Wrong Assumptions

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

(AN: Im already done with this so i guess ill post it up... Comments are loved~)


"Mom! Dad! I’m ready~" you said smiling at your family.

Your Mom cried and ran to hug you immediately. "My baby is leaving me..."

"Mom, I’m just a country away~Im not getting married..." you said gasping for air since she hugged you so tightly.

"Pumpkin, I will definitely miss you so much~" your Dad said and hugged you too.

Your brother joined in on the hug as well. "I’m not hugging..." your brother said.”Im just shielding you from all this emotion." he laughed.

You said more goodbyes to your family and left for Korea.

The Manager gathered all the members including Henry and Zhoumi in the living room to discuss with them all new changes in the household.

"Listen Guys... As you may know, my little niece is coming here to Korea to study..." he said.

"Yeah, you told us a week ago..." said Leeteuk.”So what else?"

"Due to unpleasant negotiations with her Mom a.k.a my sister... She'll be living here with us for a while..." he said.

"Were already cool with that." said Kangin "Right Guys?" the rest of the members just nodded.

"She'll take the vacant room near Sungmin's... right across Leeteuk's room..." the Manager said.”Oh, and I need 2 guys to help me pick her up at the airport..."

"Ill go with you Hyung!" volunteered Leeteuk.

"Me too." said Shindong.

"Ok well then, ill talk to you guys later about the new rules, Lets go!" the Manager said and left with Leeteuk and Shindong.

After leaving the members continued with their discussion.

"It'd be nice having a little girl around the house~" said Kangin smiling.

"We'd be like her 15 fathers!" said Sungmin overly excited.

"Oh great, Kids..." sighed Heechul.”Its gonna be messy"

"Aren’t you happy Hyung? You found someone who might actually understand you!" laughed Kyu Hyun.

Heechul immediately stood up and ran after the maknae.


(AN: Uh oh! The SuJu members think that the Manager's Niece is a little girl! Hah! anyway... I’m leaving you hanging... I'm sleepy now anyway... :P I might post the next chapter tomorrow... Comments are once again loved~)