Presents and Songs

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

That evening, Nichkhun took you for dinner. As promised, just the two of you alone. You were taking in the relaxing scenery around you. Nichkhun just settled in observing you.

"Love..." he said and you felt him place his warm hands over your own. You glanced sweetly at him.
 
"Tell me I'm not dreaming..." he said. You giggled. "You’re not dreaming..." you replied.”Why would you ask that Silly~" you chuckled.
 
Nichkhun smiled and looked at you directly in the eyes. "It had been almost two days since we met again..." he said.”But I feel it has been forever..."
 
You felt so warm inside just listening to him. "I feel the same way too Nick..." you said as you ate your dinner peacefully with him. Afterwards, going to your own respective rooms.
 
Meanwhile at the Super Junior dormitory hours later, Kyuhyun woke up at the sound of the house phone constantly ringing without anyone answering it. He scratched his head annoyingly and ran downstairs.
 
He looked up at the wall clock and squinted his eyes when he glanced at the time. It was already 1AM. 
 
(WTF!!?) He thought. He faced the ringing phone and glared at it before answering it.
 
"Yoboseyo!?" he said annoyed.
 
His eyes widened at the unfamiliar voice. "Tell ______ to stay the HELL away from Nichkhun... The should know her place in this damn world... "
 
Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrow and felt anger rising inside him. He didn’t like the way this person talked about you. He felt insulted for your sake with just the caller's tone of voice. He couldn’t decipher whether the voice owner is a man or a woman since it sounds auto tuned.
 
"WHO THE HELL IS THIS!?" demanded Kyuhyun but the caller just chuckled. "ARE YOU GAY!? SPEAK UP!!!" He heard a long annoying laugh.
 
"Does it matter?" it said sarcastically. Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrows more but didn’t say anything. He heard the caller talk once again.
 
"I’m watching her every move..." it said.”Tell this to stop squeezing herself into other people’s lives... Like an insect... She can be crushed easily..." Kyuhyun heard it laugh and he didn’t like it at all. 
 
He breathed a bit but it didn’t help his rising temper. "YOU!!!! WHOEVER YOU ARE! DONT MESS WITH ______!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted and slammed the phone down. He glared at it for a few seconds and sighed. Kyuhyun worriedly glanced around the living room for any signs of the other guys. He breathed a sigh of relief when there were no movements.
 
(Great... Thanks a lot...) he growled and wiped the sweat of his face. (Now I couldn’t sleep anymore) he thought and went upstairs to play Starcraft just to pass the time but as he faced the computer he couldn’t find the mood to play at all so he just settled in staring at the screen which shows a wallpaper he grabbed from Ryeowook's camera.
 
It shows a picture of Him, You and Ryeowook in the University grounds. It was a dorky picture though. You were pinching your nose and making a face while Ryeowook was pulling his ears and monkeying around. Kyuhyun was making a flirty as he placed an arm around your shoulder.
 
"_______..." he muttered to himself as he tried to understand why the caller hated you.
 
You woke up in the middle of the night with a face full of sweat. You just had a really bad dream where someone was about to stab you. You glanced around and shivered at the coldness of the room.
 
(I’m glad it’s just a dream) you thought as you wiped your face. You sighed and settled into sleeping again. You wondered why but Kyuhyun's worried face flashed immediately on your head. You shook your head and dismissed it as you fell back in deep slumber.
 
The next day, you were woken up by Kevin and Dongho banging on your door. You rubbed your eyes as you glanced at the clock. It was already 8AM.
 
"Noona!" yelled Dongho.
 
"_____ Noona! Are you up?" asked Kevin as he knocked.
 
You opened the door and found the two of them grinning widely.
 
"Good Morning ..." you yawned. The two of them greeted you back and went inside the room.
 
"Noona, Nichkhun Hyung just left an hour ago..." said Kevin. You nodded. He already told you that last night.
 
"I know" you smiled. "Did you guys have breakfast yet?" you asked. Dongho shook his head. "Nawh... Eli Hyung told us to wait for you..." he grinned.
 
"Ok then, Lets go!" you smiled as the two cheered.
 
You ate breakfast with the guys and afterwards they escorted you back home.
 
Meanwhile at the Super Junior dormitory. Siwon was sitting outside with Heechul who was playing with Heebum.
 
