Jealous Much?

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

Kyuhyun saw you walking with Eli inside the house and he frowned. “What the hell is he doing here?” he thought and followed you both to the living room. You both sat down the sofa.

“It has been so long, You’ve grown “really” pretty…” he said. “ugly…” he whispered and stuck his tongue out but you saw him and you hit him on the back.

“Owww…” he groaned in pain and pinched your nose. “You haven’t changed at all, your still a brute.”

Kyuhyun frowned at the huge display of skinship and ran to Leeteuk’s room.

“Hyung!” he shouted.

Leeteuk faced him. “Wheh? What is bothering our Maknae?”

“How come you allowed ______-ah to bring a guy here?” Kyu hyun asked. “And its not just any guy… Its Kyoung Jae from U-Kiss… That damn player…”

Leeteuk laughed. “Really?”

“Yah! Its not funny, Kick him Out!” he complained.

Donghae went inside the room to borrow a pillow when he saw Leeteuk laughing at a very irritated Maknae.

“Whats wrong with you?” he asked as he looked at Kyuhyun.

“_____-ah brought Kyoung Jae here” Leeteuk said. “and our Maknae wants me to kick him out…”

“Really?” Donghae said and stared at Kyu Hyun raising his eyebrows. “So our Maknae is jealous?”

Kyu Hyun glared at his Hyungs. “Im not jealous…”

Yesung walked inside the house with Sungmin and saw you laughing with someone.

“Hey ______-ah~” greeted Sungmin but his smile faded when he saw Eli standing up.

“Annyeong Hyungs…” he bowed at the two of them. “Sorry for barging in…”

Yesung just smiled and raised his hand in approval but Sungmin said nothing and walked up the stairs and headed directly towards Leeteuk’s room. Siwon just came out of the shower and also noticed Eli inside the house. He saw you giggling and hitting him playfully  and he didn’t like it so he followed Sungmin.

Eunhyuk decided to make a sandwich for himself since he is starving and went downstairs towards the kitchen. He suddenly stopped and forgot about his hunger when he saw you hugging Eli. He then went upstairs completely forgetting about his snack and went to Leeteuk’s room.

(AN: Bwaahahaha… They love Leeteuk’s room don’t they? *cough* sorry for interrupting.. on with the story)

“Are you going out?” asked Yesung suddenly. Eli laughed at his comment and made a barfing sound.

“With her?” Eli stuck his tongue out. “No way!”

You hit him again and he winced. “No Oppa, He is just my annoying best friend…”

“Oww, my back again…” he rubbed his back.

Yesung nodded in agreement and went upstairs to Leeteuk’s room. He found every member inside and raised his eyebrow.

“Hey Hyung, Did you know…” he was about to finish when they finished his sentence.

“… that ___-ah brought Kyoung Jae?” they said in unison.

Yesung noticed Kyu Hyun frowning on the side. “Whats up with you?” he asked.

“He is jealous…” said Hangeng and Ryeowook.

“I AM NOT JEALOUS!” he shouted.

“Yeah right~” mocked Kangin.

Heechul noticed Siwon’s very serious aura. “Don’t tell me you are too?” he chuckled as Siwon turned his head towards him and raised his eyebrow but didn’t say anything.

Sungmin suddenly spoke. “Hyung! He cant stay here! He’s from U-Kiss!” he said.

Leeteuk nodded. “I know, its not good for idols to stay at other idol’s houses… Controversies might arise…”

Shindong suddenly suggested. “Should I tell them both to talk somewhere else then?”

“How about the café near here?” suggested Donghae.

Eunhyuk, Siwon and Sungmin’s eyes widened but just when theyre about to say anything their Maknae beat them to it.

“YAH! LET THEM STAY HERE!” he shouted.

Everyone else laughed at his sudden outburst except for him.

You and Eli stopped laughing when you heard shouting coming from upstairs.

“Uh Oh…” Eli said. “Do they fight a lot?” he whispered.

“Nah, I don’t think theyre fighting…” you said. (I hope not…) you sweatdropped.

Meanwhile, in the room, Yesung laughed at Kyu Hyun.

“Yah! You shouldn’t be jealous of Kyoung Jae, he is just her bestfriend.” He said.

Kyu Hyun’s face lit up. “Eh? Really?”

Leeteuk grinned. “If your really want to know whats up with them, go spy on them.” He joked.

Kyu Hyun grinned evilly and walked out closely followed by Sungmin, Siwon, Eunhyuk and the rest of the boys leaving Leeteuk combing his still wet hair.

“Aishhh, I didn’t think they’d actually do that…” he sighed and followed them.


(AN: T___T Im sooo sorry for not updating in the past few days... It has been so hectic... College classes are going to start soon so i may update once a week or something... but dont worry... Ill finish this story! ♥ Question! Who do you want the lead to end up with? Im just curious... *cough* If it were up to me... Its obvious i want Siwon,Sungmin,Eunhyuk or KyuHyun... XD )