Naughty little phone

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

You spent days in the dormitory doing same routines. Going to school and coming home and chatting with some Oppas. Some of them seem to avoid you like a plague or just plainly ignore you. You don’t mind since you have a lot going on in school.

“OMG! Where is it!” you shouted in your room. You walked around the house and searched everywhere. You couldn’t find your cellphone.

“Leeteuk Oppa?” you knocked on the door. No answer. You tried to find somebody who can lend you his phone. You walked over to Kibum’s room but found him sleeping. You sighed and tried Shindong’s but oddly, he is not there.

You were too dazed to see who your bumping into. You accidentally bumped Hangeng, he just smiled and scratched his head.

(Yes! I found someone!) You happily smiled.  “Oppa, can I borrow your phone?” you asked. “I lost mine…”

Hangeng stared at you and nodded. “Just bring it back to my room after your done ok _____-ah?”

You nodded and proceeded to find your cellphone. You called it and good thing it was ringing.

Siwon walked by the living room and heard a noise coming from under the sofa, He bent down and saw a phone lying under the dust.

(Who could this belong to…) he thought and dusted it then placed it on top of the shelf for safe keeping.

He then walked over to the kitchen to get some water.

You heard your phone ringing. “Aha! Its in the living room!” you giddily jumped for joy but frowned when you saw your phone on top of the high shelf.

Youre not tall at all, so you wondered how the hell it got up there. You shrugged and dragged a chair towards it. You climbed on top and attempted to grab it.

Siwon walked over to the living room and found you standing on top of a chair. (Oh, so it was her phone… She’s going to fall if she keeps wobbling like that…) he eyed you worriedly.

You grabbed your phone but sadly, you lost your balance.

(Oh .) cursed Siwon as he dashed towards you to catch you before you fall.

You closed your eyes and waited for the unpleasant landing but instead of a hard surface you landed on someone soft and warm.

“Oooowwww….” You heard someone groan in pain. You opened your eyes and you found yourself on top of Siwon.

He just stared at you and didn’t move. (Why is she is so beautiful…) he thought and stared at your lips.

You were stunned to see him. You stared at him for a while and blushed when he just stared you back. You were about to thank him when you heard someone shout at the door.

“Yah! Whats going on here?”

 


(AN: Evil Cliff Hanger! dandandaran! Updates soon~♥ ) devil