong cheered. The rest of the guys said their thanks to you and waited in the kitchen except for Sungmin who went upstairs to remove his make-up. You opened the refrigerator to see what is inside. You smiled when you saw raw chicken and some vegetables.
 
"Do you guys want Fried Chicken and Macaroni soup?" you asked looking at everyone in the kitchen. You are not exactly the best cook around but your mom taught you enough skills to help you survive the kitchen.
 
"Anything you cook would be awesome~" smiled Yesung as he drank some water. You nodded and went looking for the macaroni. You saw it placed on the top shelf of the cupboard. You frowned as you grabbed a chair and stood on top of it.
 
Eunhyuk eyed you worriedly and stood up beside you. You blushed as you felt his hands on your waist aiding you as you grabbed the macaroni bag. You bowed low as you got down from the chair.
 
"T-thank you very much Eunhyuk Oppa..." you said. You wondered why you stuttered and dismissed the thoughts as you boiled the pasta. Eunhyuk smiled and went back to his seat.
 
Leeteuk grinned and nudged him as he sat down glancing at you every now and then.
 
"Yah... you like _____-ah dont you?" Leeteuk whispered to Eunhyuk who instantly became defensive.
 
"Im not! Im just..." he stopped thinking of a word to fill his incomplete sentence. Leeteuk's smile rose. "Your just?"
 
"Uhm... concerned!" said Eunhyuk a little louder. Yesung eyed him and joined in the conversation. "Who is concerned?"
 
"Nothing..." said Eunhyuk as he glanced at you while you cook. Ryeowook smelled the frying of the chicken from upstairs. He rushed down and helped you with the cooking.
 
(AN: Lol at his Wookie sensors~ XDD)
 
"_____-ah~ Are you hungry?" he asked as he chopped the vegetables into neat slices. Ryeowook is actually better at cooking than you.
 
"Aneyo~ Im fixing dinner for these guys~" you beamed. "Thanks for your help Ryeowook Oppa~" you said as you cut the cabbage. You yelped when you accidentally cut your finger.
 
"Ooowww..." you bit it but it still bled. Eunhyuk immediately ran to you and dragged you to the medicine cabinet located near the guest room. Kangin grinned at the guys when he witnessed the touching scene.
 
"Hyukkie has found his love!" he grinned at Leeteuk who just nodded. Ryeowook glanced at the door. (Hyung also likes _____-ah?) he furrowed his eyebrows.
 
(AN: Ryeowook is a Kyuhyun supporter! XDDD *kidding*)
 
Sungmin came down fresh from the bathroom. He smiled and glanced around looking for you.
 
"Hyung, where is _____-ah?" he asked as he sat down beside Shindong.
 
"She accidentally cut herself..." said Yesung as he looked at the chicken on the plate hungrily. Sungmin's eyes went wide. "What!?" he said a little loud and he stood up but Leeteuk stopped him.
 
"Dont worry its just a harmless wound, and besides, Hyukkie is already helping her..." he smiled. Sungmin felt jealousy but he composed himself and sat down again waiting for your return.
 
You were dragged by Eunhyuk towards the medicine cabinet. He made you sit down on the arm chair as he grabbed the alcohol and bandaids.
 
"Oppa, i can do it myself" you said. Eunhyuk ignored you and placed a wet cotton on your wound. You winced the moment the cotton touched your bleeding cut.
 
"It stings..." you complained. Eunhyuk shook his head. "Of course it stings... You should be more careful..." he placed the bandaid gently on your finger. He smiled widely at you and kissed your finger. You blushed at his sudden action.
 
"There! Its all fixed~" he said smiling. You nodded. "Thank you Eunhyuk Oppa~" you said and he pinched your blushing cheeks.
 
"Im a miracle worker!" he joked and patted your head. You gave him a thumbs up as you both headed back to the kitchen. Sungmin eyed you both as you got inside the room.
 
"What took you so long?" joked Shindong. You wondered. (Was it that long?) you asked yourself.
 
"Hyung, We made out" joked Eunhyuk. You playfully slapped him on the arm and felt yourself blush. Sungmin furrowed his eyebrow as he obviously didnt like the joke. Shindong's jaw dropped at what he heard. "You DID!?"
 
"Nah, im just kidding..." laughed Eunhyuk as Ryeowook placed a plate in front of everyone. You helped Ryeowook arrange the plates on the table. You chuckled when Yesung suddenly took Shindong's second peice of chicken and took a big bite.
 
"YAH!" complained Shindong. "That is MINE!" he grabbed his bitten chicken leg.
 
Yesung laughed and stuck his tongue out and tried to ask for Kangin's but he refused. "You already ate your own Hyung!" he laughed as he continued eating his dinner. 
 