"Rawr~ such a cutey~" he cooed at his cat. Siwon stifled his laughter as he witnessed Heechul's goofy side. Heechul noticed him and raised his eyebrow.
 
"Yah! Isn’t _____-ah coming home yet?" he asked as he hugged Heebum. Siwon nodded and smiled.
 
"I think she'll be back home in a few minutes..." he said. They saw Sungmin alone and strumming his guitar.
 
"Minnie isn’t acting like himself..." whispered Heechul. Siwon nodded and glanced at Sungmin who is in deep thought.
 
"_______-ah is HERE!" cheered Kyuhyun as he went towards the gate. You had just arrived at the door and it was immediately opened by Kyuhyun.
 
"Annyeong Haseyo!" you greeted him. Kyuhyun smiled, took your bags and brought them to your room with the help of Yesung and Kibum.
 
"Morning _____-ah~" greeted Leeteuk. You smiled and went towards him.
 
"Good Morning Oppa~" you smiled and proceeded inside the living room. Sungmin was glancing at you from a far the moment you entered the dormitory.
 
(No matter how hard I try to forget you...) he thought. (I can’t...) he closed his eyes and strummed his guitar producing a sad tune.
 
"Emo mode..." whispered Heechul. Sungmin's eyes widened as he jumped in his seat.
 
"YAH! Don’t shock me like that Hyung!" he complained and glared at Heechul. Heechul just laughed beside him and patted Heebum on the head.
 
"I’m just kidding..." laughed Heechul.”Why so serious?" he said and walked over to Hangeng who was relaxing in the swing. Sungmin glared at his retreating form and closed his eyes. He breathed deeply and glanced at the sky.
 
(I guess Hyung is right...) he thought. (I am acting too serious lately...)
 
You immediately went upstairs towards your room. You found your belongings neatly placed beside your bed. You stuck your head out and found Kyuhyun coming over with his hands behind him.
 
"Thank you for bringing my bags up Oppa~" you smiled. Kyuhyun flashed back a smile.
 
"Its no problem _____-ah~" he said and went inside your room. "I’ve got something for you~"
 
You curiously glanced at the thing behind him but he laughed and hid it some more. "Close your eyes first!" he teased. You pouted and closed your eyes.
 
Kyuhyun took the parcel and held it in front of you. "Open them now~" he said.
 
You slowly opened your eyes and gasped when you saw a neatly wrapped parcel sitting on his hands.
 
"Oppa!" you beamed. "Is this really for me?" you smiled at him. Kyuhyun nodded and urged you to take it. "It’s for you~"
 
"What’s the occasion Oppa?" you wondered as you took the parcel from him. "Its not my birthday yet~" you chuckled.
 
Kyuhyun bit his lip and wondered. "It’s nothing really~ I just thought you'd like it~" he said. "Go on~ Open it~" He curiously watched you as you grabbed the ribbons and pulled them.
 
You’re eyes widened when you saw a pretty pink teddy bear in an artist's outfit with your name embroidered in its front pocket. It was so beautiful and it was the first stuffed animal you have received from someone other than your family. You gave him a huge hug.
 
"I love it so much~" you said as you hugged him. Kyuhyun blushed as he melted in your hug.
 
"I’m glad you do~" he said sweetly. You remembered him confessing his love for you and felt bad when you realized that getting back together with Nichkhun must’ve broken his heart. Yet here he is still smiling and being his usual self acting like nothing happened.
 
"Thank you Oppa~" you blushed deeply as he left the room. You glanced back at the bear and hugged it.
 
(Ill name you Mr. Fuzzy~) you cooed in your mind as you squeezed it. You saw a paper tucked neatly into its pockets. You looked at curiously but shrugged. (Ill read it some other time maybe...) you thought as you went outside the room. You saw Sungmin playing his guitar outside and went over to him. He glanced at you and smiled.
 
"Hey _____-ah~" he said smiling. "How was your mini vacation?" he asked. You flashed him a smile.
 
"It was fun Oppa~" you said. Sungmin nodded a bit and started playing his guitar. You just stayed silent and listened to him playing. He glanced at you and chuckled a bit as he stopped strumming his guitar.
 
"_____-ah~" he said. You were snapped out from your trance as you looked at him curiously. He looked around and sighed in relief as he saw everyone minding their own business.
 
