Invitations

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

 

You giggled as Henry pouted cutely and blinked his eyes. "What is it Oppa?" you asked him.
 
Henry took your hands and held it together. "I want to invite you to our Album promotions this Friday..." he said and smiled at you.
 
"I want to make it up to you..." he said and looked at you straight in the eyes. "I'm very sorry for what had happened ______-ah..." he sincerely said.
 
You flailed your hand. "Oppa~Its ok..." you said and hugged him. "Its all over and I'm fine so theres no need..."
 
Henry frowned and cut you off. "No, i must make it up to you somehow..." He pouted more. "I wont take no for an answer..." he said cutely. You chuckled and couldn't decline his offer since he was pouting like a lost puppy.
 
"Alright~ Oppa ill go with you..." You giggled as Henry pumped his fist in the air.
 
"Oh, and one more thing~" he said. "Lets go say goodbye to Xiao Mai tomorrow after our classes..." he asked you. "Is it alright with you to come?"
 
You nodded. "Of course... Even though I'm not exactly close to her... I feel that she is a good person..." you said as you patted his hand.
 
Hours later, Henry and Zhoumi left for the mall. You went outside in the garden and sat down on the swing trying to relax. You were about to close your eyes when somebody coughed beside you. You swung your head up and saw Kibum smiling at you while bringing two glasses of orange juice. He smiled and handed you the other glass. You bowed your head and thanked him as he sat down beside you.
 
"Kibum Oppa~ What brings you here?" you asked. Kibum smiled at you. "Just like  what you plan to do~ Relax..." he said.
 
"Oh~" you smiled back. "Aren't you going to take part in the concert as well?" you asked him. You wondered why he stayed at home. Everybody seems busy these past few days. He shook his head as he sipped his juice.
 
"Nah~ I have a CF shooting on Friday..." he grinned. "Ill leave the singing to my Hyungs~"
 
Just then Heechul walked outside and raised his eyebrow when he saw you and Kibum sitting together.
 
"Yah! Kibum!" he called out. Kibum lazily faced him and raised his eyebrows. "Dont tell me your making the move on _____-ah too!" he laughed.
 
Kibum sighed. "Babo... She is just asking me why im not part of the concert..."
 
Heechul sat down beside you as well. "______-ah~ I wont be singing as well..."
 
"Weh? Why not Oppa?" you asked and furrowed your eyebrows.
 
Heechul wiggled his eyebrows. "its because... I'm a part of Super Junior M..."
 
"Whoa! Amazing~" you cheered. "You are also fluent in Mandarin? Wow~" You gasped as Heechul took in your praises.Kibum stifled his laughter as he watched you practically amazed. He kept his mouth shut and didn't bother to tell you it was all a lie. He knew you would know about it eventually.
 
Donghae was walking around the house trying to find Kibum when he heard laughing coming from outside. He went outside and found the three of you sitting down in the swing. He chuckled when he heard Heechul state that he is a part of Super Junior M.
 
"He is definitely lying ______-ah!" interrupted Donghae as he swept over to the three of you. Heechul crossed his arms, bit his lip and glared at Donghae.
 
"Yah! You ruined my perfectly good acting..." said Heechul. You laughed at the two of them and hit Heechul on the arm repeatedly.
 
"Oppa..." you pouted. "You were lying to me..." you hit him again and pouted. "I hate you..."
 
"Haha~ I got you didn't i?" laughed Heechul as he pinched your nose. You pouted and drank your juice.
 
"_______-ah~ Has somebody here confessed his love for you already?" Kibum suddenly asked startling you. You spat the juice out and unfortunately spraying Heechul.
 
"YAH!" he complained as he wiped his face. "You did that on purpose now didn't you?" he frowned and poked your shoulder. You sweat dropped and gave him your handkerchief.
 
"Im sorry Oppa..." you sweat dropped as Heechul wiped his face with your handkerchief.
 
(So... There is?) thought Kibum. (I wonder who...) he smirked as you look at him with a shocked expression in your lovely face.
 
"W-what d-do you m-mean...?" you stuttered. (! Oppa KNOWS about that!) you looked at him with a bit of fear in your face. The one your referring to is Kyuhyun's sudden outburst in the school halls. 
 
"Has somebody told you they love you recently....?" he clarified and smiled at you.
 
You blushed a deep shade of red and everybody noticed and teased you.
 
"Aigoo! She's blushing!" joked Donghae and pointed at your cheeks.
 
"Let me guess~" grinned Heechul. "Is it..." You cut him off and frantically flailed your arms around.
 
"Anneeyyooo!!! No one did!!!" you defended and shook your head furiously. Kibum laughed and placed an arm around your shoulders. "Nah! I'm just messing with you~" he said. "Don't worry about it _____-ah~"
 
Just then, Kyuhyun just arrived home with Ryeowook. They went towards the garden when they heard laughter. He happily waved at you and his Hyungs.
 
