Walking with the Maknaes

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

You went outside and made your way towards your new school.

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were walking behind you when they noticed you leaving the house.

“Hey _____-ah~ ”shouted Kyuhyun.

You noticed him waving at you so you decided to run towards your Oppas.

“Good Morning Oppas~” you beamed. “Im on my way to school” you said.

“We are too” said Ryeowook. “What are you taking _____-ah?”

“Im an Art Major in Seoul University~” you said.

“No Kidding! We study there too~” they said. “but we take Music~”

You smiled. “Great! I have someone to walk with to school”

Kyuhyun smiled at you and Ryeowook blushed at the thought. (She is so cute~)

You arrived at Seoul University and went to your classes.

A bunch of girls noticed you walking with two members of Super Junior and they were a bit jealous. Some of them actually confronted you.

“Yah! New girl!” someone shouted behind you.

“Eh?” you turned around to see three pretty but mean looking girls.

“Why are you walking with our Super Junior Oppas?” they said.

“Super Junior?” you asked, you didn’t actually know they were so popular.

“Duh! Super Junior!” they mocked.

“Im sorry… I didn’t know it was a crime to walk with them.” You said sarcastically.

One of the girls pulled your hair just as you were about to walk away.

“Yah! Im not yet done talking!” she screamed and hit you with her bag. “Stop being rude!” she laughed.

You winced in pain and was about to hit back when someone ran to you.


(AN: UPDATES TOMORROW~♥ so sorry for using Baby Vox as the mean girls... ^___^;;)