"Thanks for the meal Wookie and _____-ah~" smiled Leeteuk as he ate his meal. Ryeowook nodded and you smiled. You yawned and went to bed as you prepare for tomorrow's big events.
 
Before you went to bed, you glanced at the messages on your phone. You smiled as you recieve a message from Sohyun and Eli.
 
// UNNIE!!! ^___^ Have you changed your mind? Nah, im kidding... Good Luck with the promotions tomorrow! -Sohyun-Sshi ♥//
 
// Baby girl~ Cant you atleast come after the concert? Manager hyung said he wants you to be there! :3 -Big Bird <3 //
 
You sweatdropped at their determination. You sighed and went to sleep wondering how you would manage to appear in both events. Its seems unlikely but you wondered if you can meet with them afterwards.
 
Someone tapped your shoulder the next day and woke you up. You glanced at the time on your phone and you realized it was still 6AM. You squinted your eyes and glanced at the person who woke you up. It was none other than Siwon.
 
"Ahh... Siwon Oppa?" you said as you rubbed your eyes and yawned. "What brings you here this early?"
 
"Mianhe _____-ah..." he said and scratched his head. "I was just wondering if you'd like to have breakfast at the nearby cafe and maybe jog afterwards?" he said.
 
You sat up and gave a big yawn. You nodded and smiled. "That is so thoughtful of you Oppa~ I would love to~ I used to do this with my brother~"
 
"Great!" he grinned. "Ill be waiting for you downstairs with Donghae~" Siwon smiled and went back to his room and changed into his sports attire.
 
You stretched your limbs and took a bath. You then tied up your hair and changed into a sports attire. Afterwards, you went down to see who was up. You glanced around and saw Donghae stretching in the garden as well as Siwon who were already dressed into their sports attire.
 
Donghae smiled as he saw you walk towards them.  "Good Morning _____-ah!" he greeted and waved at you. Siwon glanced up and smiled at you. "Good Morning! You ready to go?"
 
You nodded and the three of you jogged towards the nearby cafe. You used to do this routine everyday with your younger brother. You were glad that your thoughtful Oppa (Siwon) invites you in these kinds of activities every now and then.
 
"So youre going with us in our album promotions right?" asked Donghae as he stretched his arms.
 
"Yup~" you nodded.
 
(because of Henry...) Siwon thought sadly as he looked at you. Donghae grinned beside you while jogging.
 
"Your boyfriend Henry, invited you am i correct?" joked Donghae. "Aissh that slick rascal... How did you two meet anyway..."
 
"Uh... Just ask him that later" You sweatdropped. (They still think im Henry Oppa's girlfriend...)
 
"Araso~ I wont ask anymore~" laughed Donghae as you reached the cafe, Coffee Jacks.
 
You sat down near the door. Siwon smiled at you. "What do you want to order _____-ah?" he asked. Donghae handed the menu over to you and you smiled and took a look at the choices. He motioned over the waiter to take your order.
 
"Are you ready to order now?" he asked. You looked up to see him smiling sweetly. You find the waiter's charms similar to your ex-boyfriend's. You avoided eye contact with the guy since you felt memories coming back to you.
 
"These look pretty~ Ill have the strawberry Pancakes..." you said and smiled. Donghae chuckled when he heard your menu choice.
 
 
"You order like Sungmin... Do you know that?" he chuckled. Siwon nodded beside him. You raised your eyebrow wondering why.
 
"Hyung orders the strawberry pancakes as well... just because its pink..." chuckled Siwon.
 
"Dont tell him we told you that..." Donghae said as he placed a finger on his lips. "He's going to be pissed..." You nodded and laughed.
 
"Ill have two Blueberry Danish" said Siwon. Donghae nodded and ordered as well. "Ill just have the Bac-Waf (Bacon Waffles)..." 
 
"Any drinks to go with your meals?" said the waiter. You ordered a glass of Orange juice which Siwon and Donghae ordered as well. The waiter nodded and repeated the order then he went back to the counter leaving you and the two guys alone.
 
"Oppa, do you come to eat here often together?" you asked. Siwon scratched his head awkwardly. Donghae raised his eyebrow and you realized that they got the wrong impression on your question so you rephrased it.
 
"Aneyo... i didnt mean that you two... i mean..." you blushed. "Do you eat here at Coffee Jack's often?"
 
"Aiggooo~ Youre too cute~" chuckled Donghae as he pinched your cheeks. Siwon patted your head and chuckled when he saw you pout cutely.
 
"We dont get mobbed here much~" said Siwon. "The staff here are not vulgar that were Super Junior and the place is comfortable that's why we keep on coming back~"
 
"We feel like normal guys here~" said Donghae.
 
You nodded and noticed that the waiter is now back with a tray full of food. "Youre food is served..." he said sweetly and placed the plates down in front of you. "Enjoy your meal!" he bowed down and left.
 
