Its not what you think!

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

You instantly froze and blushed when you saw almost all members of Super Junior except Hangeng and Kibum, staring at you both on the floor and holding grocery bags.

(…) thought Siwon as he stared at his bewildered Hyungs.

“We were just out for a while and you claimed _____-ah for yourself huh Siwon?” laughed Heechul. “You really have matured!”

Siwon suddenly pushed you away from him. “Yah! Its not what you think…” he defended and he stood up.

You fell on your elbow in the floor beside him. You rubbed your elbows since it stings a little at the collision.

“...or were you harassing her in private?” Kangin raised his eyebrow.

“NO!” said Siwon and he frowned.

Yesung walked over to you and pulled you up. “_______-ah, are you alright?” he asked. “Did Siwon do anything to you?” he stared at Siwon like he did something really serious to you.

“Yah!” you heard Siwon shout.

You nodded still flushed. “Nothing happened Oppas, Siwon Oppa just saved me when I accidentally fell…”

You just heard them say “Oh” together and you giggled to yourself. Its funny to think that everyone protects you and turns even a slight misunderstanding into a huge deal.

Leeteuk nodded and patted Siwon on the back. “Good! Youre protecting our little princess~” he said.

Kyu Hyun was relieved to find you unhurt. Sungmin just stared at you and took the grocery bags to the kitchen.

You dusted yourself and sighed. “They make a big deal of so little things” you sweatdropped and walked over to hug Shindong and Leeteuk.

You have become closer to these two since they were like the big brothers you never had. You were very open to hugging since you grew up with so much affection from your family, you didn’t know that Skinship was such a big deal in Korea.

“Welcome Home Oppas~” you said as you hugged them.

Shindong smiled at you. Leeteuk blushed a little at the skinship shown. (Aigoo, she is so cute) he thought as he rubbed your head.

Kangin pouted and stooped near you. “Awww, how come I don’t get a hug?” he said.

You laughed and hugged him too. Your Uncle arrived and laughed when he saw you hugging Kangin like a huge bear.

Kangin suddenly picked you up on his back and you laughed. You look like your riding a grizzly bear.

“Hey Chubster!” he said.

“Annyeong Uncle~” you greeted.

“Be careful now, they might ALL fall in love with you~” he whispered it in English so that not everybody can understand. “ELFS might hunt you down”

You blushed and replied back, in English as well. “Eh? They cant fall in love with me, Im too annoying.” You laughed. “I swore of love after you know who right?”

(AN: You Know Who is your Ex Boyfriend… He is an Idol… To be revealed later on)

“Oh yeah, Does he know you’re here?” he grinned. “Ill bet he’d love to hear that…”

“Weeh?! Don’t tell him please…” you begged loud enough for the others to hear. “Its just going to be too complicated for meee…” you pouted. Your Uncle raised both his arms in surrender and laughed then walked upstairs.

Siwon raised his eyebrows, He heard your last response and wondered who your talking about. Heechul just stared at you.

“Yah! Stop talking in English! My head hurts..” he complained. “What did you guys just talk about?” he asked.

“Nothing…” you blushed and helped them bring the groceries to the kitchen.


(AN: Updates tomorrow or the next day! Comments are so loved~) angel