A little Trouble with Wine

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

Heechul pointed at Eunhyuk, who was currently trying to hide behind Shindong.

"Eunhyuukkie~Yah! Dont hide from me!" said Heechul.
 
"No Fair Hyung! Spin a bottle!" complained Eunhyuk and threw an empty bottle at him.
 
"Ok Ok" said Heechul as he spun the bottle and it landed on you.
 
"Just the person im dying to ask... ______-ah~Truth or Dare?" grinned Heechul. You sweatdropped "Dare" you said smiling.
 
Heechul thought for a moment then stared at Siwon's direction. Sungmin glanced nervously at Heechul. (Hyung is up to no good...) he thought. 
 
"Kiss him on the lips for 10 seconds" Heechul said and smiled.
 
"Yah!" you and Siwon both blushed and said. Heechul laughed. "Oppa! Youre evil..." you crossed your arms. "Whats the problem? Its a dare!" laughed Heechul.
 
Leeteuk sighed and hit Heechul on the head. "I knew Truth or Dare with you isnt a good idea..." 
 
You stood up and opened the wine bottle. "Anyone want some?" 
 
Kangin and Kibum immediately stood up and stood near you with their wine glass. You giggled at their speed when it comes to wine.
 
"Hyung! Its no fair... Truth or Dare will be boring if we already know each other..." said Ryeowook.
 
"Thats true, i suppose..." said Leeteuk. "But its also a great way of getting to know _____-ah better..." he said.
 
You glanced back at them. "Lets change the game to Ask me anything~" you beamed and poured wine on the other member's glasses. "Ill answer anything as long as its within reason~" you laughed when you saw Heechul's evil smirk turning into a pout.
 
"______-ah~ Do you have a boyfriend?" asked Donghae wiggling his eyebrows.
 
"Nope~" you laughed at his silly face. "not anymore~"
 
Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Siwon and Eunhyuk's spirits lifted up and became more attentive on the conversation.
 
"Not anymore? you broke up? When?" asked Kibum.
 
"Uhm... two years ago" you said and sipped your wine.
 
"Is he American?" asked Hangeng curiosly.
 
You shook your head. "He's Korean~"
 
"Eh Really? Where is he now?" asked Kyuhyun curiously.
 
"He's here and there" you joked. "I havent seen him in two years so i dont know..." you sighed. Half of it is true, You havent seen him for two years but you lied about not knowing where he is. Everytime you remember him you feel a little pain deep inside but you never show it.
 
(AN: Your ex boyfriend is _______, to be revealed soon~♥)
 
"Ok, change topic" stated Yesung and patted your back. "Private lives are supposed to remain private" he chuckled at Kyuhyun's pouting face.
 
"______-ah~ Who's your ideal type from all of us here?" asked Leeteuk suddenly changing the question.
 
You glanced at everyone and laughed when you saw Shindong's pouting face and Heechul pointing at himself eagerly. You were about to answer when Heebum ran towards you and purred on your leg.
 
(AN: Heebum is Heechul's Cat)
 
"Aww~" you cooed and hugged Heebum tightly.
 
"Yah! Heebum! Youre interfering with life and death questions!" said Heechul. "_____-ah, its me isnt it?" he smirked.
 
You laughed and released the cat. "My ideal type from you guys? Its a mixture of all your personalities really..." you sweatdropped.
 
"Its obvious she likes me best" stated Heechul.
 
Kangin laughed. "_____-ah, Do you like Heechul hyung best?" he asked. You shook your head disagreeing and everybody laughed. Heechul frowned and hit Kangin with a pillow.
 
You spent hours just drinking and bonding with your big brothers. It was already 2 AM when you realized that the only ones remaining sober is you, Sungmin and Heechul. Everybody else were knocked out either lying on the floor or on your bed.
 
"Aissh... ______-ah, Im going to drag these corpses to Leeteuk's room... so heavy..." complained Heechul as he dragged Shindong outside towards the other room.
 
You helped Sungmin clean up the mess in your room. He was already a bit tipsy and was getting pretty comfortable around you. He suddenly hugged you and you felt your face heat up.
 
"_____-ah~ I think im drunk..." he stated cutely, released you and rubbed his temples. He was looking really cute and you cant help but find him adorable.
 
"Oppa, you can lie down for a while if your feeling dizzy..." you said and pointed on the bed. Sungmin followed and lied down. Heechul was already getting the last person (Hangeng) out of the room.
 
"_______-ah, Bring that guy to his room if he starts looking drowsy alright?" said Heechul as he dragged Hangeng outside. "Im going to sleep now." he yawned and closed the door.
 
You finished cleaning up the room when you noticed that Sungmin wasnt making any noise. You walked towards him and found him lightly sleeping on your bed. You giggled at the cute expression on his face. (He looks like a doll) you thought and smiled.
 
 
You decided not to wake him up and let him sleep there. (I'll sleep downstairs) you thought and grabbed your pillow beside Sungmin.
 
Just as you were about to take it, Sungmin grabbed your hand and unconsciously dragged you on the bed. You found yourself lying on the bed with a sleeping Sungmin hugging you tightly. 
 
You tried to wake him up a lot of times. "Oppa... Sungmin Oppa... Wake up..."
 
He wasnt responding no matter how many times you call him. You dont want to scream at him because you might wake up the other members. You sighed and decided to just sleep beside him.

(AN: Sorry for not posting for a while~Ive been too busy with adjusting my class schedules... and its already school mode... T__T OMG! Thanks for subscribing guys! already 50? whoa... and 9k views! Im so glad! ♥ )