Being cute is a problem

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

The once silent living room was now very noisy.

"Aiish... I’m very embarrassed..." said Sungmin as he buried his head on the throw pillow.

Shindong suddenly had the urge to imitate him.

"Where is our cute little princess~?" he said in a Sungmin like tone. Sungmin suddenly threw the pillow and it hit Shindong on the face and both started laughing.

"Aiish... We misinterpreted the words of our Manager..." said Hangeng.

"Life around this house is going to be pretty interesting." laughed Heechul.

"Oh boy... My everyday life changes right now..." said Siwon to himself.

"She is cute though" said Kibum. (Totally my type~) he thought to himself. The rest of the boys agreed.

"That’s going to be a huge problem! The fact that she is cute..." said Eunhyuk as he hugged a pillow.

“Ha~Eunhyukkie~ you might fall for _____ and forget me…” grinned Kyu Hyun.

Eunhyuk didn’t say anything and buried his head in the pillow.

"What is she going to study here again Hyung?" asked Ryeowook.

"Ah... I dunno... The Manager never said the details..." Donghae said as he scratched his head.

"I’m just so happy that someone is finally calling me Oppa~" said Kyu Hyun.

“Our SNSD dongsaengs call you Oppa.” Kibum reminded him.

“I know, but this is different! She lives here~and FYI, she is cuter than those girls~” Kyu Hyun said smirking.

“Well that’s true~” nodded Hangeng.

"How long will she stay?" asked Yesung.

"Judging from the size of her baggage, I’m pretty sure it'd be a long time..." smiled Kangin.”Theyre pretty heavy..."

“No Kidding, just by looking at them at the airport my eyes went wide…” Shindong said laughing.

"I didn’t expect to see a pretty lady at the airport so I think I kinda creeped her out..." Leeteuk said as he hit his forehead and laughed.

"Kinda?" said Shindong. "You were acting like this..." He mimicked him exaggeratedly and everyone laughed as Leeteuk hit him. "______-ah was so freaked out."

"Siwon-ah! This is great news!" said Heechul finally realizing something.

"Huh?" said Siwon. "Why?"

"You get to overcome your love deficiency now!" laughed Heechul.

(AN: Siwon likes skinship… on men… he is too afraid to do it to girls~ *click for youtube link to find out why*)

Siwon frowned and threw pillows to Heechul. "Shut up Hyung!"

Everyone laughed as Siwon turned Beet red at Heechul’s remark.


(AN: More Updates tomorrow!!! bye~♥)