You gasped as you saw your plate. It looks so yummy and you felt that you shouldnt ruin it's perfection. Siwon chuckled as he saw you staring lovingly at your plate.
 
"You should eat it before it gets cold..." he said and offered his Danish to you. You decline but he insisted that you taste it. You nodded and took a bite. You wowed at the taste. It was so delicious.
 
"Very delicious Oppa!" you beamed. You took a spoonful of your pancakes and offered it to Siwon who gladly accepted. Donghae laughed at the two of you.
 
"Youre like lovers..." he stated. Siwon choked lightly and drank his orange juice. You blushed and took a big bite of your pancakes.
 
"Im just kidding you two~" said Donghae as he ate his Waffles. The three of you finished eating and jogged back to Super Junior's dormitory. It was already 8AM and you noticed that everyone was now awake.
 
"Where did you take my neice?" said your Uncle in a stern voice.
 
Siwon and Donghae bowed down low and apologized. Your Uncle started laughing. "Im just joking you two" he said as he patted their backs. "but really... Where did you go?"
 
You smiled and gave your Uncle a hug. "We went to Coffee Jacks for breakfast~"
 
Your Uncle nodded and called Super Junior Happy. The guys went down looking different than they did when they had their rehearsals. You were amazed that they looked livelier and refreshing.
 
"Annyeong!" greeted Leeteuk as he placed an arm around your shoulder.
 
Sungmin smiled sweetly beside you and poked you on the cheek. "I still wish you would come but..."
 
Your Uncle looked at you. "Youre not coming?" he asked. You bit your lip and smiled awkwardly hoping none of the guys would mention you and Henry's relationship.
 
"Yes Uncle im not going..." you said in English. Your Uncle patted you on the back and started an English conversation with you as well.
 
"Why not?" he asked. "Is it because of ????" he whispered in your ear so no one would hear his name. Youre eyes went wide. "NO! Not because of him..."
 
"Im actually going with Super Junior M~" you said. "I promised them first~" Your Uncle nodded and patted your head.
 
"Ok then, i understand..." he said. He faced Super Junior M who were relaxing and eating in the kitchen.
 
"YAHH!" he said loudly garnering their attention towards him. "You ARE ALL responsible for my neice today... so if anything happens to her..." he said but Kyuhyun cut him off.
 
"You would have Hangeng's head?" joked Kyuhyun. "Deh! We understand!"
 
You laughed when Hangeng pinched Kyuhyun's arm. "YAH!" he complained and you all laughed.
 
Your Uncle, Heechul and Super Junior Happy said goodbye and left together on a van. You changed into a pretty and comfortable dress and went downstairs. Seeing everyone already dressed up you smiled as Zhoumi suddenly held your hand.
 
"______~" he said weirdly and you turned around and faced him. "If anyone asks who you are just tell them your my cousin~"
 
"Why Oppa?" you wondered. Hangeng ruffled your hair. "The paparazzi might think your a girlfriend of one of us..." he said. You sweatdropped then nodded.
 
(SEOUL GRANDSTAND)
 
"Welcome ONE and ALL!!!" greeted Heechul as he waved his hand at the crowd. Taeyeon smiled beside him and nudged him to start the cue.
 
"WELCOME TO 2010's CHARITY CONCERT!!!" said Heechul, Taeyeon and Key in unison.
 
Everybody cheered loudly and waved their own fan balloons. The emcees paused for a moment and waited for the crowd's cheers to lessen.
 
"This is for the benefit of the victims of the massive typhoon that hit our Northern provinces..." said Taeyeon. "May we all pause for a moment and pray silently for the people who lost their lives in the tragic calamity..."
 
Even Heechul paused in silence in respect for their fellowmen. Taeyeon then smiled and continued. "NOW WHO's READY FOR SOME ACTION!" she said and heard a huge response coming from the audience.
 
"First off!!! Id like to hear the fans of...." Key teased the crowd. Heechul suddenly burst in.
 
"BIG BANG!!!" he said and a huge crowd of VIP's stood up waving yellow Balloons enthusiastically.
 
Taeyeon smiled and continued. "How about legendary... DBSK!" she said. A huge crowd holding red balloons coming from different sides stood up.
 
Key winked at Taeyeon and shouted the next group. "The ever so charming girls of... Seo Nyeo Shi Dae!" he said. A huge crowd stood up waving Pastel Pink balloons. They can even hear chants of "S-N-S-D" in the background.
 
"Bingeul Bingeul Boys! U-KISS!" shouted Heechul and a huge roar of cheers came from the audience waving pearl pink balloons.
 
Taeyeon winked back at Key and bit her lip cutely. "Handsome MEN of SHINee!!!" she said. Key smiled as he heard huge screams coming from the crowd all waving light aqua balloons.
 
