The call of the Pidgeon

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

You woke up in the middle of the night when your cellphone suddenly rang like crazy. You frowned at the interruption but suddenly screamed with joy when you saw the name.

Kyu Hyun, Donghae, Leeteuk and Kangin woke up and heard you scream and did a mad dash towards your room.

They opened the door but instead of finding someone unusual, they just found you laughing and lying on your bed talking and giggling over the phone.

They just shrugged and went outside.

“I wonder who called…” said Kyu Hyun.

Leeteuk shrugged. “Her Mom maybe?”

Donghae just scratched his head and Kangin just shrugged as they all went back downstairs.

You grinned wide. “Baby Pidgeon~Its been so Long~!!!”

(AN: Eli from U-Kiss is your bestfriend, He calls you Baby or Baby Girl, not because you’re his girlfriend, but because he just treats you like a big baby… You call him Baby Pidgeon or any Bird related Pet names… You met him years ago in America through your brother before he even became a part of U-Kiss...)

“Baby Girl~ How come you didn’t tell me you are in Korea now?” he said. “I just heard it from your brother”

“Aissh, I didn’t actually know your in Korea as well, Babo!” you laughed.

“Uh Yeah, Hey! Did you know I debuted in an idol group now~” he said. You heard him laughing on the other line.

“Ha! Stop kidding me you big bird!” you said.

“I did tell you I was so amazing right?” he laughed. “Where are you staying right now? Can I come over over tomorrow?” he asked. “I missed you!”

“I don’t know, Im going to ask my Oppas tomorrow if its ok, Ill just call you back~” you grinned.

When you woke up you ran to Leeteuk’s room. You knocked on the door and heard him say something. “Come In~”

You went inside and found him wiping his hair in a towel. From the looks of things, He just finished taking a bath.

“_____-ah~ What brings you?” he asked.

“Uhm, Oppa, Can my friend come over?” you asked.

Leeteuk eyed you curiously. “Hmm… Its okay I guess… Is your friend a fan? Because that’s going to be messy…” he sweatdropped.

You laughed at the thought of Eli loudly cheering for Super Junior. “No Oppa~ My friend isn’t a fan…” you grinned.

Leeteuk sighed in relief. “Good, then its absolutely okay~” he said and ruffled your hair.

You hugged him and went outside to text Eli the address of the dormitory.

You quickly dressed up and went downstairs. Siwon saw you all dressed up. (Whats up with her? Is she going somewhere?) he thought and eyed you as you went outside the garden to the main gate.

Eli arrived 30 minutes after and hugged you tight. He hug lifted you and twirled you around like crazy.

“Baby! How come you live with the Super Junior Hyungs?” he asked curiously as you both went inside.

“Ah, remember my Uncle?” you whispered to him.

“Oh yeah, your Super Uncle…” he joked and you both laughed and went inside the house.