Creepy Leeteuk

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

(AN: 3rd Chapter is up! ♥ and i will make the banner now~ I hope you like it~)


You slept on the plane and before you knew it, you have arrived in Korea.

(I wonder where my Uncle is...) you glanced around and thus having no luck, you decided to sit down.

"I wonder where she is..." Leeteuk whispered to Shindong.

"I dunno Hyung, Hey Ahjussi, what is she wearing?" he said. "It might help me find her"

The Manager didn’t hear Shindong nor Leeteuk since it was noisy in the airport. He then spotted you sitting on the bench and shouted your name.

"Chubster!" he said and walked towards you.

Leeteuk and Shindong noticed the manager walking so they followed him. What they saw silenced them.

"Uncle!" you ran towards your uncle and gave him a huge hug.

Leeteuk whispered to Shindong. "Dongie, Is she the one?" Shindong could just only nod.

Honestly, they were expecting to see a cute little girl. Not a Beautiful Young woman.

"Guys! Come here~" the Manager gestured the two men to come forward and meet you. "This is my little niece _______, Chubster, ill leave you with the two of them alright... I’m going to go get the car." and then he left you with the two silent guys.

Leeteuk was still silent and staring at you. Shindong however recovered fast and was now warmly smiling at you. "Annyeong _____-ah~ Nice to meet you... I’m Shindong~this guy is Leeteuk Hyung..."

You smiled and bowed to the two of them. "Annyeong Oppas". You felt really weird having someone silent and just staring at you

(AN: aka Leeteuk, hahaha!)

Both guys went to take your bags and walked with you to the car in silence.

"Guys put the bags down on the trunk, I’m very thankful for your help..." said the Manager.

"No problem Ahjussi" said Shindong as he placed your bags on the trunk.

You went inside the car followed by Shindong and Leeteuk. The Manager is driving so he sits in front with your two bags sitting neatly on the seat beside him.

Shindong noticed you’re creeped out aura and whispered. "I’m very sorry about that _____-ah... It’s just that we expected to see a little girl and not a pretty lady like you..." he smiled.

You blushed. You rarely get compliments like this since the only guys you hang out regularly with are your brother and your father and both are just shielding you from the eyes of all men in the world.

(AN: Lol...)

(Hey ME... compose yourself... your not acting like you...) thought Leeteuk and he took a deep breath. "Nice to meet you _____, I’m Leeteuk, sorry for acting like a creep" he laughed awkwardly.

That was the first time you heard Leeteuk talk and you smiled. "Nice to meet you Oppa~"

"You'll be living with us right? ~ I hope you have a good time here in Korea~" said Shindong.

"Thank you Shindong Oppa~Im pretty much a noob here..." you sweat dropped.

"But you speak very good Korean for a foreigner..." said Leeteuk and he gave a soft chuckle.”Well that means we get to tour you then~" he said it loud enough for the manager to hear.

You grinned. "Yeah, whenever is great~"

"After schedules, I suppose..." the manager said.

Shindong and Leeteuk gave each other a high five. "Alright!"

You just laughed at the two of them.


(AN: Bye! ♥ Next Chapter tomorrow! ♥)