Im falling for you

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

"I knew you'd react like that" laughed Henry. You stared at him with your jaw dropping. 

"Youre Kidding me right?" you stared at him. He shook his head.
 
"Actually, Im not joking... Im dead serious..." he looked at you seriously. "Its just a pretend relationship _____-ah..."
 
You thought for a while. Henry is just silently sitting beside you and smiling.
 
"It depends on your reason..." you said. "So start explaining Oppa..." you pointed at him and raised your eyebrow.
 
Henry chuckled "You asked me when we first met that you havent seen me around campus right?" You nodded and he continued. "I went to Hong Kong to visit my relatives there..."
 
"And what has that got to do with me?" you asked. Youre still bewildered why he asks you such a favor. You just met him a few days ago so it doesnt make sense.
 
Henry sighed. "I am already engaged you see... Its not my will but my Father's..." Youre eyes widened at the revelation. He smiled. "I just spoke to him yesterday and my fiance is coming to Korea with her elder brother next week..."
 
"...and you want to break this engagement with my help... Am i right?" you asked. You felt sorry for Henry, not being able to marry the one he loves and being forced to marry someone against his will.
 
Henry nodded and smiled at you "You'd be the perfect candidate! Since you live with me and i have a good feeling we'd get along great since the first time i saw you..." You smiled awkwardly.  
 
"My Fiance's name is Xiao Mai... She is the only daughter of a rich aristocrat family in Beijing... I already met her..." he smiled. 
 
You sweatdropped. "I still dont know about this Oppa... I mean, I want to help you and all... but..." you stopped and looked at him. "Why dont you just tell your Father you dont want to get married..."
 
He sighed, took of his shirt. You tried to cover your eyes but when you saw his shoulders youre eyes went wide. Henry's Shoulders were bruised. He winced when you slightly touched them.
 
"OMG! OPPA! What happened to you!?" you asked worriedly.
 
"As you can see... I already tried telling him that..." he said. "He beat me and told me he had enough of my excuses..."
 
(AN: Im so sorry if i made Henry's Father this cruel... Its just fictional and not true at all... on with the story... T_T)
 
(Oppa's father is so cruel...) You felt scared for him. Henry pulled back his shirt. "Dont worry about this..." he whispered and patted your head.
 
"The only way we'd get to end this engagement is by making Xiao Mai break it off instead of me..." he stated.
 
"Why did you get engaged in the first place?" you asked. He chuckled. "It was a deal between both our parents. My Father's purpose of pushing through with the engagement is because of business purposes..."
 
You wondered. "What about Xiao Mai? Is she happy with this arranged marriage?" you asked.
 
Henry stopped. "I still dont know about that... I havent talked to her in private... I only get to talk to her if she's with family... ______-ah... Please... Will you be my pretend girlfriend?"
 
You sighed and nodded. He grinned and hugged you tight. Deep in your mind you knew that things will get out of hand but you just felt the need to help Henry even just this once. You paused and pulled away slightly.
 
"Oppa, ill accept and become your fake girlfriend... but..." you said but he stopped you and placed a finger on your lips.
 
"_______-ah~ even if were pretending to be lovers it doesnt mean that id do something to you..." he chuckled. "Dont worry about it..." you blushed when he your cheek gently.
 
He stood up and went towards his bags. "...and sweetheart~" you blushed at the term. "Dont tell the others about my situation... You can talk to Zhoumi about it since he already knows but not the others especially your Uncle..." he said.
 
You stood up and helped him with his bags while planning your next moves. You both agreed to spend the following days getting to know each other better. 
 
The following days, The other members seem to notice you and Henry being too comfortable with one another. Every breakfast you'd eat with him by your side, same goes in other meals of the day. Kyuhyun and Sungmin isnt minding it much since they also eat together with you and Henry. Siwon however finds it irritating seeing you laugh or talk with him. 
 
(Why is she getting closer to him...) he glanced at you. You noticed him look and you waved at him.
 
"Siwon Oppa! Want some pancakes?" you asked smiling.
 
(I think im falling for you) he smiled and went over. "Sure that'd be great~"
 
You beamed and placed a plate infront of him.
 
Heechul came inside the kitchen and noticed you and Henry sitting so close with each other. He felt the need to crack a joke. "Yah! Youre both so close! Like glue stuck to you or something. Are you going out?" he pointed at you and chuckled. You blushed and Henry smiled at him.
 
"Yes we are... Isnt it obvious yet?" he stated.
 
When he heard the confession, Kyuhyun immediately spat milk on Sungmin's face. "YAH! WHAT THE H....." cursed Sungmin as he wiped the liquid off his face. He just also realized what Henry said.
 
"Wait... Say what!?" asked Sungmin. Heechul's face became serious. He didnt expect that reply and neither did everybody in the kitchen.
 
 
"Is it true _____-ah!?" asked Eunhyuk tapping your shoulder. You shyly nodded in confirmation.
 
Henry just smiled despite the piercing glares given by Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Siwon.
 
"Well... This isnt what i expected..." said Heechul looking at you curiously. "but Hey, congratulations you two." he went over and patted your head.
 
"Sweetheart~ Lets go to school together..." said Henry as he grabbed you by the hand. You stood up and went with him to school leaving the other guys still shocked in the kitchen.
 
"Did you know about that?" asked Kangin. Shindong shook his head. "No, i didnt notice at all..."
 
"I just thought he's being friendly since she is our guest..." said Leeteuk.
 
"Were wrong i guess..." said Donghae. He glanced worriedly at the other guys in the Kitchen. Kyuhyun was still staring at the door. Sungmin was staring at his plate. Siwon was sitting silently and thinking to himself. Eunhyuk was looking back at him.
 
"Yah! I wonder when they started going out..." said Eunhyuk scratching his head. They all shrugged.

(AN: Next update this Friday~♥ Thank you for all the comments! I so love them~♥ So far, Siwon just realized his feelings for you, Kyuhyun and Sungmin know they like you but hmmm... they are acting too childish to actually do something... Eunhyuk is still confused with his feelings, Ill try to make a chapter for him later on... :P Hahaha, Heechul and his big mouth... Sorry for this short chapter... Bye Guys! Thanks for everything~♥)