"I want you to listen to something I composed..." he said smiling. You nodded. "Sure Oppa~" you said and listened. Sungmin felt himself blush as he started the first few notes.
 
 
"This is something I composed for a girl I loved..." he said and looked at you. You raised both your eyebrows at his statement. "Where is she now Oppa?" you asked.
 
Sungmin chuckled a bit. "I still see her every now and then..." he said. You pouted cutely. "You should go confess her your feelings Oppa!" you insisted and he chuckled.
 
(She is so cute...) thought Sungmin. "I can’t..." he said.
 
"Why not Oppa~?" you asked. Sungmin looked at you intensely. "Because she already has someone else..." he said. You huffed. "Unrequited Love isn’t it Oppa?" you sighed. 
 
"Yeah... You can say that..." Sungmin nodded. "I want her to listen to it... but I’m not sure if she'll like it..." he said and looked at you.”Can you tell me what you think about it?" he glanced at you.
 
You nodded and smiled sweetly. "I would love to Oppa~" you said. Sungmin continued and started playing his composition.
 
(AN: The one who really sang this is a Filipino composer/singer named Janno Gibs entitled "Fallin'"... I’m really in love with this song~ I will place a link so you can listen to it too~ since Sungmin's voice is sweet so just try to imagine him singing the song in his own voice... This requires you to use your imagination~ *hugs* Aja!)
 
♫♪ Our little conversations
Are turning into little sweet sensations
And they’re only getting sweeter every time ♫♪
 
♫♪ Our friendly get togethers
Are turning into visions of forever
If I just believe this foolish heart of mine ♫♪
 
♫♪ I can’t pretend, that I’m just a friend
'Cause I’m thinking maybe we were meant to be...♫♪
 
(Sungmin glanced at you as he started singing the next few verses)
 
♫♪ I think I’m Fallin'... 
Fallin' in love with you...
And I don’t
I don’t know what to do...
I’m afraid you'd turn away
But I'll say it anyway...♫♪
 
(You smiled and blushed a bit at the way he looked at you)
 
♫♪ I think I’m Fallin'... For you...
I’m fallin' for you...♫♪
 
(He smiled sweetly as he sang the next verse)
 
♫♪ Whenever were together
Wishing that goodbyes would turn to never
'Cause with you is where I'll always wanna be...♫♪ 
 
♫♪ Whenever I’m beside you
All I really wanna do is hold you
No one else but you has meant this much to me♫♪ 
 
(He closed his eyes and smiled as he sang the next part)
 
♫♪ I can’t pretend, that I’m just a friend
'Cause I’m thinking maybe we were meant to be...♫♪ 
 
(Sungmin glanced at you again and gazed at you lovingly)
 
♫♪ I think I’m Fallin'... 
Fallin' in love with you...
And I don’t
I don’t know what to do...
I’m afraid you'd turn away
But I'll say it anyway...♫♪ 
 
♫♪ I think I’m Fallin'... For you...
I’m fallin' for you...♫♪ 
 
You felt your heart beat twice as fast as Sungmin ended the song. You felt little tears flow from your eyes. Sungmin furrowed his eyebrows when he saw you cry.
 
"____-ah?" he looked at you worriedly. "Was it that bad?" he asked. You shook your head furiously.
 
"It was not bad at all Oppa..." you said and wiped the tears off.”It was so beautiful... I can’t help it..." you sniffed. Sungmin felt himself blush and smiled at you.
 
"Do you think she'll like it then?" he asked. You nodded. "She will absolutely love it..." you said.
 
Sungmin gave you a hug and afterwards he placed his guitar back in its case. You heard Donghae call you and you excused yourself to Sungmin as you ran inside the house.
 
Sungmin smiled as he watched you enter the house. "I falling in love with you..." he muttered to himself and gazed at the sheets of paper beside him. He smirked and felt his cheeks go hot. (I will sing this... only for you...) he thought and went inside the dormitory as well.
 

(AN: XDDD I finally updated! Whew~ I was just so engrossed in playing computer games that I forgot to type something... LO~OL... Anyway~ I’m trying to think of more scenes to add to this story~ XDD Haha~I think I’m going to update again next week... Sorry about that but with my schedules that’s the only time possible... ^^ but then again... I sometimes lie and update early~ lets just wish I’m a big liar... Joke~ Who do you think the "evil" caller was? ^o^)