"The y new group! B2ST!" cheered Heechul. Taeyeon chuckled at Heechul's "y" term. A huge crowd also stood up and waved their balloons.
 
"Nobody Nobody but the... WONDER GIRLS!" shouted Taeyeon. A huge cheer coming from the crowd holding Pearl Burgundy balloons stood up.
 
"Five... Treasure.... ISLAND!!!!!" yelled Key and the Sunshine yellow ballooned crowd went wild.
 
"Hot issues in Muzik! 4MINUTE!!!" said Heechul and still the crowd roared.
 
"Its nothing WITHOUT! 2PM!" cheered Taeyeon as she raised her microphone to louden the chants "2-P-M!" coming from the crowd each waving Metallic Gray Balloons.
 
"Try to Follow them! 2NE1!!!" Key said and heard loud cheers coming from the audience raising Hot Pink balloons. He swore he heard Bom's name being chanted repeatedly.
 
"A treat for Triple S! SS501!" said Heechul and he saw a huge crowd of people waving green balloons high.
 
"Youre Gonna LOVE them! CN-BLUE!!!" cheered Taeyeon. A huge cheer can also be heard from the majority.
 
"Not just Pretty faces! T-ARA!!!" Key shouted and he heard a huge crowd roar.
 
"La-Cha-TA! Its F(X)!!!" yelled Heechul as he heard the fans chant F-X repeatedly waving Chocolate colored Balloons.
 
"Too cool for school! AFTER SCHOOL!!!" cheered Taeyeon and she saw a huge group of guys standing and waving their balloons high.
 
"LAST BUT NEVER THE LEAST!!! Super JUNIOR!!!!!!" shouted Key. Heechul smiled and felt proud as he saw a huge crowd of ELFs waving their Sapphire Blue Balloons high.
 
The introductions were done and its now time for the different idol groups to perform. 
 
Big Bang came in first performing "Last Farewell", "Lies" and their new song "Tell me goodbye". G-dragon teased the crowd as he threw a flying kiss at them before leaving the stage. Taeyeon left in the middle of Big Bang's performance to prepare for SNSD's turn. 
 
The popular group DBSK came despite some controversies arising, They came out wearing similar outfits worn in their MV Mirotic, They performed "Hug", "Bolero" and "Mirotic" teasing the audience and making them go wild with their y moves. Jaejoong pointed at the girls as he said "I got you... Under my skin..." which pretty much made them go crazy. 
 
 
SNSD came out next docked in white and gold performing "Into the New World", "Run Devil Run" and "Oh!" which made many men cheer loudly. Afterwards, The boys of U-Kiss came out wearing Brown and Black performing their hit song "Bingeul Bingeul", "Man Man Ha Ni" and the new song "Mworago". Kevin gave a "Saranghae (I love you) " sign before leaving and made all the girls melt. The emcees started talking once again.
 
 
"I felt my breath leave for a few moments!" Heechul said and pretended to wipe off sweat coming from his forehead. Key nodded beside him and grinned.
 
"It was so hard not to look at these guys while performing!" Key said and fanned himself.
 
"I was so mesmerized that its SCARY!" joked Heechul and the crowd laughed. "We will take a 30 minute break and we'll be back with the next performers!"
 
"Who is it Hyung?" asked Key pretending not to know that its them.
 
"Were going to skip SHINee's performance..." stated Heechul randomly and he heard a loud "NOOO" coming from the crowd. Heechul chuckled and continued. Even Key didnt expect Heechul's remark since it wasnt in the original plan.
 
"Were skipping them because one of their member's is still not ready!" he said and pointed at Key who was currently crossing his arms. The crowd laughed when they saw Key do a mad dash towards the backstage.
 
"During the break we will show different remakes and new music videos coming from our different groups!" Heechul winked and gave a thumbs up. "Enjoy!" he said and left the stage for his 30 minute break. The huge plasma screen flashed Seo Nyeo Shi Dae's ballad version of "Oh!".
 
(SUPER JUNIOR M Album Promotions in Seoul)
 
"Were here!" cheered Ryeowook as they got inside the conference room inside the mall. The doors for the fans were still closed as the crew prepares. You glanced around and gasped at the huge posters of the guys. Kyuhyun tapped your shoulder and made you turn around. You smiled widely with what you saw in his outstretched hand.
 

(AN: The concert is a bit long so please dont throw stuff at me... ^^ <3 Is the concert confusing? Im sorry if it is... Just try to imagine it neh? Ive never been to a concert ever so i just wing whatever i can imagine... :P  and OH MY GEE WHHHILLIKKEERRSSSS!!! I have been FEATURED! OMO I can die now... XDD Kidding~  ♥ *hugs* Thanks so much for all the epic love~)