"Annyeong!" he beamed. You were still shocked with what Kibum said and didn't notice Kyuhyun sitting beside you. He tapped you on the shoulder and you faced him shocked. Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrows at your expression. You looked like you just ate a bug.
 
(Speaking of the devil...) you thought and excused yourself from the group. "Excuse m-me Oppas... I-i... I-ill just go..." you said. "C-clean up my Room! Thats it! Ill clean up my room!" you said and hurried upstairs.
 
Kyuhyun stared at your retreating form. (What did i do?) he thought confused.
 
(Ah... So it was Kyu...) grinned Kibum as he stared at Kyuhyun.
 
Heechul raised his eyebrow. (Kyuhyun? I thought it was Siwon... Aissh... That slow guy... Geez..) he thought and scratched his head.
 
Donghae hit Kyuhyun lightly on the head. "What did you DO to her?" he joked. Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrows. "I did nothing..." He said and ran to follow you upstairs. (I hope not...) he thought.
 
As soon as Kyuhyun disappeared from the garden, the rest of the guys started to talk.
 
(AN: Ahem~ They are gossiping! LO~OL~)
 
"Our little Kyu has grown up to be a man!" laughed Heechul. "I didn't expect him to confess his feelings..."
 
Ryeowook shook his head. "Neh, neither did i... He even..." He cut off his words as soon as he realized he was about to tell them that Kyuhyun kissed you. He felt it was better if they didn't knew. Ryeowook was glad that his Hyungs didn't pay attention to his last words. He knew Kyuhyun would definitely kill him.
 
"His little crush turned to love eh?" smiled Donghae as he put his arm on Ryeowook's shoulder.
 
"Its not only him... I've noticed some of our Hyungs too..." said Kibum as he placed his glass on the table. Heechul and the rest nodded in agreement.
 
You closed the door and clutched your chest. It was beating mighty fast and not only because you were running. You wiped the sweat dripping from your face.
 
"Aisshhh..." you scratched your hair furiously. Just looking at Kyuhyun makes you frantic now. The small kiss he gave you and the fact that he confessed his sincere feelings for you made you think about him all the time. It has been a while since you had felt this panicky towards someone.
 
(I need to talk to somebody right now...) you sighed. (I'm acting weird...) You moved around to find your phone.
 
"______-ah!" Kyuhyun knocked on the door. It was unlocked but he respected your privacy. You panicked as you heard his voice. You slipped on your blanket and fell on the floor. Kyuhyun's eyes widened when he heard something fall down inside your room. He immediately rushed inside and chuckled when he found you rubbing your sore behind.
 
"Oo~oww..." you groaned as you rubbed your . He rushed towards you and offered his hand.
 
"______-ah~ Are you okay?" he asked worriedly. You took his hand and as Kyuhyun held you up, both your eyes met once again. You both felt your hearts beat fast as you were fixed into each others gaze. A small whistle snapped you both from your trance. You instantly repelled away from his hands and maintained a safe distance of 5 feet. You were both sweating profusely.
 
Kyuhyun glanced at the door and found Hangeng whistling. He was waving at you both while carrying his laundry. Hangeng left and Kyuhyun turned to face you. Concerned, he asked you if you were alright. You told him you were fine and pushed him out from your room. You instantly locked it and slumped down the door. Kyuhyun faced the door and wanted to knock again but he thought otherwise and went downstairs towards the kitchen.
 
"I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach..." he thought as he went inside. "I must be hungry..."
 
You were slumped down on the floor and you placed a palm on your forehead. 
 
(Im going nuts...) you said and noticed your phone under the bed. You grabbed it and dialed Eli's number.
 
"Yoboseyo?" you heard someone else answer his phone. It was a woman's voice.
 
"Ah... Uhm... This is Eli's phone isn't it?" you asked unsure if you dialed the right number. You heard the woman giggle at the other end.
 
"Deh~ This is Eli's phone..." she said. "but im afraid you cannot speak to him right now..."
 
"Wheeh? Why not?" you asked confused. You heard her sigh.
 
"This is Ida Simmons from Arirang Radio... Are you his girlfriend?" she said. "Sadly, Eli forgot his phone at the studio this morning... I'm on my way to his home right now to return it..."
 
"Oh... Okay then..." you said. "Ill call him maybe later then... Thank you" you smiled and hung up the phone and went outside to find someone you can talk to. You didn't know why you suddenly walked towards Siwon's room. You gently knocked and smiled when you heard his voice saying "Its Open... Come in"
 
You entered and found him fixing his bed. He was shocked to find you standing at his door. "_______-ah! What brings you here?"
 
"Nothing... I just want some company..." you smiled and sat down in the beanbag chair.
 
"Do you have something troubling you?" he asked worriedly and sat down beside you. You gave him a big hug and made him blush but you didn't notice it.
 
"I don't really know... Its feel sort of... confused?..." you made a face and Siwon laughed.
 
