Just... Let him go...

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

 

(AN: The first Saga almost coming to a close! <3 Im getting goosebumps as i prepare to reveal the second Saga~ Dandararan~ *annoying drum rolls*)


Sungmin recieved a text message coming from Heechul.
 
 //NZR001, If we find this Red Oregon we might find ______-ah -Heechul//
 
"Yah! Henry check this out... Heechul Hyung just texted me a plate number..." said Sungmin as he nudged Henry. Henry looked at Xiao Mai.
 
"Xiao~ Whats the plate of your brother?" he asked. Xiao Mai thought for a moment then spoke.
 
"Im pretty sure its NZR001..." she said while driving. Sungmin's eyes widened. (The kidnapper is her brother!?)
 
Meanwhile, Siwon glanced at his phone. He had recieved a text message identical to the one Sungmin recieved, He opened it and took a look at his list.
 
//NZR001, If we find this Red Oregon we might find ______-ah -Heechul//
 
"Sohyun-ah... Do you know where this address is?" he asked Sohyun. She thought for a moment then let out a gasp. "DEH! Its just a block away from here!" she said. "It used to be a popular old bakery..."
 
"Lets hurry! _____-ah must be there!" he said as he went inside the car again with Sohyun by his side.
 
His spirits lifted up as he went to search for the 2nd Car plate on his list with Sohyun. It was NZR001 and the two of them hurried to its address.
 
Kyuhyun was glancing at the road when suddenly his handphone recieved a message.
 
//NZR001, If we find this Red Oregon we might find ______-ah -Heechul//
 
His eyes widened and he nudged Eli as he was driving. The list was with Eli since he was the one driving the car.
 
"Yah! Kyoung Jae, Whats the 2nd plate number on the list?" he asked.
 
"Wait..." Eli fumbled through the paper. He parked the car and glanced at the 2nd plate. "Its... Uhh... NZR-001" he said and looked curiously at Kyuhyun. "Is Baby girl with this car??" he asked.
 
"Heechul Hyung said so..." Kyuhyun said and nodded as Eli's face lit up. They both sped up to the address on the list.
 
Donghae and Eunhyuk were parked right outside the University when Eunhyuk suddenly recieved a text message coming from Heechul.
 
//NZR001, If we find this Red Oregon we might find ______-ah -Heechul//
 
It was already 3 in the morning and Donghae was feeling rather sleepy. Eunhyuk also recieved a follow up text message coming from Leeteuk.
 
//Hyukkie, The owner's address of the vehicle NZR-001 is located on...(INSERT___ADDRESS___HERE) -Leeteuk//
 
Eunhyuk tapped Donghae continously to wake him up.
 
"Yah! What is it?" asked Donghae.
 
"Hyungs have found ______-ah! Lets hurry!!!" he said and Donghae burst up and started driving towards the stated address.
 
At the station, Leeteuk's group met up with Heechul's group. Both groups drove towards the address of the suspected vehicle.
 
 
"I just hope we got the right one..." said Ryeowook
 
"Me too..." sighed Leeteuk.
 
Siwon drove at the address and luckily for him, he saw the vehicle parked right beside it. He glanced around the area.
 
(Why would the owner register this address...) he thought to himself as he stared at the building who looked as if it was burned.
 
He found it strange that the owner would register an address of an old abandoned building. Sohyun went out of the car and slapped Siwon in the shoulder when she saw light coming from upstairs. Siwon immediately ran up the stairs ignoring the fact that its pitch dark along the way. Sohyun just stayed behind.
 
Kyuhyun and Eli arrived a few minutes after Siwon and Sohyun, He looked at Sohyun who was afraid of going up the stairs. Kyuhyun stared at the building and ran upstairs as fast as he can.
 
(______-ah! Im coming for you!) he thought while running.
 
Eli also ran after him leaving Sohyun right outside the building.
 
"Were here..." said Xiao Mai. She saw her brother's car parked together with two unfamilliar ones. Henry looked at the cars and realized it was Siwon's, the other one is not familliar to him. They all went out of the car. Sohyun noticed Henry coming out.
 
Sungmin glanced up the windows and noticed a lighted one, he suddenly ran up the stairs. (_______-ah! Please be safe!!!) he prayed in his mind.
 
Henry followed suit along with Xiao Mai. Sohyun also followed as soon as the rain started pouring down really hard. At that moment, another car also parked beside theirs. It was Donghae and Eunhyuk. They also noticed the Red Oregon parked right beside Siwon's and two unfamilliar ones.
 
"Hyukkie, This is Siwon's car..." he said and pointed to the car beside the Oregon. "I wonder who these are..." he looked at the other two cars.
 
"If Siwon is the only one here... He might need our help if ever those two cars are with the enemy..." stated Eunhyuk as they both rushed up the stairs of the building.
 
A few minutes later, Leeteuk and company arrived. They noticed Siwon's and Donghae's cars as well as the one theyre searching for. Everyone ran towards the entrance to escape the rain.
 
(________-ah must be inside...) thought Heechul as he looked at all the cars parked outside.
 
"This is Siwon's... and that's Donghae's..." said Yesung as he pointed at the two cars.
 
"I wonder who those cars are..." muttered Kibum as he pointed at the two cars beside Siwon's. They all shrugged and ran upstairs. Nobody was left behind as everyone rushed to find you.
 
(AN: I feel bad for the stairs... Everyone is running... hahaha... Since its an old building... In reality i think it mightve collapsed due to all the running... anyway, this is just fiction... anything can happen... Im sorry for I no longer have any ideas for these kind of searches... Please refrain from tossing your tomatoes~ Thank you~XDDD... Moving along now...)
 
