What is Super Junior?

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

Donghae noticed the quiet atmosphere. “_____-ah~ You wouldn’t mind if I play some music?”

You nodded your head. “No, go right ahead Oppa~” you said.

He inserted a CD and played it. “_____-ah ~ Tell me what you think ok?” he said.

You listened to the tune. It was the funky ringtone of your Uncle.

“Ah~ I heard that when I was calling my Uncle~” you said. “I like it~Its funky~Who sang that?” you asked.

Donghae grinned. “Us!” he said. “Were good right?”

You slapped your head. “I forgot my Uncle is your Manager…” you said. “I don’t listen much to K-Pop where im from…” you sweatdropped. “Even though my Uncle is your manager I don’t think I have heard of your group’s songs till now…”

Donghae pouted. “Aww... You want me to sing for you?” he grinned.

You blushed when you saw him staring at you. “No thank you Oppa…”

Donghae laughed at you. (Aigoo, so cute~) he ruffled your hair.

“Oppa, I forgot what your band is called… A bunch of es, er, girls told me to stay from you guys…” you said.

Donghae glanced at you and smiled. “Were called Super Junior~ Cute right?” he laughed. “Aigoo, don’t mind those girls _____-ah~”

“Ah~ Super Junior~” you said. “you have a lot of members though… 15” you smiled.

“Yeah, its fun having a lot of members, we don’t need back up dancers.” He said.

“Yeah, that’s true~” you said.

You both talked on the way and before you knew it you both arrived in front of the dormitory.

“Thank you for the ride Donghae Oppa~” you said as you took your things from the backseat of the car.

Donghae smiled and ruffled your hair some more. “No sweat ____-ah~ Were getting closer now aren’t we?” he said.

You nodded and went inside with him.