I said i Love you

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

(AN: I said id update right? Here it is! ^____^ Ill talk more in the last Author's note~ Carry on~ )


Kyuhyun was walking along the corridors alone during lunch break. Ryeowook had to stay behind to help one of their classmates with her song composition for their upcoming school project.

He spotted you walking alone with a bunch of art supplies on your hands. You were wobbling and trying to balance everything. He ran to you and offered to help in carrying them.
 
"______-ah... Do you need some help?" he scratched his head and asked. He looked at you. He felt his heart beat twice as fast. (Calm down Kyu...) he said to himself.
 
"Oppa! That would be wonderful!" you beamed at him and placed the canvases on his hands.
 
Kyuhyun kept on glancing at you which you didnt notice. He held the canvases in one hand and held his chest with the other. He felt his heartbeat getting faster still. (Remember Henry...)
 
"Oppa~ Why have you been avoiding me lately?" you randomly asked. You faced him and walked backwards. You smiled at him and stuck your tongue out. "Are you sick?"
 
(yes, Im lovesick...) Kyuhyun smiled at you and shook his head. "I am not sick..."
 
You both arrived at the Art department's storage room. You carefully placed all borrowed materials inside. You took the canvases from Kyu's hands. You placed them neatly on the teacher's desk.
 
"There~ I hope we'll get a good grade..." you chirped and smiled sweetly. Kyuhyun felt his heart strings being tugged hard. He looked at you and felt his emotions rising. (She loves Henry...) he repeated to himself.
 
"Oppa!" you said and pointed at your painting. Its a painting of a violin with music and love as the main theme. "Thats mine, I want to know what you think about it..." you smiled sweetly at him. He lost all his self control when he saw your sweet smile yet again. His feelings slipping out of his lips.
 
"I love you..." he said softly staring at you. You jumped happily. You didnt realize that he was referring to you and not your painting.
 
"Honestly? Im glad you like it!" you beamed and clapped your hands. "Dont be biased!" you teased and poked him on the chest.
 
Kyuhyun lost it and moved closer to you. "I love you _____-ah..." he said louder. You felt him move closer to you. You backed away from him and your felt yourself pressed on the wall.
 
"Oppa... Dont joke..." you looked at him. He looks serious, You felt uneasy as he was walking closer and closer towards you. He suddenly slammed his hands on the wall behind you.
 
"I am not joking..." he said and looked at the wall. "If my feelings were a joke... then why..." he looked at you and clutched his chest.
 
"Why do i feel this much pain?" he asked you and furrowed his eyebrows like he was in pain. 
 
"Why do i feel like being crushed whenever i see you with him?" he kept on asking questions which you cant and dont know the answer.
 
"Why... Do you make me feel this way?" he looked at you intently.
 
You felt like melting into his gaze. Kyuhyun was staring at you deeply. You attempted to say something but nothing came out from your mouth.
 
"O..Oppa..." you finally said. "I..." you were about to continue when Kyuhyun suddenly kissed you. Youre eyes widened at his sudden reaction. You want to pull away yet you feel frozen beneath him. This was the first time somebody ever confessed to you directly. This is not your first kiss but you couldnt understand why you feel butterflies soar in your stomach. You felt like succumbing into the sudden kiss and closed your eyes.
 
Its a good thing you were both alone in the corridor. Since you felt like the kiss lasted for hours. Kyuhyun finally pulled away from you and suddenly ran outside the Art department without a word. You just stood there shocked and totally flushed. 
 
"Oppa..." you muttered and touched your lips. "Loves..." Youre face red the whole time. "Me..." You slumped down on the floor still staring blankly at the direction where Kyuhyun went.
 
Kyuhyun ran away and went inside the men's bathroom. He slapped his forehead and closed his eyes. "I lost it..." he said to himself.
 
He didnt know what came into him when he suddenly kissed you in the lobby. He touched his lips and remembered the feeling. He didnt regret kissing you but he feels bad whenever he remembers Henry. He closed his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows.
 
(Im so sorry...) he thought and stared at his reflection in the mirror. (I lost control of myself...) He pictured himself apologizing to his friend, Henry.
 
He washed his face with water and scratched his head in annoyance. "Im so stupid..." he muttered to himself over and over again.
 