You stared at Zhao Ren's retreating form and looked at the letter in your hands.
 
"I wonder what this is..." you muttered to yourself. "Xiao Mai..." You read the name written on the sealed envelope.
 
As Zhao Ren was about to leave, he heard loud footsteps coming from downstairs. He went on an alternate exit to avoid whoever is coming. He smiled to himself as he walked down the emergency exit and towards his car.
 
(AN: FYI... You are on the sixth floor of the building... The bakery is on the first and second floors... The employees quarters are on the 3nd floor up... Almost all employees are stay ins... Its not exactly a wide building so hence the height...)
 
You stood up and limped because of the wounds on your legs. Just as you stepped closer to the door, Siwon burst inside and saw you.
 
"______-ah!!!" he said and hugged you. You winced as he accidentally touched your wounds. "I AM SO GLAD YOURE SAFE!!!" he said and didnt let go of you as he cradled you in his arms. You were touched to find out that he actually went looking for you.
 
"Im sorry i wasnt able to arrive earlier..." he apologized. You shook your head.
 
"Oppa..." you said and looked at him. "You were looking... for me..." you sniffed and tried to hold back your tears but some escape and trickled down your cheeks. Siwon wiped them. "Babo! Of course ill look for you!" he said. Siwon noticed your state and he felt really angry. He wants to murder the one who did this to you but he was worried about what will happen to you if he leaves you alone.
 
At that moment, you heard familliar voices getting louder as well as loud foot steps coming from downstairs.
 
"_______-AH!!!"  "BABY GIRL!!!!" shouted Kyuhyun and Eli as they ran with all their might. Kyuhyun ran up to you and scanned you. He clenched his fist as he saw your state. You were covered in bruises. Although Zhao Ren treated them they were still very visible and fresh.
 
"Who DID this to you!" demanded Eli as he looked around the room. You felt tears stream down your face as you hugged your bestfriend. Eli forgot his anger when he saw you crying. Kyuhyun held your shoulders and made you sit down again. He was concerned about the huge wounds on your legs.
 
(Im just glad your safe...) Kyuhyun breathed a sigh of relief as he looked at you.
 
Sungmin arrived upstairs and saw you weakly sitting down. He noticed Kyuhyun, Siwon and Eli already up the stairs and beside you, all glancing at you worriedly.
 
"______-ah!!! Are you alright!?" he asked and went up to you. You lightly nodded. Sungmin stooped down and noticed the cut on your face. He felt anger boil inside of him. He traced the cut lightly.
 
"Whoever did this to you is going to die..." he growled.
 
Henry, Xiao Mai and Sohyun arrived as Sungmin traced your cut. Xiao Mai gasped as she saw how battered you look. Sohyun couldnt help but cry as she saw her Unnie in that state. She ran up to you and hugged you. Henry looked down and blamed himself for bringing you into his problem.
 
(I am so sorry _____-ah...) he thought to himself as he looked at you being held by Sohyun and Eli. (You shouldnt have been involved... You shouldnt...)
 
Eunhyuk and Donghae arrived not long after. Eunhyuk immediately went to you and felt himself cry as he saw how badly injured you were. Donghae felt bad as he saw how you look.
 
"_______-ah..." sniffled Eunhyuk as he went towards you. "We didnt come earlier... Im so sorry..." he said as he held your hand. You also felt more tears trickle down your cheeks. Tears of Happiness, that everyone was so concerned about you and took the time to find you.
 
Zhao Ren looked cautiously at the last bunch of people running up the stairs. He went towards his car once they were out of sight.
 
Leeteuk and the others were panting as they arrived on the sixth floor of the building. You were sitting down and was held by a crying Sohyun and a mad Eli.
 
"______-ah!!! Im glad your safe!!!" shouted Heechul as he looked at you. Shindong was mum as he glanced at your wounds.
 
Sungmin however noticed a car being started and glanced down the window. His eyes went wide with rage as he saw the Red Oregon car moving.
 
"THE BASTARD IS DOWNSTAIRS!!!" he growled.
 
Siwon looked down as well. "He is escaping!" he said and prepared to run downstairs.
 
Everyone turned their heads down the window. You immediately stopped them as they were about to run after him. You felt it wasnt necessary to chase after Zhao Ren, after all, He let you go when he could have had the chance to kill you on the spot. Even though you wondered why, but still you felt he had just had a change of heart.
 
"No..." you said. Everyone looked at you.
 
"But... He DID this to you!" said Siwon.
 
"We cant let him get away with this..." said Kangin.
 
"I say, we run after this piece of ..." insisted Heechul.
 
"Just... Let him go..." you said.
 
"I wont allow him to stay alive after what he did to you..." said Kyuhyun. "You do know that right?..." Sungmin agreed with him, He also wants to beat the living daylights out of Zhao Ren.
 
"Please..." you begged and stood up and handed Xiao Mai the letter. "Xiao..." you started and looked at her.
 
"He wanted to give this to you..." you said and Xiao Mai looked at the letter on your hands and took it.
 
You coughed a bit of blood as you limped towards the door with Siwon and Eli aiding you. You were about to go home when you suddenly lost consciousness. They temporarily forgot about Zhao Ren as they all rushed to aid you.
 
"__________-AAAHHHH!!!!" 
 
The last things you saw were hands holding you up and a mixture of screams.

(AN: You were safe and alright! but you lost consciousness once again! Hurrah! XDDD Kidding aside, The first saga is now coming to a close~ Are you prepared to meet your ex? Guesses~ Keep on guessing! Someone already got it right~ ^___^)