"I'm not forcing you to tell me~ but if you do need someone to talk to..." he said and looked at you. "Im just here~ Okay?" You nodded. Siwon patted your head and smiled. You always feel better whenever you talk to Siwon. Even little meaningless conversations with him makes you feel lighter.
 
Siwon stood up and held your hand. You blushed at the contact but dismissed it.
 
"______-ah~ Lets go downstairs and watch a movie with the other guys~" he offered. "You pick the movie!"
 
You beamed and went downstairs with him. You picked the movie "Titanic", you've always loved that movie ever since you were young.
 
"Does it bother you if we watch Titanic?" you whispered to Siwon. He laughed. "The guys will love it don't worry..." He said and took the tape from the shelf. Heechul and the others (except Super Junior Happy) got inside the living room and sat down on the sprawled duvet bag.
 
"Ei Simba~" called Heechul. "What are we watching?"
 
The lights went off and The movie started playing. They heard a familiar sound. They cheered when they saw Titanic playing.
 
"It brings back memories now doesn't it?" chuckled Donghae.
 
"It sure does!" laughed Heechul.
 
(AN: Remember Super Junior "Full House" ? XDD I watched it again yesterday~)

You sat down between Siwon and Kyuhyun. You felt your heartbeat pacing once again as you bumped your arm in Kyuhyun's.

(Calm down _____) you advised yourself. Kyuhyun glanced at you and caught you looking at him. He smiled at you and you blushed. Its a good thing the lights were out, that way he couldn't see your red face. Siwon glanced at you and noticed you were uneasy. He held your hand and found it clammy.
 
"_____-ah Are you alright?" he asked. You nodded and continued watching the film with them.
 
The movie ended and everybody who watched the movie went upstairs to sleep. You stayed behind and just sat down in the sofa. An hour later the members of Super Junior Happy finally came home. They were all dragging themselves as they went inside the house.
 
"Annyeong~" you greeted them. They just nodded and slumped down the living room.
 
"Im... so tired..." sighed Yesung. Leeteuk lied down the sofa and didn't say anything.
 
"I really hate rehearsals during the last minute..." sighed Kangin as he rubbed his feet. "It butchers my feet... seriously..."
 
You sweat dropped as you look at their tired forms. Kyuhyun noticed them home as well and beamed at them. "Hyung! We just watched a movie~" he grinned. "Guess what it was!"
 
"Im too sleepy Kyu..." sighed Shindong. "Not in the mood to laugh..."
 
Kyuhyun pouted and went upstairs. You noticed Sungmin stand beside you. He was smiling but it was clear that he was also tired.
 
"_______-ah~" he whispered in your ear. You turned around and looked at him.
 
"What is it Oppa?" you asked him smiling.
 
 
"Want to come to the charity concert with us?" he asked. You smiled at him and asked. "Of course, When is it Oppa?"
 
"This Friday..." said Eunhyuk as he was now standing beside you also smiling. "Will you come _____-ah?" he pouted.
 
You sweat dropped. You now understood why only Super Junior Happy is going to perform. The charity concert falls on the same day as Super Junior M's album promotions! You have promised Henry you would go with them, and its not in your nature to break a promise to a friend.
 
"Oppa..." you apologized to both of them. "I already promised Henry Oppa ill go with him in their album promotions... Mianhe..." you sweat dropped. 
 
(They aren't a real couple... i don't get why she has to go with him... ) Sungmin sighed and thought its best he didn't speak a word of it to anyone. He would wait until you told them yourself. "Araso... Its ok~" he said and gave you a hug. "I understand..."
 
Eunhyuk pouted and sighed as well. "Aww... tough luck then... Maybe next time?" he asked. You nodded and gave him a hug as well.
 
Your Uncle arrived and went inside the house. It was already 11PM and he noticed you are still awake.
 
"Chubster! Why are you still up?" he said. You sweat dropped and scratched your head. "I was about to go to bed~" you lied. Your Uncle sighed and motioned you up the stairs. 
 
"You have classes tomorrow so don't stay up late..." he said. "Your mom is going to kill me... I spoil you too much...". As soon as you went up the stairs, He faced the members slumped down in the living room.
 
(AN: Only Super Junior Happy is in the living room, everyone is either asleep or in their rooms...)
 
"Yah! Attention guys..." he said a little louder. Everyone faced him lazily.
 
"Have some rest... I'm very sorry but you WILL wake up early again... Its the last day of rehearsals tomorrow and we need to give it all we've got!" he said. Everybody groaned and slumped down more upon hearing his announcement.
 
"We've got no other choice now do we..." said Sungmin as he sat down. Eunhyuk nodded and sighed beside him.
 
"Araso Hyung..." sighed Leeteuk as he dragged himself up.
 
"Ok! AJA! Ill see you first thing in the morning! We'll definitely blow them away on Friday!" he tried to cheer them up but its not working. The members dragged themselves upstairs to get some needed rest as soon as your Uncle left.

(AN: Hurrah! The Charity concert only a few days away!!! <3 Im getting goosebumps LO~OL~ anyway... ill update more later if i can~ ^___^)