Ryeowook was looking for Kyuhyun when he saw you slumped down the floor. He ran to you concerned and tapped you on the shoulder. You jumped at the sudden touch. Ryeowook sweatdropped and furrowed his eyebrows. "______-ah, Did i shock you? Mianhe..." he said. "Have you seen Kyuhyun?"
 
You didnt say anything and just pointed at the direction he went. Ryeowook raised his eyebrow at your silence. "Ok then... Thank you..." he said.
 
Ryeowook searched for Kyuhyun in the Music Department. He stopped outside the lobby near the Men's bathroom when he heard someone talking repeatedly to himself.
 
"Babo... Babo... Babo..."
 
(Kyu? Is that you?) Ryeowook mentally asked himself. He went inside and saw Kyuhyun  scratching his head in annoyance.
 
"Babo... Babo... Babo..." he repeated to himself.
 
Ryeowook remembered your flushed look and looked at Kyuhyun curiously.
 
"Im guessing you have something to do with ______-ah..." he chuckled. Kyuhyun looked at him like he stepped on something bad. Ryeowook's smiling face turned into total concern. "What did you do?" he asked.
 
 
"I... lost it..." said Kyuhyun softly and gazed blankly at him. Ryeowook raised his eyebrows. "How?" he asked. Kyuhyun closed his eyes and muttered something that made Ryeowook's jaw drop.
 
"I kissed her..." said Kyuhyun furrowing his eyebrows.
 
"YOU WHAT!?" said Ryeowook. "Didnt i tell you to just tell her?"
 
"Im in deep ..." said Kyuhyun. Ryeowook nodded. "Yes you are..." he chuckled at Kyuhyun's horrified expression.
 
Meanwhile, You were walking in the lobby when you recieved a text from an unknown number.
 
// Sweetheart, Ill pick you up later this afternoon okay? -Henry //
 
You sighed, It was only Henry. you replied back.
 
//Ok, what time do you need me to be outside? Will you come inside the school?//
 
// Nah, ill just wait for you outside... Be there by 4pm... -Henry//
 
You recieved another text coming from Siwon.
 
//______-ah, Do you want me to pick you up from school?.. - Siwon//
 
You smiled at Siwon's concern.
 
//Oppa~ Ill be going home with Henry later, he told me he'd pick me up~ Thanks for asking~//
 
//Ok, Hangeng Hyung and Heechul Hyung told me to buy groceries for tonight's meal... Take care...  See you at home... - Siwon//
 
You smiled and checked your wrist watch. It was only 2PM so you decided to go with Sohyun. You both went towards the school garden and talked. She never runs out of things to say thats why you love being with her. You have temporarily forgotten about the incident earlier and laughed at all the random jokes Sohyun says. It was already 4PM when you checked your handphone.
 
"Oh my... Henry Oppa is already waiting for me outside..." you said and smiled at Sohyun.
 
"Unnie~ You both act like a real couple~" she air quoted the word "Real". "No wonder you fooled me~" she laughed. "Anyway, See you tomorrow Unnie!"
 
You pinched her cheeks and said goodbye. You went towards the front gate and you recieved another message from Henry.
 
// Im inside the red van... See you inside... -Henry//
 
You glanced around for a van and found it parked near the gate. You smiled and waved. The window opened and you saw a hand waving. You ran towards it and opened the van door.
 
A pair of hands grabbed you as you got inside the vehicle and placed a drugged cloth on your nose. You felt dizzy and you fell unconscious. A smirking man was inside smiling at your sleeping form.
 
"I said we'll meet again didnt i?" he chuckled and your cheek.

(AN: And NO, i'm not Kyuhyun biased~ It just happened that this chapter revolves around him and his confession~ XD Don't worry if you're a Sungmin/Siwon or Eunhyuk Fan~ They too have their own confessions~ *i already wrote them down* ^____^ The last scene? Yes. You were kidnapped... Who is it? You'll know if you read the other chapters~ hahaha~ ♫ ♪ I cant believe that this story is 4 subscribers away from being a hundred... Awww~ Thanks Guys!!! <3 I feel the love so much! ♥ *group hugs* Updates tomorrow! ☺)